Goblin Slayer Chapter 4 RAW is out

Goblin Slayer Chapter 4 RAW is out
Steel rape confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R0ZZF4O0K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did something happen to the goddess? My login stopped working suddenly. I've had it nearly since day 1.

They should have summoned Goblin Slayer by the bonfire

It's working for me right now

Mine work just fine.

Not working over here for some ungodly reason, I even went to the IRC and changed my password.

Is the blond that arrogant bitch from earlier?

Just dump the raws and wait for someone to translate it.

Nope

Hmmm, they cut the sword girl begging to let them go, hell, they cut any characterization of the steel group, i guess the mangaka realized that give characterization to canon fodder was a waste of pages.

>another all-girl party

When will they learn? Goblins are their hard counter.

The guild is actively increasing the goblin population by sending all girl parties. It's a big conspiracy.

Not the goblin's fault women can't beat the cock.

You can just google search the first image. Dumping

It's already translated by yen press, just rip it.

Why do women keep going into trouble with gobs in that universe. Seriously.

Just another female party being completely inept.

WOT A TWEEST
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

>no more rape they said
>it will be fun they said

Who's the one roasting?

Women love monster cock.

Shrink the name(and symbol down) and put it in the upper left corner.

If someone does translation, will they be using the the versions form this page, since it doesn't have the green lines on the bottom of the pages on here?

oh it was already posted. guess i'll quit then.

The actual raws don't have the watermark. Obviously.

Here you go.

And that's why you wear a fucking helmet

Realistically, how many of you lewd fucks would want to be gobbies just to rape cute and sexy girls?

They have a pretty decent success rate apparently.

How fucking lame do you have to be to get taken down by goblins.

These girls could have found a husband to settle down and have children but no, gotta die trying to be a strong adventurer womyn and having a taste of monster dick since women can't beat the cock.

I can rape cute and sexy girls just fine as a human though

>You will never spend time with your goblin bros eating, playing around and raping hot adventurer bitches.

I can rape sexy cute adventurer girls easier as a human and not have goblin slayer up my ass.

What else are women good for in a dark fantasy setting?

Check the goddess in ~3 minutes.

is that from vietnamese source?

Ty.

>GS is immune to Goblin shenanigans because he wears a helmet

Shouldn't it be common sense for adventurers to wear helmets? I mean, now that I think about it GS is literally the only person in this entire manga I've seen wearing one so I can only conclude that he invented helmets in this world and everyone else just thinks it's crazy to wear metal on your head because they don't understand the concept.

What a waste of good pussy, they should be ashamed of themselves.

no, goblins just failed to get through GS' AC, the helmet is flavor

>female adventurers in a world where most monsters copulate with humans

Pls upload it on some filedump too. I can't into goddess.

See? this is why Gobs must be purge, cuties will be killed and raped, gas the gobs!

>Dark god leveled up goblins to fuck with humanity
>Goblins can now use tactics, skirmishing and ambushes
>Low level adventurers and villages are getting raped into oblivion
>Feudal lords are doing nothing and give no good rewards to kill off goblin nests, despite the fact that goblins are destroying their taxation targets, taxation needed to maintain troops /mercenaries to fight against the Demon Lord
>High level adventurers taking the goblin extermination jobs are looked down
Gotta blast the goburins with mayo.

I thought the demon lord was already killed by the purposely overpowered hero.

That's KonoSuba.

But that is an oni.

Warrior is raped along with elf, mage is burnt alive and bow is killed with her own arrows after rape

This manga needs a rival to make GS become afraid of going after a certain goblinoid

D-did the throw him a finger?

Yes.

>Goblin Slayer
>afraid of going after some goblins
Yeah, no.

>GS becomes afraid seeing the Goblin leader the commanded the attack and rape on his village when he was a kid.
>GS goes into PTSD Mode

this should be from the goblin perspective. setting traps for human women and doing fun goblin things.

better yet, change the Sup Forums logo to greyscale and darken it a bit so it is visible but look as if the mangaka meant to put it there

maybe American Sniper style where they build him up to be the warrior Slayer

The loli with the black hair. Roasted dfc

Satisfied?

nice

Are they for real, why would they kill such a cutie, also why another gimp party made of girls against rape gobs.

The wits and accuracy of goblins when they fight woman never ceases to amaze me. If just they were that way when they fight GS...

NO GOBLING SLAYER, YOU ARE THE GOBLINS

No, acording to LNfags is the elf mage.

I preferred the first one desu

20/10

This is a world where everyone is inept but the main character.

I wonder if Goblins have bards and they spin the tale of evil Goblin murderer? Well in their version a hero Goblin vanquishes him of course.

What's this?
More female adventurers getting raped?

Gotta fill that edge quota somehow.

Pic unrelated.

A Demon Lord was killed years ago by famous Gold Adventurers, there's a new one currently.

This is what happens when you let women be adventurers

Society should encurage more ugly girls to work as an adventurer.

GS just happens to be pragmatic, and minor adventurers happens to be retarded.

The weaker masses are taken in by the glory of the higher ranking adventurers who go by in their gaudy looking armors, coated in gold and the like, having managed to survive and attain greatv achievements so far.

Many won't look at the recluse and dirty looking Silver dude as their role model.

just like real life then with hordes of retards pushing and fighting each other to be the next ""idol"" while nobody want to do the lucrative jobs like welding and surveying

It's more like "Sane Knight/Warrior in Crazy RPG-like World". Thus you get one person who doing everything to survive and everyone else wearing your typical JRPG attire.
Actually, now that I think about it, it's like if all RPG characters, mobs and NPC included got transfered to real world. They still act by their scripts, and don't see it as something unusual.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0R0ZZF4O0K4

The other day /tg/ was there trying to deduce what class GS would fit, now he can use bows, what is he now? a fighter/ranger?

I will never be able to unsee the fucked-up anatomy.

He's still a fighter/ranger, being able to use bows doesn't change that.

fuck u, now i see it too

Fighters are proficient with all martial weapons, that should include your basic bows and crossbows. But he'd probably multi class ranger anyway for the tracking/survival skills and favored enemy.

>fighter/ranger
Yes, with everything dumped into Favored Enemy: Goblin

wasn't ranger proficient with all martial weapons already?

so GS is probably ranger with armor proficiency

Translations when?!

Why Priestess is so lewd?

it's soon, maybe next year.

I mean for the chapter 4, i don't care about the LN.

If he's a pure ranger he should be able to cast spells already. He probably took one level of ranger to get a favored enemy.

Does Goblin Slayer bang priestess, or does the Gobu get to her before he does?

who knows, maybe he lack the wisdom to cast it, but he definitely have the caster level to use scrolls