One Piece

Chances of Sanji saying this?
Idk why Oda brought this page up, is kinda useless.
Filled with stuff we already know are not true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
youtube.com/watch?v=WkWE19QoUBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One Piece fights are about power levels and power levels ONLY.

This is a Robin thread.

>talking bad about my nakama makes me stronger

shows cracker's personality and riles luffy up

>m-muh nakama
It's obligatory
Cracker is not wrong tho.

>There's nothing inherently better about them other than build quali/rarity.

And yet somehow Mihawk's sword is the "strongest in the world"?

Talk shit, get hit. Cracker mis-characterized Sanji to Luffy and that pissed him off enough to immediately go into Gear 4 and punch him away.

Franky built Going Sunny with using Pluton's schematics.

To make Luffy pissed off, obviously

He is wrong. What are you talking about?
Sanji wants to leave back with Luffy and co.

Luffy confirmed to need a Gear 5th/Awakened Gomu Gomu to beat a Yonkou

@146244149
>look ma I posted it again
Not even gonna give you a (You)

Because it's likely the rarest and has the highest build quality. Also because it's used by the fucking world's greatest swordsman.

They're fucking swords buddy.

So any speculation on why all the people in command have huge scars on their face? A consequence of Mama's soul eating?

>They're fucking swords buddy.

And Haki makes them meaningless.

In Cracker's case I thought it was an injury from his fight with Urouge.

@146244370
>look ma I posted it again
Not even gonna give you a (You)

If you tried to bait in the last thread and it didn't work, what makes you think it'll work again here?
Fuck off.

They're really strong pirates who have been fighting at high levels for many years?

It's the difference between a sword and a steel pipe.

So how did Big Mom put a guy's soul in the freakin sun?

No, it doesn't. Otherwise they wouldn't be used.

I believe that's bamboo or something.

Call me a shounen babby, but I love panels like this.

KONG GUN

do u fuken lift bro

One Piece is the most shoneney-shonen since Dragonball. You'd better like panels like that.

>"hngg"
>hes not unconscious yet

cracker will get back up and BTFO of Luffy!

Same. I don't listen to shitposters.

This fight is showing me Luffy isn't taking Big Mom down this arc. He has no allies to help him.

But if Oda is going that route, how is he going to resolve Luffy and co pissing Big Mom even more by stopping the wedding?

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

Why are they still used? They don't make much of a difference.

School starts next week, faggot.

Shouldn't (You) be masturbating to lolis right now?

except that's wrong you moron. some people are swordsman, they use swords. some people use a staff. some people are brawlers, they use their fists.

swords don't become obsolete just because someone uses a fucking bamboo stuff to fight.

So now Lucy's either going to have to kick crackers ass and get out of the forest in about 10 mins or he's going to get rent and captured and have even more of his life taken.

Seeing the latest two arcs, I'm starting to think the Cipher Pols were taken out too early in the story.

>swords don't become obsolete just because someone uses a fucking bamboo stuff to fight.

They do when that bamboo sword can become exactly if not more powerful by using some Haki bullshit.

>bamboo with haki
>smacks things really hard

>sword with haki
>cuts through entire mountains and city-sized golems

(You) can stop now.

but CP0 is still there, even with the same guys. At least with Spandam, Lucci and Kaku

I just hope CP-0 isn't very strong in terms of fighting power, but rather focuses recon and intel. It would be kind of retarded otherwise.
>Remember CP-9, the strongest, secret assassin unit that officially doesn't exist? Well they were beaten, but here is CP-0, a unit which is actually strong!

oh Toei

No it doesn't you fucking idiot. There's still a difference between someone using a sword and someone who uses a staff.

Should people just not use swords at all because some characters use a gun?

Your logic doesn't hold up at all.

Yes, because I honestly don't see how Luffy is going to progress to fight Big Mom or her top commanders when Gear Fourth has a huge drawback and its been constant huge storyarcs since time skip. Especially with the fighting force cut in half

The climax of the right was really disappointing. A guy with a bounty almost thrice that of Doflamingo shouldn't go down after a mere activation of Gear 4.

I kind of wish W7 villain was something like CP2-3, and then masked CP9 participated in Marineford war. If only that were to happen, the expected "power gap" (yeah, I just said that) between 9 and Aigis-0 isn't so ridiculously big.

>Get called out for being a prick who cannot allow people to enjoy things he doesn't like on a thread with a subject he doesn't like
>G-go back to r-eddit!
This is why you don't have a girlfriend, my man.

