How racist are you Sup Forums?

>whites will be a minority soon
How is this anything but a factual statement?

Holy fuck. This is sinister.

You tell me

>exterminate all shitskins except for a few thousand, which will be cloned in massive industrial complexes so that they can be regularly tortured to death for centuries

I don't find this scale nearly inclusive enough

One of the funny things about racism is how niggers are given a pass on being racist. I don't think there's a single instance where you can find a non-racist nigger. Spic for that matter.

Whites and Eastern Asians are the superior races.

ah, but don't you know that racism=power+prejudice
so only white people can be racist, because of their privilege

So white people couldn't be racist during Obama's reign?

>implying indians dont want white girls
show bob and vagene

I still can't get how
that this whole movement literally calls themselves "colored people" but it's ok because they jumbled the words around. Absolute weapons-grade retardation.
>Racism Stage: there's black on black crime, just not enough

ah, but don't you realise there is institutional racism in america that goes far beyond the office of the president
because something something slavery jim crow something war on drugs something something

IT doesn't hold water at all, but the people who believe this will just shift the goalposts anyway. It bascially amounts to: only white people can be racist and racism is bad so whites are bad.

I lived in Korea a few years ago and asked someone who unironally said this if I was a racist in the US, and the flew to Korea, would I no longer be capable of racism since whites lack instittutional power in Korea? The response was that Whites actually have a lot of institutional power in Korea.

It's a pure antiwhite slogan and should be not be allowed to be repeated.

Woah, France?

If there's one thing I know about niggers, is that they don't give a shit about anyone but niggers. Even then that's questionable, but hey a nigger will always protect their pack.

thats racist. whites are superior btw

Almost all of these are not mutually exclusive.
Why can't I be both ends of the spectrum?
I can believe whites are superior and also be committed to the advancement of POC even to my own detriment.

What's the source for this? Whoever made that image doesn't seem to understand the issue at all.

Some cuck probably, found it on Shitter

exposure leads to racism
It's almost like actually seeing these savages makes you hate their backwards culture

Not surprised about that

Overt, of course

How is acknowledging that whites are under threat racist? It’s factual.

Right? Mine is

>currently developing a genetically modified supervirus designed to disable the immune system of anyone darker than a paper bag

I love how being a total asskisser still isn't enough to get you out of the bottom rung.

Still, I'm not totally opposed to this. The "White savior" category pretty much sums up every lib on the planet.

I pendulate back and forth between being neutral to being full-nazi when I see what gypsies and niggers really do in the world.
Having said that, I kind of understand why some liberals are so anti-racism, because some of them are isolated from dealing with niggers and gypsies on a weekly basis.

Where's GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW on that chart?

>Racism Stage: there's black on black crime, just not enough
Audibly keked

Shit meme

I couldn't tell, I'm not white.

Hail Hitler

Why do I keep getting a IP range, ISP, nation of origin ban due to abuse message????

I agree with just about everything left of and including 'whites were slaves too' except for 'whites are the superior race'.

They call it denial, I call it realism.

Top three racist levels, feels woke

If I try to start a thread I get that message every time. Wtf? Mods controlling thread creation?

Are you on a public wifi? I get that message whenever I try to post from the train.

>Yee itz shiiit cuz it doesn't agree with me views lad

So the extreme non racist side is "accomplice."
Fitting.

No. My own wifi. I can post comments but not topics and it's only Sup Forums.

Whites are the superior race

Basically

Dis. Dis so tru. Dis so woke.

It's just marxist bullshit

>Whites are a superior race
Same.

That scale is racist.
It completely implies everyone is racist.
Remove all the PoC shit and make that scale applicable to everyone.

take a guess faggot

You should understand that we have a lot of immigrant that behave really badly .

I am impressed for English or Sweden to be the much tolerant

Whites are the superior race

#2 is a literal truth. If truth is racist, there's no point in not being.

Because colored vs white is just an identifier, but if you say "people OF color" then you get to imply that whites LACK color

I'm in the justicication phase

If black people just were like Asians this wouldn't be a problem

>I don't see color is Denial
>One Race, Human Race is Woke

Laughed

> woke is a version of racism

can we push the idea of "alt-white supremacists"? We believe it is our duty before god to help the PoC for they are inferior and to be pitied, and it is our understanding of honor that the strong must support the weak

Scale doesn't go far enough.

