I work at the BBC and rumours that there will be a big scoop coming out about Graham Norton if the right people can get...

I work at the BBC and rumours that there will be a big scoop coming out about Graham Norton if the right people can get it through! I have heard the rumours about him pretty much comparing him to Jimmy Saville.

I will believe you if you blow up your building

Chris Tarrant might also go down

You blow up your own building. The fuck are you asking me.

Why can't faggots talk like normal people? Never understood that.

Hate that paddy fag weasel and his hilarious anti trump quips....good riddance

People have told me there is a link to Children in Need and Red Nose Day Charities, basically exploiting and trafficing children for elites.

dunno who the fuck he is, im gonna need a quick rundown

My ex worked at the BBC in Scotland, she knew all about Savile in 2001. Never heard about Norton though, but Fry is one to watch.

He's Irish

Still waiting for the dirt on Bruce "The Beast" Forsyth

Care to divulge anything in particular? Examples, leads etc

Wogan

To be honest I get it as vague as i give it, I'm not that high up in the BBC but work and drink sometimes with folk who are.

>fag weasel and his hilarious anti trump quips
That describes everyone on telly

Are those charities connected to Hillary and her foundation in anyway?

Fry is a faggot so obviously sexually deviant beyond that, who knows
Norton is an insufferable cunt, AND a faggot, Basically a more flamboyant Cobert.
Hopefully it gets substantiated in coming days
TV licences are a menace, basically makes a boycott illegal even if you pay for streams, etc.

Don't watch TV anymore, no licence, don't give a fuck.

When will it break? tonight?

No I wouldn't say so but rumours are it's in the works. Pay attention to the news for anything suspicious.

The rumours are true! Norton diddled my bumhole!

LARP confirmed.

I hope not I enjoyed his show when I watched it. Didn't he get stabbed once? I would think an event like that would straighten most men out with some real perspective on life.

This is on iPlayer frontpage atm