i.imgur.com/X2w0rt7.jpg
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 21
>Reports that SAA have captured Quraytayn today after a two week long battle with ISIS
>Israeli military fired three missiles towards SAA positions near the town of Al-Kowm, causing material damage at an army outpost in the Golan Heights
>PYD official; Kurds 'only calling for a federalization of Syria, not looking for a partition of the country or an independent Kurdistan'
>DeZ; SAA continue advance along the eastern bank of the Euphrates, liberating several areas that were occupied by IS
>SAA uncover a large warehouse inside Al-Mayadeen that was dedicated to satellite broadcasting
>RuAf destroy base with several HTS commanders in the Idlib countryside after launching several airstrikes near the town of Sarmin
>Iraqi forces gain full control over Kirkuk, Friday, following a fierce 3 hour battle with Peshmerga at the Altun Kupri district
>HTS have repelled a major offensive push by Syrian forces in the countryside of West Ghouta, helped out by IsAf airstrikes
>54 Egyptian police officers killed while raiding a suspected Islamist insurgency hideout in the country’s western desert
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/darknet-drugonomics/
youtu.be/XGitfN4qkLI
youtube.com/watch?v=l65kXubSkBc
southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-allegedly-seized-omar-oil-fields-but-what-is-really-going-on-updated/
einsatz.bundeswehr.de/portal/a/einsatzbw/start/aktuelle_einsaetze/!ut/p/z1/hY_LDoIwEEX_iClVBJY8lJAQfIAK3ZiGNojBljSVuPDjLTG6I87iJnPvzJkMEKiACDp2LdWdFLQ3fU1Wl9DLygz7GMflMUDp2kHbIooXCXLhBOd_I8TEaKYCBAXjUBuGO8tIbCiAAGHcaqTgelLNhe6MtopqqaxBKt1PyUMpk1gdgxrZcWi7y-8p--VX-8gpMXLiNDxMwBsd6fO3S5vpaaivVLCe72QTfIzhvvHy3GnfHdVhbg!!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/#Z7_B8LTL2922DTUA0IE50OSCD3GG1
bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html
southfront.org/kurdish-peshmerga-forces-use-gemran-donated-milan-missiles-to-destroy-iraqi-equipment/
southfront.org/israel-asks-for-air-corridor-to-provide-assistance-to-iraqi-kurdistan-in-its-standoff-against-federal-government-reports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Egypt
Fuck Iran
Fuck Shia's
Fuck Kuwait
FUCK LEBANON.

Bless Israel!
Amen!

top kek

Al-mawt

All mawt let israel

THE

SWORD OF ALLAH

>146236479

SHIA OF ALI

>could I interest you in anything, madam?

unrelated sf

southfront.org/darknet-drugonomics/

HEZBOLLAH

>just get me a dole dipper, thanks

>is that all you will be requiring, madam?

14th for fat middle aged operators

>yes, just the dipper, that is all

Don't forget America! We're your buddies too

>as you wish, madam

deltas?

>jews will never into Lebanon.

>fat
youtu.be/XGitfN4qkLI

[later]
>your dole dippers, madam

@146236479
When Egypt makes you butthurt and you put it on top of your post
Bongroach is based and rants at stupid shit sometimes
But he made you so made to the point where you keep refreshing the page to get first post and insult him or even worst scripting your way to it
Mission success bongroach

>superb!

Can I have dole dippers with bangers and mash

More like

this is pure autism, the kingdom of isreal was not the kingdom of judea, israel inheritted the blesing of abraham, not judah, judah sold israel into slavery but in the end came back whimpering kneeling to him, todays, state of israel is nothing but kikes atempting to steal the blessing.

Certainly

>jews will never into Kuwait
You forgot about USS Liberty?

Stop spamming garbage ffs and stop forcing your shitty meme

>US Demands that "all Iranian supported troups" leave Iraq immediatly

Thank you what are the dippers made of

Whoops, didnt mean to link Greekbro there

so does that mean the iraqi army needs to leave too?

i had another letter in mind

Slices of real banana dipped in rich dark chocolate

That's the norm here
If they don't get first post they die

Wow really are you sure it's not processed plastic

>he hasn’t understood Saul’s anointing David.

