JFK

So this week we find out just how sneaky our government was 50 years ago...imagine what will come to light in another 34 years about 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z11k1rlVokQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=u4GD_PIbQZ4
john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=fxfWoGMU7h0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I assume it'll be heavily redacted, papers filled with black bars, and nothing we don't already know.

The only new information that could possibly be interesting is if Oswald was at any point contacted or trying to contact russian and cuban agents for support before he went to mexico

There were never 6 people in the car. It was only 4. That's a Mandela effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z11k1rlVokQ&feature=youtu.be

THEY KNEW !!!

these 2 were not friends !!!!!

this

WAITing for the dox dump !!

it's gonna be huge. When can we expect it though?

youtube.com/watch?v=u4GD_PIbQZ4

more prooof

Im surprised more people aren't talking about this, how do we get to look at it?

I wanna see what the CIA niggers were up to

>implying anything will be released that isn't a single block of black with a date on it

Oh please.

If there was anything noteworthy in those files, they shredded them somewhere between last week and the 1960's.

There's not going to be anything interesting in there.

It's all related to Executive Order 11110. That"s why the clowns in DC never cut spending, and sell Uranium to ppl who just point it back at us.

Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment.

john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

Plenty off ppl are talking about it. Defeatist shills are trying to play it down. If it wasn"t a big deal, the CIA wouldn't be pressuring Trump not to release it.

Breddy much this. Most interesting Mandela effect of them all.

Here you go.

if the deep state took out JFK, they didn't leave a paper trail.

They didn't follow protocol, why would they file paperwork?

All that will get released will be FBI speculation, background on Lee Harvey Oswald, etc.

It wouldn't have been hard for some above top secret type to waltz into a vault and change some papers.

You're a fucking imbecile if you believe the assassination wasn't a coverup.

CIA would have other reasons besides hiding le conspiracy like details that give away sources or planning logistics that threaten current missions

>Trump releases JFK files
>pic related is released
>have fun,retards

Get fucked Jew.

Soros is really wasting his money on shills like you.

You have to especially retarded to think,that the cianiggers will release documents that will tell you cianiggers killed JFK on the order your owners,the fed.

reposting from Mega user:
Happy weekend y'all!!!! His willingness to tweet this is great but PAY ATTENTION! It shows he's not playing around. Like I've said he's USING THE JFK FILES AS LEVERAGE. Today the deadline for Wikileaks is up and he can do whatever he wants with what he has after today is up.
Trump's saying "Subject to receipt of further information" is a WARNING.

They all have no where to go, with lots of unwanted exposure at risk. It's all down hill after today for them and everyone knows it. It's gonna be a great weekend y'all!!!! Enjoy it!!!!

They'll only prove how fucked up all the same types of people and agencies still are, as opposed to JFK, but just like with JFK files, Assange's ability to release after day puts another layer of pressure on this, like I've said before. It's why Assange went big after Hillary and Pompeo and it's why he released new hashes. Those were his way of sending his warnings. I mean, they pulled out fucking GW this week. If Daddy GH Bush kicks it in the next week, I wouldn't think it was "natural" causes. They offed him to spare him.

Probably, but depending on how old or new the documents are, there will be a vested interest in finding out exactly what can fit between those black bars just the same as it was for Seth Rich. Remember that there is an enormous interest in JFK's assassination. Every historian and expert from any relevant field will be coming forward to study it just due to the huge interest.

Is trump actually gonna release it all? I thought cia niggers were trying to cuck him into not doing it.

>mfw republicans killed JFK
>mfw I have no face

will we finally have proof that cia niggers glow in the dark?

You fucking retards actually think they'd release anything condemning. You fucking braindead troglodytes i swear to god.

they will prove bush did 9/11

For the sake of our species I hope we do

Yah. I will be 90 then.

are you really 56 years old?

>implying deep state hasnt had decades to prepare for this moment
>implying the good shit won't be [REDACTED] to fuck
Good luck lads but I fear it will be fucking nothing

Yes. My son, age 35, showed me /pol.

He literally waltzed into the CIA headquarters and told them he was going to remove the fifth column. He truly gives no fucks when it comes to them.

>>Trump releases JFK files
>>pic related is released
>>have fun,retards

real news

he never said that though terd burglar

1 post by this id

I wish I could redpill my dad. I literally have to convince him that there is a rape problem in Europe.

Be persistent in subtle ways. He'll come around.

Did yk mein Kampf is heavily edited? David Irving didn't even bother reading it bc it got doctored pretty bad

Checked. From reading the unredacted pre release papers, those that I did, there was a shit cloud of alphabet agency activity going on around LHO.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=fxfWoGMU7h0

Who said there were 6 in the car?

bump