>some people are swordsman
>b-but other people aren't therefore swords are irrelevant!!
Jesus Christ

>implying he used the exact same power each attempt
Dumb frogposter

Well technically he was talking good about Sanji.

Doflamingos bounty is really outdated.

So why do people act like Luffy got a random nakama related bullshit powerup? This was gear 4 nothing more, are people actually retarded?

The Gear 4 basic attack still shouldn't be enough to best someone worth twice Luffys bounty.

>fucking Urouge was the most troublesome

I find this hard to believe.

>your bounty is your powerlevel
>your bounty is static and will never change
My god, Sup Forums is really autistic.

837 chapters and they are still people who obsess over bounties.

Dude, the guy is so scary that he made Kaidou himself jump out from the clouds. That's how beast he is and don't you dare laugh at him.

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

You didn't believe it, better start sharing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

>b-but caesar didn't stab her

Pudding is the commander Urouge brought down.

Screencap this

Calm down, everyone. There's s 60% chance that Big Moms commander is still conscious . Just as Nami scared her enemy away rather than defeating her

all robinfags i summon you!

Did anyone watch the new movie? Was it good? Any plce where can I watch it?

How powerful is luccy now?

>bountys indicate the powerlevel
I guess congratulations are in order because this proves officially that you are indeed retarded

Here

I'd like to know this too but I don't think any decent quality subbed links are available yet.

and its not like he won the fight already.

Here.

Really hope Cracker didnt job, thats just poor writing.

PRESENT!

They probably underestimated his devil fruit and urogue showed them that karma's a bitch

>Did anyone watch the new movie?
Yes, it came to a big local cinema literally 3 days after it came out in japan. Fucking place was crammed I never thought so many people in town liked One Piece.
>Was it good?
It was ok. If you love the franchise you'll probably like it but others were better, strong world for example.
>Any plce where can I watch it?
I don't know man, kind of sucks
>How powerful is luccy now?
You see him maybe 2 minutes in the whole movie. You don't actually see him fight however he clashes with another big name and when it ends neither of them look fucked up, probably was pretty balanced. So yes, he probably got a lot stronger and he knows haki.

Mihawk actually states that some swords are sentient, which proves outright that it is not only build quality that is involved.

It isn't a retcon either because the sword shopkeeper and Kuina told Zoro about "cursed swords."

The soul in the sword kills any master it doesn't accept. Zoro throws his first kitetsu in the air giving it the opportunity to slice off his arm as a response.

Wado Ichimonji did not break vs the strongest sword in the world, without haki, vs a haki user who is the strongest swordsman in the world. Zoro's other swords did break.

A pirate with a zero bounty easily defeated a pirate with a higher bounty than Luffy.

What if the commander was Pound and it was buried for his incompetence?

I know, he looks powerless, but who knows.

And why he keeps talking about apple juice? Maybe it gives him strength?

>inb4 Apple Juice Pound Cake

>Doubting Urouge, the future third member of Luffys allience

Convert now, heathen!

*he was buried

>Crew finds half-death Urouge
>They help him up
>They talk about skypiea and how Luffy saved it
>Urouge becomes the eyepatch guy that's been teased for a long time and joins the crew cause of his debt

is there even a camrip first?

i love how there are markings where the sound barrier is broken- both there the hand was compressed, and where it impacts

Zoro was able to sense his cursed sword when Chopper came to get him out of the chimney in Water 7 (Chopper happened to carry said sword), which shows that some swords do have spirits.

I don't even think so, not even raws either.
Supposedly the reason it hasn't been subbed yet is because it's getting official subs soon when it's screened in some other countries, so someone will probably camrip it them.
But that's lame for us because we have to wait longer to watch it.

jeez what is that quasimonde pose?

Actually, I did see a camrip up on youtube a few weeks back. But it was bad quality and no subs obviously.

>Urouge's wings indicates him to be Birkan
>Enel destroyed Birka
>The only moment Urouge was not smiling was when he saw Raijin Island
Is pic related deepest lore?

>Urouge's wings indicates him to be Birkan
In what way? All sky dwellers have same wings and there are several different sky islands.

Possibly

ODAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, it's a bad translation.

sup

It would be if this pic would not start to become used inflationary. But because half or more posts in every op thread are just copypastas it will use its value real quick

There were three distinct wing styles shown on the hieroglyphs that Enel found on the moon.

>All sky dwellers have same wings
But that's wrong

>4th gear
youtube.com/watch?v=WkWE19QoUBc