I hate it when Greeks wake up.

All those Iraqis in the PMU need to leave

jej

Pay denbts

Wow

how about taking those PMU militiamen and putting them in some volunteer battalion

Your dole dippers with bangers and mash, madam

Dole Dippers are fucking DISGUSTING

Good God, grow up manchildren.

Kek , why are you tripcoding ?

Wow

Because fuck you and your shibshibs

Dole Dippers enlighten people, you're just not enlightened enough

COME AND CLAIM THEM

see yalls later putting this gem on

youtube.com/watch?v=l65kXubSkBc

FUCK OFF

GERMANS ARE HELPING THE KURDS NOW

> The Peshmerga, a military force of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), use MILAN anti-tank missiles donated by Germany

Told you the EU is against Syria and Iraq.

Rofl okay lol

Grow up and drink a Naked Juice fruit smoothie

>sparta1.jpg
More like
>batch_of_fresh_fuckboys_arrive_at_the_sultans_palace.jpg

When I see that forced dole dipper meme
What are you mad about ? I wear normal shoes in public and slippers in my house ,Go take your fight to twitter or Facebook fucking normie tripcode cunt

I think we are ignorant. I certainly am. I know nothing of the divisions within kurdish society, the divides which keep them from doing anything except each other and the neighbourhood goat.

I am going to do some reading. I have a suspicion that barzani should be called a regime, or a criminal network, I have a suspicion that when the press talks about 'the kurds' they should in fact be referencing the barzani criminal network in the same way they always refer to Assad, and the way they used to refer to Qaddafi or Saddam. But I am not sure.

I know fuckall about the PUK, but twice in as many days, they seem to be very important to the whole deal.

reposting something that a turkanon (might have been an iraqianon or a egyptian) posted some time back.

Kurds have a history of insurgency that is as old as the British Mandate of Iraq. It didn't start with Saddam. It also started long before Arabization policies even took place either. They rebelled against the British and the mandate in the early 1920s, demanding autonomy. They made a rebellion in 1931, which was defeated by the Iraqi army, and another in 1943-1945.

Iraqi General Abdul Kareem Qassim overthrew the king in 1958 and made many concessions to Kurds, and pushed Iraqi nationalism as made up of two nations: Arabs and Kurds. (Note that Qassim himself was half-Kurdish.) However, the Kurds had none of it and started a massive rebellion in 1961 that would last until 1970. And what happened in the 60s? Qassim, becoming increasingly unpopular at home and abroad, was overthrown and executed. After 5 years of rule by the Arif brothers, the Baath came to power in 1968. Finally, in 1970, Saddam saw a diplomatic option to ending the Kurdish rebellion - he gave them autonomy.

EU are not people anymore, they are like robots controlled by the jews

(Worth noting they were backed by Iran and Israel in their 9 year-long insurgency.)

This autonomy was not independence, but it gave them many autonomous rights and preservation of their culture and language that did not exist for Kurds in Syria, Turkey, and Iran. While there were Kurds in various parts of Iraq, those in the Kurdistan region in the north were given some very large concessions.
How did they repay this? 4 years later, with Iranian backing (as well as CIA and Mossad), they made another insurgency. This was ended both through military might and Saddam's calculated diplomacy with Iraq’s enemy at the time Shah Pahlavi in the Algiers Accord, through which Iran agreed to stop supporting insurgent groups within Iraq.

This didn't last long as the Shah was overthrown in 1979 and replaced by a very zealous religious extremist in Khomeini, who committed border raids against Iraq and tried to rile up the local populations to overthrow Saddam and export his revolution across the border. When war broke out between the two countries, the Kurds in Kurdistan were exempted from the draft. They didn't even have to fight in the war. How did they repay this? By fighting on the side of Iran against Iraq!

