What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw&t=328s
who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2017/goodwill-ambassador-rescinded/en/
twitter.com/KenRoth/status/921706654990729216/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers weren't exterminated and replaced with civilised whites. Imagine what could have been.

we should bomb africa back to stone age. i reckon 200 nuclear bombs should get the job done

Why do you need the bombs then?

>TFW neoliberal cucks and white Marxists literally helped ruin Rhodesia

Rhodesia could have stayed in white hands, but the UK and US refused to help them, and the Soviets and Chinks gave Mugabe weapons and supplies.

But they've been in the stone age since the beginning.

They took "FIGHT THE POWER" literally.

that power grid thing is proof that they are developing continent.

>TFW this image macro keeps getting bigger and bigger

I still hope that all whites leave SA, build a big wall around the country and wait until the ghouls necked mugabe

Back to the stone age? they never left the stone age

Uh, isn't it already there?

Wouldn't detonating 200 nuclear bombs lower the temperature of the entire planet by like 20 degrees or more?

I used to think everyone was equal just some were oppressed. Now it just seems that blacks are retarded people. What type of economic system would work for people who consider genius at or above 100 iq? No matter where they are in the world or which time period, they seem to need leaders/masters to tell them what to do.

Tell the liberals that bombing Africa is the only way to stop global warming

mugabe = rhodesia, now zimbabwe
SA = more to the south.

And no, we should invade the place. We need the remaining boers to instruct us on how to do run farms there.

Give the euro youth a goal. Conquer and clolonize SA and Rhodeisa.

Humans cannot alter the state of the Earth.

We introduced niggers to technology

Concidering that Africa is literally stuck in Stone Age, wouldn't this be like adding two negative numbers together? Maybe they'd flourish like Japan did after WW2?

Also it generally costs around 800 food and 200 gold to get from Tool Age to Bronze Age. Maybe they don't have any gold mines nearby?

not true, vid related. This copter really works, and proof is @13:35
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw&t=328s

And who made it? I very much doubt that the transformer WASNT a foreign donation

So you're saying nuclear winter is just a meme?

Most parts of Africa have been capable of iron and steel production since 300BC at least.

who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2017/goodwill-ambassador-rescinded/en/

No. We and the USSR detonated far more during the cold war testing nukes with negligible environmental impact

twitter.com/KenRoth/status/921706654990729216/photo/1

Nuclear winter is like global warming, it's a myth spread by liberals to further their ideals.