Shokugeki no Souma

The chapter felt unBEARable.

It's like using piffi to win a match.

Chapter was pretty good actually.

Poor Erina, the doujins are coming from inside the manga now

You better bear with it.

FUCK YOU JUMP GIMME BACK MY TOSH

That's literally the guy's gimmick though, take a maligned or supposedly inferior ingredient and use the positive qualities it has to completely turn a dish on it's head.

Fuck off, food is more delicious than hot chicks.

The manga is really going to shit. Editor's interference, most likely.
Fuck the editors. And fuck Shonen Jump.

Bunch of short-sighted greedy Japanese men.

Eat a dick, this chapter was good.

What do you want that you're not getting?

Predictable as hell, Souma will use Kuga's super spicy dishes to counteract the bear meat and win.

shoKUgeki no souMA
Coincidence?

Is it me or is Rindou there so that Erina has a challenge later?

Confirmed mastermind.

the faggotry is leaking from you

>not reading sns for shokugekis
wew

He wants his fanfiction realized for it to be up to his standards.

>the doujins actually wrote themselves
MUH

Really surprised that Isshiki isn't the one who showed up to help Soma

Wonder who he & Tosuke will be helping

I take it ALL the rebels have to take these special exams, probably not all of them against E10 members but still against strong enemies. Some of the rebels have to fail at this stage.

Aldini and megumi

If that happens then Tosuke better be paired up with Megumi

It would make more sense for Isshiki to go to Megumi since she's from the dorm. Plus as someone pointed in the other thread, Takumi has more experience with muscled men.

>Erina gets dragged for the normal students exam.
>Souma stays for his with Hayama.
>Rindou takes Takumi and Megumi for the explanation of their exam.

I'm pretty sure there will be differents one. And with that multiple psds will still not get kill.

>Likely/Certain OTPs
SoumaxErina
MegumixTakumi
AlicexRyou
HayamaxNobody since he's a fucking faggot who betrayed his waifu for spices and HE WILL FUCKING LOSE BECAUSE OF THIS
IsshikixYoshino
SmokexRyouko
MaruixGlasses-chan
Buttbro1xButtbro2
IsamixBianca
ShinomiyaxHis forgotten French waifu
RindouxTsukasa
KugaxChinese sex dungeon harem
MomoxSwordbro
SubaruxKurase

>Manlet Sempai comes back to help

Good shit.

Hayama sure has some nice plot armor with his cooking matches doesn't he.

All the plot armour in the world won't save him from Soma's plot sledgehammer.

Literally the OTP chart, meme magic too strong.

How come villains in Japan always stand LIKE THIS?

>MegumixTakumi
Nice. On topic though wonder what they can cook up from bear, bear stew and bear chops are pretty standard.

It might be that each person gets an elite that gives them a challenge or something. Doesn't have to be a shokugeki, but it makes sense that Haryana would pick that. One, because it's the best way to get rid of Souma who is the center of the rebellion, and two, because he's also extremely competitive and Souma technically beat him in the qualifying round of the Election.

Chuuni.

Fuck I'm stupid, it's so obvious because chink club is there it's going to be bear paws.

Hayama is going to cook bear curry and Soma is going to cook something unorthodox that smells better than Hayama's bear curry.

Hayama's "waifu" is like twice his age.

It's a pose that screams "pretentious douche". Many villains are pretentious douches.

Can't you just boil the bear meat and skim off the scum to remove the smell?

Sonzoned, faggot deserves it.

bearchan is best girl, please do not eat the bearchan

inb4 they don't see Erina for the rest of the tests while being told that she's simply advancing in another route and then they discover that she was trapped in Azami's rape dungeon the entire time being "educated"

It's not that simple.
To get the gamey taste out of game meat, you have to do all sorts of things: clean, remove the hair & fat, debone, soak, marinade, and then find a good recipe (aka the spices).

And the more you do it, the less meat you get.

at least Souma will use Yugi's help to beat Hayama, so the currynigger can job without losing that much face.

