Even HuffPost Calls Out Rachel Maddow Nig(g)er Segment

archive.is/E5gTJ

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/businessinsider.com/how-to-turn-conservatives-liberal-john-bargh-psychology-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually pretty good reporting there, Willa.

Quick rundown

lesbians are often incoherent.
they need an alpha chad to give them corrective sex

I'm reading the article right now and they say something about "Chad pulling out of Nigger"... That sounds more /fit/ than Sup Forums if you ask me.

really? that's retarded. maddow is retarded.

unv.is/businessinsider.com/how-to-turn-conservatives-liberal-john-bargh-psychology-2017-10

Maddow tries to insinuate that Trump's travel ban in Chad caused the green berets to get killed in Niger.

Huffpo points out how absolutely retarded that is.

Chad troops in Niger.
Trump travel bans Chad.
Chad pulls out of Niger.
ISIS attack in Niger kills four American military "advisors".
Maddow: "travel ban caused Chad to pull out of Niger, lack of Chad troops led to ISIS being able to attack, therefore Trump killed four Americans."
Reality: Chad didn't pull out because of the travel ban. Chad troops weren't fighting ISIS, but a different group. ISIS was attacking Niger forces anyway. Maddow report was bullshit.

I can't decide between which is more pathetic: the fact you pay attention to ShitPo or the fact that you continue larping every day on Sup Forums for less than minimum wage

Fuck em both.

as far as i know the chad thing was a clerical error or something to begin with.

Says the shill

My sides.

When you've reached the point where even huffpaint calls you out for drumpfism it's time to reflect.

We all know 2 minutes of hate is just a business model. The media know its bullshit but it got good ratings. They couldnt see ahead though past the easy clix. They are trashing their reputation for good and when people get sick of trump bashing they will be left with nothing.

The worrying thing is if they are willing to be so dangerous and divisive and socially destructive for ratings that even all the murders havent stopped them, where do they go next? Cultivating terror cells for mass happenings?

The real question should be: Why the fuck do we even have troops in this part of the world?

It's a waste of fucking money. If we want to influence pedal, doing what China is doing there is far more effective and lucrative. This shit just guarantees the Chinese takeover

>where do they go next? Cultivating terror cells for mass happenings?
Thats just crazy talk user

>When Huffpost does actual reporting

Even a broken clock i guess.

>GOY BYE!

Las Vegas shooting was the deep state and others last attempt to ruin Trump. Their dirty nuke plan was ruined.
Trump's "miracle" tweet explains this
The Trump - Russia story is dead
Obama / Hillary - Russia story is alive
Mueller is not going after Trump
Media is grasping at air, they have nothing left
They continue to throw shit and see what sticks
They are now beginning to realize they lost, and will continue to lose
They are now fighting each other, this fight will be to the death
ISIS is falling apart, no more guns or money, just lost their oil field today
More Trump victories on the horizon, CIA, JFK, and Disclosure
These things will win over Liberals too
The entire left is panicking more than ever.

Democrats won't have a party within 10 years.

If only the Niger forces were there to protect our helpless Marines, this wouldn't have happened. -Madcow

Unlike the right wing who rather eat their own shit, leftists man up and call out the wrong when it happens

>inb4 they didn't call out what I think is wrong because of muh political views

grow up

>Bait
>Meme flag

Here's your (You), enjoy it.

Rebel scum

Sounds gay as fuck, totally /fit/ related

Why is Chad higlighted on that map? Isnt this about nigger?

10 weeks*

When I was in 7th grade this autistic Apple fanboy who would read Mac Magazine in class and got it confiscated by teachers a lot made the same mistake in front of the class and referred to Niger as "nigger." It was really awkward.

Except for the ending where she tries to tie Hannity to Alex Jones

I’ll take it at face value. Huff post claiming what Maddow did was out of line but what will inevidently happen is Maddow will dig in her heels and double down. This is what media is doing in their mind sto combat Trump. Because he won’t apologize, won’t retract and after years of pulling the strings of their deranged behavior they think they can act the same way and get the same results when in reality they just end up being blown out by their own stupidity