There were many still loyal Kurds in the Kurdish paramilitary group called the National Defense Battalions (who the insurgent Kurds called "ja7sh", or donkey's foal), and with the help of volunteers and conscripts in the Iraqi army these forces fought against the insurgent Kurds. The Kurdish insurgent cooperation with Iran was so clear, that even in the infamous Halabja chemical attack there were dead Iranian soldiers easily found among the corpses along with Kurdish Peshmerga fighters and other victims. But today you'll only see the same two photos of civilians, who at the time were part of a society in a state of total war against the regime as a Kurdish existence.

Following the Gulf War, yet again, Kurds were fighting against Iraq. When the US came in to enforce no-fly zones and got involved with Kurds and had the rest of Iraq under full embargo, the traditionally ethno-nationalistic anti-Iraq Kurdish parties, KDP and PUK, started a civil war between themselves, in which Masoud Barzani asked for Saddam's help, ironically enough.

---

Overall, it was a relationship of Saddam making concessions to the Kurds, and the Kurds retaliating with violence and war, which Saddam responded with fighting back and Arabization/stability policies. I do concede Saddam did push the Arabization agenda, although it would have been a natural consequence anyway as part of Iraq's rising development as a state (due to education, integration, etc.) Also keep in mind that Kurds made a huge insurgency against the half-Kurdish guy trying to make tons of concessions to Kurds, Abdul Kareem Qassim.

In this manner, Saddam wasn't any different from his predecessors, aside from being a lot more diplomatic with the Kurds. The biggest difference was he had a very strong military to make them regret ever thinking about fighting against Iraq and killing Iraqis. Nothing really started with Saddam. Saddam just had the competency and military might to make them regret opposing him.

The cognitive dissonance is also astounding. Kurdish ethno-nationalists will complain about how "Saddam killed his own people", but these same ethno-nationalists don't even consider themselves to be Iraqi.

imagine the kike tirelessly working away to get the first post. lol

Gurds {:3}

>Told you the EU is against Syria and Iraq
Germany said they stopped training kurds and offer help after kirkuk...

Now, there are many more details I can go into and whatnot, but I think the point is clear. You can condemn Saddam for using chemical weapons on Halabja or for the astonishing force of his response against terrorism and insurgency, but you can't condemn him for doing what any rational administration in the world has and would have done, and which every Iraqi administration has done, and that is fighting against and suppressing insurgency and terrorism.

The reason why groups considered "infidel" such as the Christian Assyrians, Armenians, as well as pagans accused of Satan-worship like the Yazidis, thrived in pre-2003 Iraq is because they functioned as normal Iraqi citizens who did not engage in aggressive tribalism, violent ethno-nationalism, and religious radicalism. There was simply no reason for Saddam or anyone to go after them. Christian groups prospered economically and socially, and preachers were not only allowed but protected. Meanwhile the Kurds were Saddam's and his predecessors own co-religionists: Sunni Muslims.

Sunni Kurds in northern Iraq were the most commonly insurgent, and those are the ones who are known today as the "victims." And as much as they talk about independence, they don't go for it, even when Iraq was under embargo and the Kurdistan region had free reign. Barzani uses independence like a carrot on a stick to rally the Kurdish tribes to support him, nothing more. And they've fallen for it since his father's time. Of course independence never comes, and the greatest irony is that despite how destitute and destroyed the rest of Iraq is, KRG still depends a lot on the Baghdad govt seeing as how they're not financially self sustainable by themselves.

>normie tripcode cunt
Fuck off, it's nice

>
nothing new

But then you get these ridiculous ethno-nationalistic extremists in Iraq and you get these Americans who heard what a Kurd was 2 months ago and start worshipping them as superhuman demigods, or you have these ridiculously fanatical western-born guys who maybe had a mother or grandmother who was Kurdish, and it becomes very annoying. Saddam was too Iraqi. Lots of pride and inability to submit. Not unlike the insurgents he battled.