So it's going to become hamburger, just rehashing that Autumn Election?

I'm disappointed there was no SoumaXSmelly Waifu team-up vs Hayama

i wanted nao to help with this, make it uber stinky
i'm guessing they're just going to make it spicy bear
hopefully spicy enough to annoy a nose or something instead of the bear

well fuck you too

Well you can make bear hamburger alright. But that is just a severe lack of imagination.
There are lots of gamey meat dishes, but definitely not easy for newcomers. In real life, you would just pay the professionals to do it for you, at way higher cost.

When this shitty arc is ending?

Remember when they were supposed to become buddies

>SoumaxErina
Yes
>MegumixTakumi
unlikely, needs way more development and Megumi a shit.
>AlicexRyou
OTP
>HayamaxNobody since he's a fucking faggot who betrayed his waifu for spices and HE WILL FUCKING LOSE BECAUSE OF THIS
he'll get his waifu back
>IsshikixYoshino
NO, and you are retarded for suggesting it
>SmokexRyouko
Yes, very likely
>MaruixGlasses-chan
Almost set in stone
>Buttbro1xButtbro2
too bad they are going to get expeleld
>IsamixBianca
who?
>ShinomiyaxHis forgotten French waifu
same as above
>RindouxTsukasa
Senpai OTP
>KugaxChinese sex dungeon harem
it makes sense
>MomoxSwordbro
literally 0 interactions
>SubaruxKurase
SubaruxTakumi is more likely

I wish Azami would abruptly die from a heart attack and we could get back to the better parts of the manga.

>muh monster trio.

God thing Tsukuda forget about that shit.

We're talking about Souma here though. Cheap food done well.

>souma and dog sitting normally
>pajeet squatting like he's ready to take a shit, just like he did on the streets of india

>Buttbro1xButtbro2
>too bad they are going to get expeleld
And they find solace in each other's cooking

>IsamixBianca
>who?
Girl from the novels who's in love with him.

>implying isn't doing some double cross on central to protect his waifu or some shit

it'd be nice if he truly went full edge, but I can't imagine he'd full on betray his spice waifu

best otp is megumiXkurokiba

This felt pretty forced desu. Hayama never gave any feeling that they would be buddies. Like would you want to be friends with someone who constantly says that he's above you?

I hate this fucking arc.

>Like would you want to be friends with someone who constantly says that he's above you?
Nigga like 80% of SnS characters say that

None of them are friends with each other or even interact as a trio anymore, Hayama and Ryou could have but then the edge happened.

True, but I meant to those who are friends. I understand that they compete with others but that's literally the only thing Curryfag says.

Why did they have to turn Hayama into an edge lord.

megumi and takumi were separated from souma this chapter but they're still together, so development is possible soon

>MomoxSwordbro
>literally 0 interactions
Somebody doesn't pay attention.

I want Rindou to go full matchmaker.

>pajeet about to use the designated shitting street

because Megumi is his mentor

I really want to try bear right now.

i wonder what it tastes like.

I'm going to test that tomorrow. Local shops sell it as canned food so might not be high quality.

I should wonder how it tastes but I can only think about the supposed shit smell.

I eat it last time when I was kid. It didn't smell that bad as Soma make it sound like. Tasted like moose.

We haven't actually seen Jun since that one panel of her reading the note about the clubs getting axed way back.

Does anyone think she just left or something? Maybe she hates Azami like most people seem to and decided to fuck off, and that's why curryman is now ow the edge.

OTP
T
P

Well she probably knew him considering he also lived in the PSD. And both Jou and Doujima knew that he was "evil", so she might have known that he was fucked up too.

Rindou's doing god's work.

A little more than that, actually. Jun is remarkably well preserved though, even by Asian standards.

Did you just "who" Shinomiya?

Azami is two years younger than Jou and Doujima and Jun is four years younger. And they all lived in the PSD. I'm sure they knew each other.

I don't believe Jun just up and left Hayama alone though.

