Is Sweden's downfall actually Europe's salvation?

Think about it. If Sweden will fall within a relatively short time, will it be a big enough warning to every other European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/debatt/a/vvdJw/avskaffa-hemsprak--lar-barnen-svenska
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
youtube.com/watch?v=1KLLGmcaQCY
youtube.com/watch?v=f2GDj4dwjwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden, France, Germany and UK are terminal, but due to the size differences Sweden will be the first to go and be the literal canary bird.

No it will only release millions of gib hungry muslims into your countries

It will create a great baltic NatSoc state , just have a look at nordic resistance movement , they are gaining support fast . Also remember the mongrels are there for the GIBS , native will fight for survivor.

I'm actually hoping your fall will make the rest of Europe go full border wall

I just feel bad for you guys. Your goverment fucked up and it doesnt give in. It just censors media and tries to be less islamphobic

>flag
there was a proposal made by the main opposition conservative party to abolish teaching immigrant children their native language

when's the army going to be deployed swede bro?

Even our NOS (Dutch Broadcast Foundation) is now talking about Swedish no-go zones: nos.nl/artikel/2197840-de-zweedse-probleemwijken-waar-de-politie-wordt-bekogeld-met-granaten.html

Nah, that will be the UK.

Hasn't that been already proposed?
www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/20/swedish-politicians-propose-deploying-military-no-go-zones/

Sauce?

no. you will be nuked.

>(((conservatives)))

aftonbladet.se/debatt/a/vvdJw/avskaffa-hemsprak--lar-barnen-svenska

>Needing more warnings
If that's the case, no, it won't help at all.

By who?
Some idiot that wants to ruin Europe with radioactive downfall

no cucks will never learn they need to die

No

hope it could fall faster in one gneration so it could be a warning for everyone else

No, Sweden is not an accident. It goes according to the plan. Maybe Poland will pull out of this hell, maybe Hungary. But Sweden, Germany and France are lost already.

>in one generation
Who says it won't?

Exactly what I've been thinking and hoping for a long time. For now I am just hoping something big happens soon because here media doesn't cover swedish problem at all so most people here are still ignorant.
I feel sorry for Sweden but sacrifices must be made, besides it's mostly their fault.

if sweden falls everyone on europe will fall(or have economic shift) since it's a globalized economy

Our Sacrifice, please don´t squander it Sup Forums.
Yeah I was surprised to see that, specialy from (((Aftonbladet)))

A logical outcome is when shit really hits the fan, many Swedish people will rise up. We actually need a big event to tell us to STOP. The "refugee crisis" gave many a "huh?" and spread doubt.
I hope it will continue, and with some certainty, I think it will.

it won't fall it will be transformed into something ugly and people will respond to people who bring up that fact that it's just nostalgia and keep making it worse

youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA

Actually becoming muslim would be an improvement for sweden. In a way.
Muslim society will always be steps above liberal cuck paradise in terms of strength of their civilization.
Muslims are conservative, have strong father authority, large families and for example have ritual where they are taught to kill when they reach adulthood. They will conquer sweden and make it stronger. If you think that swedish cuck culture has any power to resist such powerful culture that doesn't accept any outside influence and is rapidly growing in numbers, you're wrong.

Now ill admit that i would rather have return to good old conservative western values but its impossible in cases of countries like Sweden.

I'm actually used to hope that there would be another way, which doens't involve Sweden taking the bullet
>Not that naive anymore

>taking that post seriously

you people really are stupid as fuck, arent you.

No. Has South Africa worked as a warning for us? Brazil? The USA?
Nope.

Very nice

Here is my hometown in 1930:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y346GHhaxmM

Please, no one is nuking Europe besides your immigration ministers.

>If Sweden will fall within a relatively short time, will it be a big enough warning to every other European country?
no.

it's about money, fucking up the west is just the scapegoat procedure.

The EU elites won't stop until they either have total control or have stole all the resources.

kek, because it's not like Europe is ruined already.

This thread is so stupid.
For a number of reasons.
1. Netherlands is BARELY better demographically
2. While having worse alt-media, worse metapolical ventures (erkenbrand being a slight exception though identitarian ideas is better and bigger)
No growing NS party.
Gert Wilders is an counter-jihadi jew, no ethnic focus at all - despite the fact that muslim immigration is a symptom, not the core of the problem which is a subverted culture.
YOU ALREADY HAVE A TURK PARTY IN DENK.
Sup Forums is filled with Cernovich-tier anti jihadis who do not understand REALLY how much further metapolically Sweden is progressing ahead of the curve.

