American Civil War 2.0

>skim through the news.
>American society is ripping apart. Divisions greater than ever.
>no mutual respect for differing opinions anymore
>some big inflection point is coming.exe
>A spark to ignite everything.
>Becoming less relevant who's behind it (S0R0$).
>No amount of evidence will convince either side of the other's true transgressions.
>Institutions no longer trusted.
>Impartial entities no longer trusted.
>RedSunrise.jpg
>All sense of human decency, life and respect for each other becoming mere legend.
>Something's coming. When? Where How?
Are you prepared? Get off your ass now and learn a martial art to be proficient enough to save your own life.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_vsaPEajh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7s8PhB4IooY
wired.com/1997/04/ff-doom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the majority of people in this country are too fat, lazy, stupid and poor. for anything to happen. things will just gradually continue to get worse and more people will be dependent on the gov. this is by design. try to make the best out of your own life and enjoy the things you can while you still have a few freedoms left.

Hahah Fake News nothing is happenings accept this piece of white being HUNG by the noose

Laziness does not explain all the happenings. But laziness explains why we are at this point.

You're just as stupid and lazy as everyone else.

This. Here is how the civil war will go. 200 people fighting and 323 million people surrounding them with smart phones taking pictures, posting them on Twitter and cursing out the other side.

There will be an inflection point that will break through this and an actual eruption of violence and strife.

I would imagine Balkinization will happen within 50 years. A successful white state will form and prosper for a few decades then be destroyed by the brown masses that are in the rest of the continent and want the nice things the whites made. Then the continent will be Africa 2.0 with perhaps some heavily defended white enclaves in the mountains.

Yes but there is a tipping point for how far worse it gets. Sometime something will happen.

The only thing this country is,I'll informed stop getting your Fake News From MSM and do you're on investigations

Who will we accept? By skin color only? How about political ideology?

Common sence

Hey Asshat, I'm also a Trump supporter. But do remember stories of a time before our politicians weren't bought off and could sit down and discuss issues.

Having a bug out bag and knowing some basic survival will help you out a lot too.

False

thank you.

You can shitpost communism away these days no need to violent purges

People are starting to realize that how they tink the world works is just an illusion, once we truly accepte that then we can start to fix it

Won't happen. Ideologies don't break across large geographical areas. It's cities vs rural.

Someone drop some civil war 2.0 redpills, I've seen this one 100 times already.

Rip Primitive Technology videos from (((you))tube. Learn more trades. Let my BTC gather value in my wallet.

It starts with INTERNET and ends with the internet if they shut this down we are fucked

yea sure.. let me guess. your gonna be at the front line? what are you fighting for? what are you saving?? this country has been garbage since the 911 psyop. degeneracy is rampant.

There is a lot on survival that isn't pure entertainment.

>A successful white state

Keep dreamin' northfronter

bullshit. people are retarded and the only virtues they uphold are equal rights for cross dressing faggots to use the same bathroom your sons and daughters use. that or taking a knee.

great point.

yea might help you for a week if shit goes mad max. then what? I highly doubt things will get to that point here.

>martial art to be proficient enough to save your own life
Yeah... I'm not sure how Martial arts is going to help in 99.9% of situations. How about, instead of being autistic, I just stay physically fit while having friends, family, firearms, food, and basic supplies?

I dunno about that. see comment below

Threads like these remind me how out of touch y'all are. Nigga go outside, there's human decency everywhere you go. Stop conflating current news events and world affairs with typical day to day life in the US, because it's still pretty fucking calm and affable.

This, absolutely.
Just think of the men that took up arms against overwhelming force and gave up their own lives to defend their homes against the British or the North. Do you really think Americans today could possibly do that?
All men are dead.

Yeah cause whites have never formed a successful state after fleeing turmoil or persecution before...

>merifats ending themselves

dont forget to upload your´GoPro footage pls. Im still pissed that we dont have HD Nagasaki or Hiroshima footge.

you can't survive more than week without any modern things? What a weak man. I can easily live A YEAR withouit anything.

