Black or white, he's still red.

I still wouldn't.

t.literal faggot

Kek fpbp

Liberal mind set, “liking looks, not character”

He’s still a piece of fake shit, even if he’s purple

Jeez it's uncanny

you like looks more

Yeah... because spying on the American public, bringing in droves of niggers and Muslims, selling the country out in general, buying $10,000 hot dog parties, lying about your tranny SO, etc is just so damn likeable.

Possibly, but if he was fully white he probably wouldn't have gone with the "fuck whitey" platform that he did.

but but what about the economy and killing 9/11 man

Nah, he wouldn't have even been elected. If he was white, he would probably have wound up as a career clerk at Motor Vehicles or something.

because whites dont achieve much

>hates obama because he's black
>somehow still froths about "liberals"

was your dad a raging homosexual too?

He would be a self-hating white, and I despise self-hating whites.

reminder that Ron Paul had his Presidency stolen from him

>literally
Is being over used bigtime.

he would surely be more likeable cause niggers are dumb af

ur retarded
hes saying obama only got so far because he kept getting preferential treatment because of his being black rather than because of his merit

Looks like a fag

>Brock O'Bama
His policies would still be shit.

im right and obama did good things

The left is shallow
youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I

haahhhaba hi virgin

need more whitening

no fuckhead. I base my disgust of him on his actions, not his skin colour.

Good.

i'd like him less, he looks like a creepy faggot in op

>Implying he had any chance of winning if it weren't for liberals and blacks voting for him because of his skin color.

>my opinion on someone has to change based on their skin color
yes i hate niggers
but if he was white doesnt mean that he wasnt a shit president

except we constantly shit on liberal whites too, usually with greater fervor, because traitors are worse than enemies

The left would love us if we were all black.

The economy collapse wasn't his fault, but it didn't recover where I was until Trump took office ( without getting into the fact that individuals never actually recovered their personal losses)
Re: Obama Bin Ladin... still no actual proof he was killed by us... "we didn't take photographs or anything & we just chucked him out of the boat". Even as such that's more aptly credited to actual military personnel (or discredit given it took 10 years to accomplish). Obama also removed some of the best generals from duty, during his reign the military allowed ISIS to take back land we had already won, his administration compromised national security through multiple IT scandals, etc, etc. Even were I to give full credit to O for OBL, the rest of his term's military blunders would only make him look like more of a fool.

no

This

okay heres this if trump was black would you like him

No...he'd still be a nigger at heart.

okay heres this if trump was black would you like him

He would've been another Justin Treadeauughguiugh
A liberal commie cunt

>Ordered more drone strikes than any president
>played the hopeful young boy to get to president, only to be a puppet of the deep state too.
>Only thing he really made was Obamacare, which ended up being a failure quickly

If he was white, it would've been Clinton who would've run for president.

> If if if if if if he was white, okie doke
FTFY

He is white dude. Only one of his parents was black. And you're right, I do like him.

duh, im not an elitist. you make your bed with ideals not your skin color you fucking racist cuck

Wrong. He could be 100% black and I'd vote for him if he promised to exterminate all Jewish parasites.

No...
no I would not

Just like Sup Forums likes Clinton right?

He's still a muslim.

I'd be less annoyed by him directly due to the fact that the racial component is removed in terms of knowing exactly how he was elected (gee I wonder how he pulled 97% of the black vote and amazing that there was never a media panel discussing how his base is the uneducated black vote). I'd still hate his policies and wish him necked though.

White Obama is literally Emmanuel Macron and I wouldn't want either.

Oh please, Sup Forums hates more white people than anybody except (((them)))

>filename starts with sJW

I would have traded him in for Ben Carson in a heartbeat.

This right here

No I'd actually hate him more if he was white.

Nope.

No different than SJWs calling people fascist and nazis all the time

that flag was ironic by the way, I'm not a white supremacist

I hate white leftist cucks too.

Traitors are worse than enemies.

It's not his skin color I hate, it's his ideology.

No, but the left would have to come with a different lazy excuse to insult us.

aww look babbys first attempt at trolling

The way we lile the Clintons, the Bushs, the Rummsfelds, the Cheneys, the Nixxons, the Wilsons?
Sure buddy.
I think you lack rational thinking and are projecting hard.

He was the worst president since George W Bush. I'd still hate him.

You mean you were shilling in another thread with a white supremacist flag, you dumb fucking leaf.

>it's another Soros psyop thread

If he was white, he would've lost in 2008. Democrats voted for him because they thought having a black president was more important than having a woman president.

he was duh

I think you're literally a literal faggot. Literally

trump is the true nigger

If literally only his skin color changed, no I would still think he's shit

>If you worked really hard on something you didn't actually build anything by yourself it's because of the government so hand over all your guns and let niggers burn down your cities

Oh so the color of his skin matters more than his dumbshit politics? So you're a dumb racist?

I hate plenty of the previous presidents

>that nose
Inspector (((Gadget)))

I would feel the same way about him that I feel about Trudeau. Utter contempt.

In fact, I'd probably hate him more because I'd see him as a race traitor. At least him being a nig nog from Chicago I know what to expect

Cute attempthe at a script. But a jew owned shill is the worst kind of nigger there is. Obama was a puppet.

black or white he's still a nigger

Y E S
E
S E Y
E
Y E S

Not true

Not a chance, sport.

Either he had his ears pinned or that isn't just a recolouring. No because lanklets annoy me even more than manlets.

yes but nobody else would

Still looks like a monkey

I’d hate him even more for being a race traitor. Fucker’s just as bad as Trudeau.

actually i wish he was white so i could talk about how much i hate his guts in public.

I didn't hate Obama. I hated Obama's fanboys which included ignorant niggers that supported everything he did just because he was black.

Shill caught “red” handed. How disappointed are your parents that your job is to shill on the fucking Internet.

If niggers didn't have black skin to hide their mutant nignog features, they probably would have been exterminated hundreds of years ago by those believing them to be hellspawn.

I'd like him more, but I still wouldn't like him.

yeah but not as much

>by those believing them to be hellspawn
you mean normal people?

what

>you would literally like this guy if he was white
Nah
Wouldn't hate him as much, that's for sure, but there's not much about his character or
worldview that I find admirable.
But yeah, what's your point? That we're racist?
No shit.

>you would literally like this guy if he was white

Nope

Still red on the inside.