Analyse this anime Edition not a general

Analyse this anime Edition not a general

Junko = SHIT

Say that to her face IRL you keyboard warrior

This scene made no sense. Why was she trying to kill him? He's not Mukuro.

>monokuma said the killing game's being broadcast to the world
>togami knows of no such broadcast
>but it IS being broadcast to US as an anime

>it's all an anime that's being broadcast cross-dimensionally to US in the REAL WORLD
>junko's plan is to spread despair in the REAL WORLD
>Danganronpa 3 is metafiction

Is there a Kodaka version of pic related?

>Does that bitch have bigger tits than me...?

Considering the helmets in UDG were able to mind control the children, Chisa being mind controlled wouldn't be much of a stretch.

The SHSL bully-victim

HAYAI

They're just having fun, the same way you give your mates a cheeky punch in the gut.

>US
Don't you mean Japan?

The SHSL supreme gentleman

>Juzofags
Top kek

Better than M I N D H A C C anime

A FUCKING BRAINWASHING ANIME

JUZOBOYS

Dead.

REMINDER THAT ITS ALL GOING TO END IN TIME TRAVEL

>no official naked hopeman OP

Fucking fag

These threads are moving too fast but goddamn, I'm having fun

>Mirai 07 was a warning to the audience that if you cant tolerate DR asspulls you should drop the anime now or never like Monaca

LIKE POTTERY

Complex mind control transmitted through the morphogenic field!

But seriously I expected better

INSTEAD
I HAVE THE POWER TO MIND
HACK

She wants him dead. Blaming the killing game on him is trying to get the world to kill him

Saioki would've been a great waifu

This killing game was brutal. Jesus Christ. It went way too fast.

daijoubu user, you can speculate with me about how big komaeda's chinko is

If Chiaki turns up in Future I want Danganronpa to die. Nothing against her, but she should be dead. if she doesn't, Kohacka doesn't have the balls to kill the most popular characters off and the series would finally have gone to shit.

She was just showing her love for her senpai. Junko showing love means she'll constantly be trying to kill you for despair

Like with Matsuda and Mukuro

But that's Saionji and not this poor girl.

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

She merits it!

Why do people assume the anime will be used to brainwash the remnants instead of the 2000 reserve students who committed mass suicide?

Chisa with her hair down has the same hairstyle as the monokuma maid

Its coming

She just needs to dye her hair BLACK

Reminder that Juzo is the true successor to Junko.

Consider
J U N K O = J U 14 + 11 O = J U 25 O
J U Z O = J U 26 O
Juzo = Junko +1

This episode in a nutshell

Izuru is the ultimate shifter among other things, he just needed time to find the best timeline to work in. Then he'll become a zero and organize a decision game to try to fish for the best outcomes.

>Girl who looks like the Saitama Chainsaw Girl starts the killing
>She even kills someone with a chainsaw
nice

This is fucking bullshit and you guys know it.

If someone can post the comparison when they're all lined up to the DR2 class you'll clearly see that she's in line with pic related. She was a fucking cunt 100%. Trust me, I've played like 10 detective LNs.

>tumblr

Because I want class 77 to be relevant for once

DAILY REMINDER
>They're a [character type] who is [personality] and [interesting feature]
Normal character
eg: He's a misunderstood kind soul who only wants the best for those he cares about and will go to extreme measures to get that positive outcome

>They're a [character type]... but [attribute not common to character type]!
Meme character
eg: She's obsessed with video games... but she's a girl!

She specifically didn't hand over Izuru to the reserve course because she didn't want him to die and wanted those guys to get angry at the school.

Kodaka is soft, you failed to see this and you deserve the despair.

Didn't say they made Danganronpa 3 an anime so they could do things they'd otherwise be unable to in a video game?

KODAKAAAAAAA

You're a filthy frenchman whose words are as empty as your streets after a Muslim plows through them, you have no purpose posting here and your obsession would floor you in a second.

If she kills him she will feel despair because she fucked up her plan
If she doesn't she despairs because she can't kill him and feel the despair of fucking up

I feel like danganronpa is just dumb enough that a full on hack ending would actually be great

meta anime ending is not enough, bring on the time travel kodaka

Considering the helmets in UDG were able to mind control the children, Chisa being mind controlled wouldn't be much of a stretch.

