Texas city requires Israel pledge for hurricane relief

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41688999
archive.is/FvFII

Finally. Fuckin bump. Americans should be fucking enraged over this bullshit.

Of course there's nothing about it on (((tv))) news.

It's bizarre. Y'know, people meme about "da joos" but most people really don't realize the sheer amount of control and power they really do hold over Americans and their day to day lives. I say "Americans" but maybe I should be saying the west or westerners.

That means leftists don't get hurricane relief.
The problem is?

Kys fuckin kike

This is EXACTLY the reason why I wish that the holocaust really happened.

Israel owns the US. This isnt breaking news to us americans. We're slaves. Nothing we can do.

Israel isnt paying for relief so how the fuck?

We are outraged to hear muslims forcing drought stricken africans to recite the shahada to get food and water supplies but this is ok?

>Sure I won't boycott Israel
>I just happen to not need to buy Israeli products
YES TEXAS! JEW THE JEWS

I think stories like this are slowly changing that.

Lol. Amerishits are scum

in my country there is problem

your existence

Th-thanks merchant. You are my greatest ally.

Bump. This is really fucking important.

Every politician has to take pledge serving Jews or they get no money.

It's because normies are too busy spending their meager paychecks and pursuing normie shit to pay any attention. And if they do pay attention they get sad and go back to blue pill.

>The law, known as the Anti-BDS (Boycott, Divestments, and Sanctions) bill, was signed by Republican Governor Greg Abbott in May.
>"Anti-Israel policies are anti-Texas policies, and we will not tolerate such actions against an important ally," the governor said in a statement earlier this year.
>The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) criticised the city for the requirement, saying it was "an egregious violation" of free speech rights under the First Amendment.
>"The First Amendment protects Americans' right to boycott, and the government cannot condition hurricane relief or any other public benefit on a commitment to refrain from protected political expression," said Andre Segura, the legal director of ACLU's Texas chapter.
This fucking cripple needs to go. TEXAS FAGS GET IN HERE

Republicanism in a nutshell.

Looks like they managed to pass that law after after all. Here's a list, feel free to check it twice.

Bumping with a dumb story.
My grandmother who is a devout jehovass witness won't soda for religious reasons. When the family all goes out for Chinese food, she flips over all the placemats, the placemats have a Chinese horoscope on them, she doesn't want "evil Chinese magic" influencing her family. Now look at any coke or Pepsi can, there is a little symbol on the can showing that its kosher and was blessed by a rabbi. Now I understand my gramma is probably a bit crazy, but I can't help but think of how many religious people there are in North America, jojobas witnesses, Mormons, Muslims, that probably dont want to be consuming food blessed by a rabbi. So why do Jews get the right to fuck over every other religion? Many Jews have told me "well it's just a little blessing and a mark what's the big deal it can't hurt you?" To them I say that it won't hurt for those things to be absent either. That and I'm sure there are many Americans who don't want to be paying an extra few cents per can just for that food to be blessed, and for their money to be going to Israel. Again, I'm sure many other faiths don't wanting be financially supporting Israel with nearly every item of food they buy. What a scam they have set up for us.

Literally a part of every single government contract.

You have to promise not to participate in the Arab boycott of Israel. The FARs and DFARs are a real cunt to deal with.

>in my country there is problem
and the problem is the jew
he take everybody money
and not give it back to you

Bump