Id personally say the UK is one of the countries in europe thats worse off BECAUSE of a lacking resistance.
Sweden is in a decade going to play a big role in the cultural liberation of Europe, laugh all you want, but get involved in your countries metapolitical struggle before you talk shit about other brother-nations.

The military is being deployed to protect/guard the city of rinkeby atm

Because it's too dangerous to build a police station there.

It's basically under islamic rule now.

Something big will probably happen in Sweden soon, that'll be the turning point.

I didn't but Americans are so stupid they belive that Sweden will become a muslim ethnostate and will collapse in a year

dude, its already happening.
It will be a slow grind.
Minority status or not, we will retake our home.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KLLGmcaQCY

recommended listening, pretty whitepilling.

No. The lügenpresse will cover up all the negative aspects and continue pointing to Sweden as a successful diverse multicultural feminist state, even if people are literally eating each other in the streets. Anyone who reports objectively will be demonised, ignored, or contradicted with fancy rhe toric and obscure anecdotes of how well multiculturalism works. You know in your hearts this is true. NMR is the only hope desu

To anyone considering emigrating to Sweden.

>>>>>> DO IT!

How many members does NMR actually have? Their biggest march ever only had about 700 people

No because Sweden wasn't REAL multiculturalism.

Golden one?

YES.
We should send them more muslims
PRONTO
But I think jews gona credit the swedes
So not gona happen soo..

Why are eurofags so stupid. Just off yourselves so the refugees have more living space please.

16years old data to hide niggerdom
FUCK THIS WORLD WHERE WIKI THINKS 16 YEARS OLD INFO IT ACCURATE

>pic related straight from wiki the retard lying shit site of 16 year old data

>1. Netherlands is BARELY better demographically
Never said they weren't. But we seem far more willing to address the issue

>No growing NS party
Not really an NS party, but Forum voor Democratie (nationalist) is already doing quite well in the polls. In their first election, they managed to gain two seats.

>No ethnic focus at all
Again, Forum is not perfect. But its leader has once remarked that he wants Europe to stay white: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiR5Y4HRG8o

Though there are no official statistics on ethnicity, according to Statistics Sweden around 1,921,000 (20.1%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2012.

LMAO NO OFFICIAL NUMBER ? WHAT IS IT GOD DAMNED AFRICA ?

Are you retarded enough to think that abolishing state funded teaching of native language is red pilled?

Normal countries have never even had such legislature.

SO NOW IT'S 30% NIGGERED 2017, MAYBE MORE SINCE THEY LIE SO MUCH

>16years old data to hide niggerdom
>FUCK THIS WORLD WHERE WIKI THINKS 16 YEARS OLD INFO IT ACCURATE

the true story here is that facts/statistics was deemed too racist, so they stopped doing it.

sweden is the canary in the coal mine,they went full retard with letting in the 3rd world and enacting all the far leftist sorta shit

its failing badly...im sure many high up have realized multi culti is a failure

its a shame desu,sweden are the whitest of whites but they voted for their fate

i just hope they can reverse the damage

In just one year, the proportion of the population in Sweden with foreign background increased by 0.79 percent. In 2013, 27.96 percent of residents in Sweden had foreign background, while in 2014 the figure was at 28.75 percent.

OH WERE GETTING THERE

>Implying that America is not fucked as well

>sweden is the canary in the coal mine

burn the coal
pay the toll

How would you feel about the American trained police coming in and fixing things for a negotiated price? I'd bet our SWAT strategies are somewhat more developed considering we've been dealing with this shit since the 60's

SWEDEN YES!

Yes. Proof that God is in union with Finland

The US, France, the UK and Germany all have higher percentages of immigrants than us. Yet we are supposed to be the ones to fall first? We're at like half the amount of immigrants that the mentioned countries are at today.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2GDj4dwjwc

things will turn out fine,there is still hope

to see what kind of world the Globalists are planning they should come to Malmoe, Sweden. Most of the native Swedes are gone and their place has been taken by migrants. The cashless society is also being implemented in Sweden right now. It's a banker's dream.

All the nordic/germanic countries are affected - basically the ones praised by nazi germanys and all the old ideologies.