News from previous bread,

Kurdish tantrums
Intresting read about PUK withdrawal from Kirkuk

The only Kuwaiti poster who shall be taken seriously is the bongroach
And he's not even from kuwait

Without EU, Israeli and US help, kurds will still be using these.

> →
good news.. so wtf is going on across el mayadeen ???

>accused
Yazidis are not “accused of devil worship” they really do worship the devil. They just say he dindu nuffin .

Really really old news

Peacock angel

Thanks dude.There are two other Kuwaiti poster that are cool too. One of them has been around for more than a year, very pro-Assad too.

Posted today on PressTV and Southfront.

guys i just don't know
most pro SAA sources aren't talking about the matter while pro SDF sources claim that they keep advancing and that they have reached a village 70 kms away from Al Bukamal

None of those men are obese, and they've survived this long so they'd push your shit in as if they were Turks. Now go work off denbts, failfag.

Kudos to Greece for having a worse economy and less competent leaders than fucking Turkey.

Been here since Obama's start of the second term

Who literally does everything the devil does, incl. refusing God, disobeying God, hating Adam and humans. Promising to trick and mess up humans. Yazidis believe in appeasing him.

SDF making shit up. See
southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-allegedly-seized-omar-oil-fields-but-what-is-really-going-on-updated/

einsatz.bundeswehr.de/portal/a/einsatzbw/start/aktuelle_einsaetze/!ut/p/z1/hY_LDoIwEEX_iClVBJY8lJAQfIAK3ZiGNojBljSVuPDjLTG6I87iJnPvzJkMEKiACDp2LdWdFLQ3fU1Wl9DLygz7GMflMUDp2kHbIooXCXLhBOd_I8TEaKYCBAXjUBuGO8tIbCiAAGHcaqTgelLNhe6MtopqqaxBKt1PyUMpk1gdgxrZcWi7y-8p--VX-8gpMXLiNDxMwBsd6fO3S5vpaaivVLCe72QTfIzhvvHy3GnfHdVhbg!!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/#Z7_B8LTL2922DTUA0IE50OSCD3GG1

bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html

They have 60 units and 1200 missiles

Bild link is dead

There were huge shipments in 2014 and smaller ones in 2016. Thousands of rifles and much more

Damn are you retaded.
Last time I heard such a good assumption i fell laughing from a dinosaur.

They are beautiful!

Im not the retard arming gypsies with German-made weapons.

Kurds use German equipment agaist Iraq.

>According to the KRG, its forces destroyed an Abrams battle tank, an armoured vehicle and 12 Humvees belonging to the army.

southfront.org/kurdish-peshmerga-forces-use-gemran-donated-milan-missiles-to-destroy-iraqi-equipment/

>They have 60 units and 1200 missiles
To use against ISIS, not Iraq.

Well, basically, Kurds are becoming the new Al Qaeda.

>Kurds use german equipment against american equipment of Iraq.
Ftfy.

Thanx for this Pakistanbro!

No wonder cnn is constantly shilling for them

>southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-allegedly-seized-omar-oil-fields-but-what-is-really-going-on-updated/
wait and see

=devil. It is 100% consistent with the devil in the bible and quran. Peacock is a symbol of power. Yazidis are creepy, sneaky fucks who have secret books and speak in code among outsiders. Some bong got in and translated their books in the 19th century tho. Im not even joking, they worship Satan.

Wew.
e
w

>ISRAEL ASKS FOR AIR CORRIDOR TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO IRAQI KURDISTAN IN ITS STANDOFF AGAINST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT – REPORTS

>On October 21, Maxim A. Suchkov a journalist in the US-based Al-Monitor news website said on Twitter that according to “Moscow rumors”, Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informed Russia’s President Vladimir Putin that Israel is considering using the Syrian airpsace as a corridor to send planes to the Iraqi Kurdistan Region.

southfront.org/israel-asks-for-air-corridor-to-provide-assistance-to-iraqi-kurdistan-in-its-standoff-against-federal-government-reports/

Keep fighting the good fight habibi , I will make a chad about Saddam tonight btw