>Captcha contains ReichSS

Race war now.

I'm overt racist anyway

LOL what a bunch of slanted bullshit.

Noticing whites are under attack and will be minorities makes me racist?

>thinks racist things cant be fact

good job

This one nails it.

White people, the Jewish Masters (Khazar variety) want you to be mixed into a brown cultureless mess that they will rule over and use as slave labor, at best. If you fight back too hard, they will instruct their paycheck robots (Cops, National Guard, Military, etc.) to kill you. If the robots don't obey, they lose their job and their paycheck.

Start asking why whites can be murdered for merely having an exclusive community. Ask everyone you know why turnabout is not fair play all of a sudden. Whites were forced to integrate when they didn't want to under threat of death. Why are whites not allowed to fight back against such hostility? Are the Khazar Jews upset with white people or something? Isn't collective guilt wrong for everybody else? Why is it ok for whites then?

>whites will be minorities soon
>acknowledging reality is racist
wew

Is this the chart they gave you in orientation, shill? You probably believe it, which is funny but most here are able to see the Jew.

Off scale, where is exterminate all other races at?

These aren't all mutually exclusive.

I'm aware my experience as a white person is drastically different than colored person... Because whites are innately superior to nignogs and spics.

whites are under attack and will be minorities soon.

Where's the "the science is settled" option?

I'm white, and feel no pressure.

Nobody forces me to fuck a nigga, and we had been a minority since we started fucking neardenthals.

Whites are under attack/will be minorities soon.

Read again your science books. Learn how DNA propagates.

Me neither, what do?

You do realize "preserving white genes" via race mixing is not the same as preserving whites right?

Good genes multiply and gain the majority.

If your genes arent that good, then you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

That's how DNA and capitalism works. Death of the useless.

we have always been at war with Eurasia

Is it okay if I don't believe whites are superior, just that blacks are inferior?

Embrace competition or go unto oblivion.

>Good genes
Wrong. The most fit genes do. And what is considered the "most fit" by nature is not necessarily that which the white majority values.
Oh. You're just trolling. Last response you'll get from me.

All being not shooting 500 dudes from an hotel is okayish.

feel free to believe whatever you want.

>How racist are you Sup Forums?

THAT DEPENDS HOW MUCH OF A AND HOW IMMINENT THREAT I DETERMINE YOU TO BE

White is not a single gene. Is a large set (millions) of genes.

Whites won the lottery on some genes, and lost on another ones.

I don't understand what you just tried to say

Also the scale was made by a retard

How is saying your group is under attack racist?

Thugs

>You racist unless we walk all over ya
Get fucked nigger

>you are evil no matter how much you grovel at my feet
yeah I choose to hang niggers then.

because it is a very short leap from realizing that you are under attack to "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". Hence, it is forbidden knowledge.

Do you know why sex exists?

It produces faster evolution. The ones evolving faster adapt faster.

The ones refusing to evolve are outclassed and lose the race.

If you refuse to introduce and filter the better genes, on long term you will be outclassed by the ones playing the game and evolving faster.

That's science, bitch.

If you can't understand science, you deserve to disappear.

You can't choose not to play the game. It doesn't needs you.

Where does Hang all Niggers fall on the scale?

This is a fake chart, created to make you think facts are a form of racism.

Hmmm... lets see, I unironically see blacks as subhumans and would have no issue with them being exterminated. I do not associate with them in any way outside of my job (one "BASEDnigger" affirmative blacktion hire) and think every last one of them is trash.

Gas the kikes race war now!

This gook gets it.

>Good genes multiply and gain the majority.
>If your genes arent that good, then you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

>that flag
>these posts

top fucking kek

If you cut a starfish arm, it grows again.

The starfish is subhuman, but it has at least one gene better than you. You can regrow arms.

The shark is subhuman, but it doesn't suffer cancer.

You didn't won the genetic lottery. There are plenty of bad genes inside you. Many will kill you for no reason.

>The shark is subhuman, but it doesn't suffer cancer.

This is actually false

All animals can have cancer

Starfish can regrow arms because of their cellular structure, not one or two genes. Also, sharks can in fact get cancer.

That's irrelevant to my argument.

An illustrative example is worth by the idea it illustrates. If you can't understand the argument, you are not that smart.