>Exact same smile as Junko
deepest lore

It will be broadcast in television for begining the despair tragedy.

>meme eyes

>This scene made no sense. Why was she trying to kill him?

>user doesn't realise that the whole point of Despair is to be unpredictable and illogical.

kek

Like a clockwork, frenchanon!

How many squats a day do I need to do in order to achieve Hopeman-tier butt?

Was is rape?

They removed the visibility on Akanes pantsu

Am I being mindhacked?

You fucking retard, you put Dangan Ronpa 3 in the name instead of the subject

Nope. She was a qt.

Anyone can post webm of pikachu girl getting killed?

Chiaki will be dead. Don't worry. The only ones who believe or want her to be alive are Chiakifags and we know they amount to nothing.

>class 77
>relevant

Pick one

That begs the question
Will DR3 and v3 be related at all? I know they said no, but I have to wonder...

Rei and Kowaru clones

Go away Fujo

Pretty much this, but why not both?

I did notice that, but I was going to wait for the threads to slow down before even I try to have any discussion.

I'm sorry I don't frequent Sup Forums.

Does Sup Forums has a name field? I don't remember.

>a
You don't fucking use 'a' there, you stupid frenchman. Work on your English before you try to spout your empty platitudes.

>Chiaki will be dead
Is this the new
>She'll die in the killing game

v3 takes place in the alternate timeline created at the end of DR3, where Naegi goes back in time to prevent the tragedy

In just 3-4 hours and we're on the 6th thread already. Jesus Christ, I think I'll come back later when there's less shitposters around.

Yeah thats true but I'd rather her become it on her own

That's exactly what I'm saying, bring it all on, introduce aliens and complex motives while you're at it too

Sexual harrasment.

Junko literally can't rape anybody because there is nobody in the world that wouldnt consent to her

>She was a qt

That's how these cunts get you, user.

>muh cute

It's bait. They're all secretly trying to use you. Do you honestly think this face in pic related is sincere?

How about Kirigiri dies instead?

>Whose words are as empty as
>Not ending that with soul
user please.
You're pitiful

The ultimate despair.

Not really. Since she really will be dead. Delusional Chiakifags like yourself will obviously think otherwise.

These threads have genuine discussion, none of the waifufags are here

Make me, friend!

>The only ones who believe or want her to be alive are Chiakifags and we know they amount to nothing.
A few people seem partial to the idea of a despair!Chiaki

>Make best Dangan
>Kill her off
What the fuck

We've gone off topic.

yes you mongoloid. you fucked up.
kill yourself in the name of hope

God, I HOPE not.

This whole episode was censored out the butt

I like homoshit as much as the next degenerate but komahinafags who hate Chiaki because she gets in the way of their ship need to kill themselves.

Well
Maybe not aliens... That's a bit much for me

Well you can blame that on them wasting 1 whole episode with Hopeman's BS.

Why not everyone?

No because Kirigiri isn't complete waifubait trash like Chiaki is especially in DR3.

You want to talk about something, user?

What do you think the 78th and 77th students are doing during the night of the killing game?

Yes. She can be sincere when she wants to be.

Kirigiri is Junko's body she won't die

If they don't show us Jabberwock at all again next week it's because Chiaki is alive and she's on one of those ships.

How complex were Junko's motives anyways ?

I am partial to Despair Chiaki, ASSUMING IT'S CAUSED BY ACTUAL DESPAIR AND NOT A FUCKING BRAINWASHING ANIME

Tell me how exactly despair Chiaki makes sense? She's not with the others in her class, no one has ever mentioned her (if she was still a remnant at large, the other remnants would have rallied around her and she'd be the next closest thing to Junko herself) and if she has reformed, how come she gets to reform without having to go through a special reform program like the rest of her class? Where is the logic here? Or is it Chiaki is special because it's Chiaki.
How does that address my post? It was still a retcon, we were led to believe she was just an AI, now it turns out she's alive all along and will probably be the one who saves everyone in Future, making her officially the SHSL Mary Sue. How is this good writing? I know Danganronpa isn't always well-written, but this would be so bad it would make Kubo look like a prodigy.

That one scene of the guy hammering that sword through the guy's corpse into the chick's body surprised me, didn't expect to see something like that