biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
youtu.be/F7Cui-E0DOY
youtu.be/D8jf_PTSY_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How dare you!

> follow Jesus for love goyim
> give 10% of shekels
> or suffer eternal consequence

The only jew trick is this post. The best societies were built under Christianity and the jews HATE Jesus. Christians, and Christianity. Stop being a faggot and read the protocols so you understand their hate and desire for revenge.

Reminder: OP is the tricky Jew.
Jews believe Christianity itself is anti Semitic and do everything in their power to dissuade people from the faith. After WW2 Jews proclaimed that "Christians who believe that Jews were ultimately responsible for killing Jesus is the main underlining factor that lead to the holocaust".

I'd like to fuck the big fat negress from this meme. I bet she's an amazing lay. Anyone else know that feel?

Rabbis please

What did he mean by this?

> Jesus
> literally a Jew

>Jesus
>Literally hijacked the jew religion
>Made it so goys can join
>Made it better and improved the god
>Jews kill Jesus

He's still a Jew.

Next round is on me bitches!

And he also said the ones who present themselves as Jews are not the real Jews, so your point is moot. Still doesn't change the fact that sneaky kikes are trying to destroy Christianity.
Jewish messiah = Christian antichrist

>And he also said the ones who present themselves as Jews are not the real Jews, so your point is moot.
No it doesn't you dumb leaf!
Jesus is the Real Jew. And you're a Jew-loving cockgobbler!
>Jewish messiah = Christian antichrist
Actually, the Jewish Messiah is Jesus himself.

>No it doesn't you dumb leaf
Feedback
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars.

>Actually, the Jewish Messiah is Jesus himself.
Ask any Jew is Jesus is their messiah and see what they say, you sneaky kike faggot.

>Dumb leaf gets dumber
Jesus was born to Mary the Jew and Jesus is himself a Jew.
>Feedback
Mark 9:5:
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

John 1:49:
Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

>sneaky kike faggot

That's Jesus alright!

still not the jewish messiah, ask any Jew you retard.

Jesus is a kike and he's the messiah.

He's the Jewish Messiah you fucking Canuck dumbfuck.

That some kikes don't accept Jesus as their Messiah makes them "Jews".

You, being the dumb Jew-loving Jesus-worshipping Christcuck that you are, love Jesus with all your Jew-loving pathetic heart.

you just went full retard. But I'm guessing thats the point, JIDF shill kike faggot

>calls jews the synagouge of satan, sons of the devil, and antichrists
>jew trick

>you just went full retard. But I'm guessing thats the point, JIDF shill kike faggot
Come on leaf you can do better than that.

Everyone knows Jesus is a dirty Jew.

Accept the fact and admit you love a Kike.

Gous coukd get saved in the OT you fucking retard

Kikes that accept Jesus as their messiah are called Christians you retard

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

You probably could fit even more buzzwords into your next post if you really try but this one was still impressive.

>being a sodomite is okay
die

I never said he wasnt a jew, I said he wasnt their messiah,
youtu.be/F7Cui-E0DOY
youtu.be/D8jf_PTSY_Y

>I never said he wasnt a jew
Now you're getting somewhere!

>John 3:2:
This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."

sweat between every flab
tits hanging down to her vagina
who knows what's growing between her legs, because she can't wash herself properly

sounds great

mhmm, and "jews" still dont consider Jesus to be their messiah. period.

and back to my original point, Jesus didn't consider the "jews", coin counters and such, presenting themselves as jews to be "real jews". fast forward to 2017, Israel isnt supposed to exist until their real messiah appears, even their own talmud says "Jews must live in exile and should not use "human force" to establish their own nation.". Therefore, Israel should not exist and and the "jews" living there are fake jews.