Pick one Sup Forums

Pick one Sup Forums

Both

You can only pick one user

Fine I'll go with the right one.

Roberta is superior but that was a fine choice aswell user.

I choose Balalaika.

MUH dick demands both.

Nice bulge

She's hot but she would probably rape me, I don't think it would be very enjoyable. And she probably smell and taste like vodka and cigars.

best girl obviously.

I've had this image for a long time just to say that there is no better pairing of animu girls to be raped by.

I'm not seeing any negatives here.

s-sauce?

>She's hot but she would probably rape me,
>And she probably smell and taste like vodka and cigars.

If we get to do mother/son incest play during then I'm all set.

Shut up and get naked you little bitch.

Best girl.

That was pretty good.

what anime is dis?

Culo-mbia!

Hispanic sex is always superior.

Scars are so delicious

She's venezuelan you fucking dumb speedreader

My dick

Are you retarded? She was a member of the FARC-guerilla in Colombia, the Lovelace estate was in Venezuela.

Revy

when?

now.

HIROE YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT
DRAW SOMETHING
ANYTHING
BLACK LAGOON
A NEW ORIGINAL STORY
DRIFTERS FANFICTION
EVEN TOUHOU FUTA
JUST DRAW
YOU
PIECE
OF
SHIT

I want to hug Revy tightly, then kiss her on the cheek after spending the rest of the evening holding hands!

Roberta was so fucking sexy when she was insane, that scene where she seduces that guerilla guy and then kills him infront of her shota master made my dick diamonds.

Garcia you lucky fuck, keeping all that Venezuelan pussy for yourself, I'm so jealous.

>Venezuelan
She's colombian, not that it makes much of a difference.

I want to lick Balilaika's feet.

Gross

I pick Valmet.

>Shiki
>Raping you

She would first need to feel something for you other than the will to kill you.

It's that I just keep forgetting, Fabiola is the actual venezuelan (the other maid).

Roberta as my servant, Revy as my fuck buddy

I wonder if he boned her after they got home? I got the impression from the last arc of the manga that there was something more there than just family love

*last chapter of that arc in the manga

Roberta each and every time

>tfw FARC is kill

Revy. There is no other 2D girl who gets my dick harder.

Why is Hiroe such a lazy piece of shit? At the very least, he could have given us more official lewds of the characters.

Probably, those kind of endings is generally for reader interpretation when things are left ambiguous (unless Hiroe decides to mess with it later).
So Yeah, if you believe they fucked like savage animals, then it happened.

Not picking a superior Idol Gangster.

Mmm Roberta

>So Yeah, if you believe they fucked like savage animals, then it happened.
Nah, they made sweet, sweet love

What the fuck is this.

The iDOLM@STER

Idols shoot each other in the face with revolvers?

Yes ma'am

Balalaika.

Homosexuals.

If Roberta got the maid shit on then I choose Revy, but if she is in PTSD mode and straight crazy then I'm going with Roberta

>Idols shoot each other in the face with revolvers?
It's not easy being a an Idol.

They sometime also use giant robots.

I'd rather be on her good side than fuck a STD ridden girl.

If you were in charge of how to Black Lagoon is going to end, how would you do it?

I always imagined it ending like how Garth Ennis ended his run on Punisher MAX.

Volume 11 soonish I think?

killing intent is a metaphor for lust, user

Rock ends up like Chang/Balalaika if not worse.
Revy loose sight of the Rock she once knew and secretly loved, decide to have a new start with new papers and leave Roanapur to live a normal life in Japan.

This, Rock will humiliate and kill both Balalaika and Chang, and then take control over Roanapur, the last story arc really showed that he's a villain. Revy will either die(not happening) or leave Roanapur and start a new life somewhere.

This picture pisses me off. Daily reminder that there are ZERO signs of Revy ever committing sexual acts for money.

>the last story arc really showed that he's a villain
How so?