Who could be behind this?

But your population is also far smaller

9gag is making redpill posts now?

Look at iran before american enforced islamism upon it

But the humane superpower shtick is your whole thing.

Why is it Skåne that has to suffer the most? Is it just some plan to create a horde so you can invade us again

ACCORDING TO WHAT I'VE QUICKLY FOUND

YOU ARE OVER 33% FOREIGN BORN IN 2014

at least the black% is staying stable, amirite

Also
>laugh all you want, but get involved in your countries metapolitical struggle before you talk shit about other brother-nations
I'm neither laughing nor talking shit. I hope you survive. But if you fall, I hope it won't be for nothing

> They will conquer sweden and make it stronger
Nope. They can't run a place like Sweden effectively. Swedes actually know how to organize things, which 95 % of muslim countries don't.

>tfw no more swedish death metal

Yes, the faster one european country falls into actual civil war with muslims the faster the other countries will react. The sooner the better while whites are still majorities.

>Proof that God is in union with Finland
it is known, Pekka. if the lies about the global warmings is true, aussies and fingolians will rule the earth.

n 2013, the proportion of people in Sweden with a foreign background in the age group 0-44 years was 33.3 percent. One year later, in 2014, the percentage increased by 0.95 percent to 34.26 percent. If this trend continues, Swedes aged 0-44 years will be a minority in their own country already in 2031. The development is even faster among younger people than the population as a whole.

So in about 15 years (or less, with increased immigration), ethnic Swedes will be outnumbered nation wide, as it has already happened in Sweden's third largest city, and in many local communities.

Wow that surely will help, such extreme measures woah!

I for one welcome the destruction of the eternal Swede.

Hello Marcus

>b-but some countries have slightly less immigrants (for now) so it's ok :)
lol you guys are fucked. Even Swedes who browse Sup Forums are blind cucks.

>implying the US won't Balkanize anyway within 30 years so into doesn't matter

pffffffffffffffffffttttttttHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Do they even care about their public image one bit, or do they expect mommy government to cover up their crimes for them?

Exactly this

Europe is running out of resources and iran, syria and other islamic countries have their own interests. The logical next step is to invade them to get their resources, but people don't want to get involved unless they are pushed out of their comfort zone.
At this point they can either use the multiculti to create a religious war or an european government with EU army to slowly keep destabilizing the middle east, if the europeans are not willing to fight for their home countries.

That movie makes me mad over how easy boomers had it and how recklessly they threw it away.

> "B-but we had no smartphones!"

What the shit kind of statistics are you looking at? We're at like 12% immigrants from outside EU. We reach 23% if you count the Finnish, Polish and Yugoslavian folks going by numbers from 2016.

I don't want more semitic shit, just good old pre-20th century conservatism please.

>Being an immigrant having sex with a girl is not a crime
>Except when she is for instance under age or being raped
>But even then not a crime for immigrants in Sweden

>meta-political struggle
>brother-nations
We know it's you, GO. If I were you I'd be founding an underground terror cell, not whining on YouTube. You need to start the revolution now. Sweden doesn't have more than a decade left.

Sweden's population is already 30% foreign born. Even if you say it doesn't matter because many of those are Finns or other Euros, it means that Sweden's unique ethnic identity will be wiped out. Then, as more non-whites come in, it will lose its racial identity as well. Sweden is doomed unless you act NOW. Not in a few years, not when the movement has grown - now. Make the movement grow.

Nah, this is simply a slide thread. Just ignore any sweden threads on Sup Forums.

It is bad but remember that many of us foreignborn are from other Eurocountries for instance me who is born in Finland.

swedish parliament decided to change their country into a multicultural country, violent crimes have increased 300% and rapes by 1,472%.
Sweden is on track to its destruction According to a UN study Sweden will become a 3rd world country by 2030

> So you try it again but it devolves into rape gangs and civil war, but it's ok because it wasn't real multiculturalism.

Does any of you Swedes know something about the expected results of immigration for Sweden's public finances?

I hate these maps where the gap is between 10k and 49,99k, that's a huge fucking gap, useless map.

>1 in 10 Swedes are ooga booga dindus
>they outbreed Swedes by double
>next generation will be 1 in 5
>then 40%
>then majority
Tick tock, Sven

what downfall

Sabaton are cuckservative civics at best

2030 can't come soon enough