A Rank Instinct

>A Rank Instinct

>can fucking hang and react to motherfucking Sasaki Kojiro's attacks

>gets punched up and grabbed by a human on magic drugs

>fatefags will defend this

You need to try harder OP.

It's just flavor text. It doesn't contribute to anything.

Shh, don't tell that to the powerlevel fags

>getting stomped by some guy after he worked a full day
>The State of King Authur

No servant or ability is almighty

Instinct just gives you less Fuck up chances

There's a difference in technique between Kojiro and the teacher. Someone should pull up Kojiro's stats.

Besides all that means is the teacher reached S rank or something thanks to magic.

>nasu writing

urobuchi and fate zero were the greatest things to happen to type/moon shit since carnival phantasm

>No ability is almighty

Authority, user. It's literally the power of "haha nope".

>tips cigarette
>unsheathes assault rifle
>uses time alter to suddenly appear behind you
>"heh, nothing personnel, kid"

It's just abusing the rock-scissors scenario, where you can almsot always come up with a way to beat something by introducing something new, though it makes powerlevels somehow less important by proxy.

It is an escape route to protect our protagonist from asspull. It can be justifiable by stating that stats and how everything works are RNG based, just like rolling dice in DnD.

For example "Gae Bolg bends reality by reversing causality cause, and will hit NO MATTER what well except when our protagonist Seibah has A rank luck then she gets to roll the dice and happens to avoid it THAT particular time."

An argument can be made that it's bad writing, but at least Nasu wrote himself an escape route f or various asspull situations. Maybe the RNG roll wasn't working that well on Seibah when she got owned that particular time

>shh don't let them know Nasu is an inconsistent fag who can't follow up with his own stats he created for his characters

Basically this. The only things that matter are NP descriptions and even then they're bullshit when they try to give quantities.

UBW was fucking garbage.

I always imagined there to be dimension shift bullshittery when I read this scene.

Simply having a grab move backwards doesn't seem very 'amazing' as a special move.

Authority is only on Earth. Arc gets fucked over in any other domain whether it be Mercury or Far Side Moon Cell.

Mountain man kung-fu is OP. Choking Servants and elbowing super Werewolves.

>archer literally just washes him in 2 secs

>Saber dodged undodgeable Gae Bolg
>gets choked by a school teacher
I'm still so fucking mad.

I recall Nasu saying something like he was the strongest human in all of his works before he came down the mountain. Whether that makes any sense is anyone's guess.

>tfw Saber is actually even stronger because muh Garden of Avalon.
>tfw no tfw

That was what I wondered about when I saw Kaleid.
Even E rank stats are supposedly something humans cannot achieve even if a mage enhances the stats, so how come Bazett was so freaking powerfull if she uses magic enhancement.

he said he's the strongest type moon MC

>Rin pops a gem.

Conceptual techniques.

Arc is at her strongest on moon, because her enemy is much weaker there.

Still casual planetary or star system wipers would have an easy game with her and other Type Moon stuff.

Arc is the only one who can fight the otherwise literally invincible Amaterasu because her Authority can reduce Amaterasu's power to 1/6 of what it was. And this is vanilla Arc, not Archetype Earth, and Amaterasu is on Moon Cell steroids.

In other news, here is waiting for AE to do something awesome in the next chapter of the BAAN manga.

>Authority, user. It's literally the power of "haha nope".
so that would be Jesus Ability?

Probably. But it's mentioned that for Divine Spirit Servants using that power in the current world requires a penalty.