Well even though it was drawn by Hiroe himself, it's from a light novel written by non other than Urobutcher. I personally don't see the LN as canon. She's doing it to humiliate an enemy, something that's in line with her character. But I do agree that she probably wouldn't get half naked and straddle some fat ugly fuck just to get to some random scrub.

I thought it was implied that she worked for Rowan at some point? If not that, how else would she of gotten her start in Roanapur?

She worked as a dancer for Rowan. For some reason a lot of people seem to take this as prostitution. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some purityfag. Revy straight up says that she fucked dykes in prison and threatened to rape Jane if she wouldn't back off of her husbando. But If she whored herself out, I think we would have gotten some hint by now. Something like Eda or some random mooks in the city making some insulting comments to piss her off.

>For some reason a lot of people seem to take this as prostitution.

Well, no, I thought she was doing some S&M stuff to people like the pics imply. Could be wrong though, I think people said the translation fucked up there.

Well, here is the page. I don't know if the translations are 100% accurate. But it from what I get from it, she was on stage with other girls spanking and getting spanked by them. It would explain why she's so familiar with those strippers in the current arc. Of course she could have done some "private" shows with men too, but even then I doubt it was anything sexual. Unless Hiroe gives us some more backstory, we can't know for sure.

Revy is best waifu
The series ends with her happy or we riot

Eat shit you delusional waifufaggot

That's what I figured. Because I knew at the very least she was a dancer, maybe participated in some S&M shows. It doesn't feel out of character for her to do the latter, probably likes hurting people.

Revy will never be able to outslut the major though.

SAC major is not slutty at all wxcept for her clothes, movie major is 100% pure. Only manga major is a slut

>SAC major is not slutty at all
If we forget the lesbian orgy and pic related, maybe.

Maybe.

Chiquita best girl

shit, this mad my heart jump

Lol you will get shooted so hard fatty I will actually take photos, then make an account on facebook and upload all of them shit into the account

Which one has a hairier pussy?

The Colombian one probably.

Can I pick the one that isn't a sociopath?

Just because she's Colombian?

I wonder if there will be more of Eda on the future.
HIROE, GET OFF OF TOGASHI'S DICK!

You gotta get Hiroe motivated into doing Black Lagoon again so we don't wind up becoming the new Berserk.

>filename

Yes.

How do I even manage that? I heard that he's working on doujins again, but I have no idea if there's any evidence of his activity at drawing something, I'm just waiting without checking the news, I get less angrier that way. If he wanted to draw the lewd stuff, he could at VERY least made some for Revy or Eda. To this day I don't know if her sluttyness is acting or not, especially around Rock (or if it's to just trigger Revy when she's around).

>How do I even manage that?
Tell him to get the fuck off GTA and start penning shit up.

> I heard that he's working on doujins again, but I have no idea if there's any evidence of his activity at drawing something
Despite what people are saying, he's finishing up this recent arc which might release within' the end of this year or beginning of the next, we'll have to see. On another note he's actually starting up another project which he's shown off some designs for, it's more of a realistic military manga from the notes he's written up. Check his twitter if you wanna see what's up.

>To this day I don't know if her sluttyness is acting or not, especially around Rock (or if it's to just trigger Revy when she's around).
Little bit of both.

I've been hearing this shit for months but here we sit fucking a corpse.
It's fucking over boys, there is no more.

You will never be dominated by Balalaika and Revy at the same time.
Why even live?

Have faith, user.

Did you miss the scene where she tries to actually kill him?

>Tell him to get the fuck off GTA and start penning shit up.
DAS IT MANE, NO MORE GTA FOR HIROE, DRAGON QUEST FOR TOGASHI AND NO IDOLM@STER TO MIURA.
BACK TO THE FUCKING WORK!!

You think Balalaika is into anal?

>Roberta

She literally ruined the manga.

Somehow the scars make Balalaika fucking hotter.

how so?

Not him, but she's one of the worst characters ever created.
She's completely out of place.

>She's completely out of place.
Compared to the insanity this series has? Now I'd love to figure out why you think she's out of place.

>Wake up
>See this

What do you do?