No

yeah

No he's a faggot. This is /ourgay/

>jewish
>gay
>coalburner
yup seems good

self admitted pedo. someone should crack him in the head with a baseball bat

also his entire personality is like a stereotype. he has serious identity issues on top of all the weird issues jews normally have

his shtick is really attractive for teenagers who are really into "SJW BTFOING" and the like because they cant call him a white homophobe since he's actually just a gay jew. he's also probably not even close to an actual conservative, he just saw an opportunity to make money

Somewhat true.

He used to be more traditionally conservative and less flamboyantly gay before he was more popular

no hes a degenerate pedophile pro israel jew

Yep. He use to have some substance and just threw in a few fag jokes. Then the faggot act took over.

Yeah, I remember him being anti gay marriage and debating some flamer on the news or something. How times have changed.

yeah this place is full of queers

>self admitted pedo
When?
>Admit to having had relations with older men as a minor
>Paedophile
hmm.png

Coalburner, so no.

This

The guy is getting rich of retards who think he's a genius for pointing out how retarded SJW's are. Congrats you're so smart.

Not /ourguy/. But also not NOT /ourguy/. Milo can be very effective at rustling leftist jimmies so I’ll look past his degeneracy.

look for a video of him openly talking about how pedo relationships can be beneficial to boys. he was also hanging out at pedo parties in hollywood, but not discussing who was involved. he literally says "those boys were too young" with the dumbest fucking smirk on his face

the fact he talks this openly and positively about pedophilia while being around the hollywood pedo scene is pretty damning evidence. also using any reputation and intellectual might you possess to rationalize it is repulsive

dumb opportunist authoritarian con artist
yup he's your guy

If there's a video where he said "those boys were too young" and if there a video where he has the dumbest fucking smirk on his face ... that's not the same as him says "those boys were too young" with the dumbest fucking smirk on his face.

I'm explaining this to you as if you were five, and you should feel bad about that.

If CIA stooge Spencer dislikes him, then yes.

yes he is your guy and thats why you are all fucking retards

>pro-gay
>gets butt-hurt about anti-semetism
>takes black dick in the ass nightly
I DON'T KNOW SCHLOMO, YOU TELL ME.