This chapter left me with some doubts

>What will happen to Takumi and Megumi? Will they have to face Elite 10 too, or it's only Souma vs Hayama happening?
>Why is Doujima a bystander? I thought he was going to take part in Sanzaemon side
>Will we see the other expelled Elite 10 appearing to help them? (I think Isshiki will happen, since in chapter 172 both them and Kuga were leaving. Peruvian 3rd Seat dunno, he was seen seeing the plane taking flight since the school)

Doujima probably has greater ability to intervene if he's impartial, than openly hostile to the administration.

dont buy it canned

Ya know, I'll admit this arc has had its downsides, but the constant complaining about it has gotten annoying.

If you're gonna keep reading the series, can you at least TRY to enjoy some parts of it.

>enjoy
How dare you

What the shit?

I've cooked plenty of bear meat (Black, I'm from the Northeast US) and venison

Venison is WAY more finicky and can result in foul smelling and foul tasting results.

Bear meat isn't all that bad as far as aroma, and it's so fucking good to eat too.

Perhaps she means the meat spoils quicker? Because that I agree with. But it's by no means "stinkier" than Venison or boar (or moose for that matter).

It's great depending on how you cook it. A nice grilled tip of bear meat with a decent marinade if awesome if you like hard grilled meats.

And it makes some tremendous stew meat like boar does too.

Very juicy. Grilling it makes it a bit chewier than you'd expect, but overall not that hard to stomach down.

It's softer than Moose, but not as strong I suppose you could say.

I would recommend having it. People really should try game-y meats more often than the mass produced chicken shit in the markets that most get.

It was a really good chapter.

Souma doesn't even asspull that much, when he did (ketchup) was when people hated the most.

He usually runs around asking for people's help and opinions, then spens days trying to figure a dish out, using the help he got.

So I assume they mean game scent then. Which means the cut was probably poorly skinned.

I've had that happen before, but mostly with Deer because they need to be skinned quicker than Bear does (although both need to be skinned as soon as possibly can).

Game scent doesn't usually pick up this harshly in bear though, I've had more issue with venison tasting like game scent than bear meat.

I wonder if the author's chef helper has had bad experiences with bear meat or something.

We all agree that Spicefaggot is only in Central for one of two reasons, right?

1. Double cross
2. Protect his waifu ("Shiomi seminar no longer at Tootsuki")

He's a spicefaggot and we all think he's shit, but I'm sure Tsukada would just introduce a new character for villainy than try to edgelord for real this dork.

>Perhaps she means the meat spoils quicker?
Considering the punctuation, I think that's what Yoshino meant.

Ya but then that kind of is at odds with this because that's specifically game scent (in the taste) and I know exactly what thats like, ive had it in all kinds of game before (mostly buffalo and venison, but bear too)

i just think its weird that they think deer has lest game scent in it than bear, but perhaps that's just a regional/ecological difference

It's pretty obvious that whatever he's doing in Central is related to saving/protecting Shiomi.

She was (and probably still is) his everything, there's no way he'd abandon her for Central's ideals, especially considering how retarded Azami's plan is.

He seems to be there for the sake of something. Because he's vilifying himself TOO much, which always turns out to be "he had a good reason for doing what he was doing" in shonen manga

Pajeet probably had shougeki to defend his club like the otger rebels, except he probably lost, he is gonna have a whole arc about redemption for failing his waifu

I expect more ex-E10s helping the rebels.

>he is gonna have a whole arc about redemption

i just realized i have squid
i also have peanut butter and peanuts

it's like destiny awaits

A whole arc of just four chapters max, right?

>it's like destiny awaits

Make a /ck/ thread about it pls

>tfw no Takumi-Subaru doujins
Why live?

who else is giganigga fucking in art? just mehgloo?

I'm pretty sure Subaru has a whole collection of them, drawn by him all vanilla

>She was (and probably still is) his everything
This. He feels he owes her his life, and to be blunt, given that she picked him up out of Indian slums as an orphan and gave him a home, he literally does owe her his life.

I wonder if Morisaki actually experimented with bear meat to prepare for these chapters.