Nah brah just become a ninja

>tfw the civil wars won't be fought with sword and armor like in lotr but with guns

I know it's hard to accept that you'll end up dead in a ditch somewhere when things kick off, just try not to piss your pants already, sweetie.

don't worry snow nigga, there ain't going to be a civil war. just some autistic fucks with ego complexes thinking one will happen cause 4 chan has trolled them so hard they think other fucks actually believe in what they believe. it's like white nationalist. I like to root them on every so often to see how far they go with it.

kisses.

>the majority of people in this country are too fat, lazy, stupid and poor.

If anything, that makes a nation more susceptible for a conflict to start. We are vulnerable, to an extent.

Oh and you forgot to add that a majority of people are way too reliant on technology.

Agreed. However, these are the people that bitch the most: SJWs.

Martial Arts? lol Maybe get your chaka right down at the yoga center too am I right bros?
If your not busy signing a Ban Guns petition that is.

1776 is as good as it gets. Statist commies and fascists want to micro-manage everyone, like Britain, in order to create a "utopia". It will be like being in jail every day.

I regularly watch (((HBO))) Vice (Fake) News tonight as a means of keeping tabs on the enemy's propaganda efforts, and these faggots are becoming increasingly unhinged. They're copying antifa lingo exactly at this point, during their report on Spencer's recent speech the narrator called him a "friendless bigot" which is the same wording used on antifa leaflets handed out at that same exact event earlier

I doubt soros will really try something on Nov 4th but it's clear the bolshevists are increasingly nervous at this point due to the shifting overton window and might try something (like an immature child smashing a playboard over as soon as it's losing the game basically)

You overestimate normies. For every person on the far left or right, theres gray haired normies who just want everyone to get along.

>learn a martial art to be proficient enough to save your own life
Oh yeah, because I definitely look forward to living in whatever world is left after this war. We either fix this or life becomes hell on earth for a lot of people.

I agree that we are vulnerable. but thats by design.
this is pretty good.
>youtube.com/watch?v=O_vsaPEajh0

conservatives don't fight for anything, ever.
sure you have the guns, but just sitting in your basement hoping they come for your guns is never going to happen.
there's never going to be a civil war, race war, day of the rope, revolution, etc. none of these are going to happen because conservatives are cowards.

>conservatives don't fight for anything, ever.
So, Liberals are the true warmongers then? I don't understand your point.

My favourite.

I want to be like Tom.

hes saying conservatives arent going to be running out in the streets to start a revolution.

You'd think so, but the grand illusion is hard to maintain. Once the system hiccups, either through incompetence, laziness, or an entity's intervention, you'll see the entire chain of modern life disrupted.

Shelves will be empty. Riots will ensue. Electricity will go out. Looting will ensue. The police lose interest in enforcing laws. Anarchy fills the void.

The reason that civil war isn't likely is because of the power brokering inherit in it. For a civil war to occur, there must be a substantial backing for it that thinks it can benefit from a change of the status quo. A free California must actually believe that it could survive the war. A conservative uprising would need to genuinely believe that the status quo is unbearable. A liberal uprising would actually need support to fight and survive.

Well yeah - that's kind of the definition of "conservative".

Amidst all the chaos, city buses will still be making they're rounds

screencap this

My favourite part about this is how apparently super high end realistic government society simulators even agree that as soon as you expel/genocide Niggers, everything becomes awesome.

And that even in a city with the size and demographics of St. Louis, MO - it would only take two months to get it done.

I dont see it getting to that point. It would be a wet dream for the fed gov to come in and save us. I would see it as a unifying experience. I dont see anarchy happening. maybe small parts of a few cities, chicago comes to mind here. But a civil war 2.0 like OP has suggested.. i.e. political ideologies being the root cause of this shit? it's just not going to happen.

>It would be a wet dream for the fed gov to come in and save us.
Who actually thinks like this?

additional point.. most normies get their education through the media's talking points, twitter,cnn,facebook.. they are told what to think and believe. they have no capacity for independent thought, its been discouraged through our education system and its reinforced through the media. again by design.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7s8PhB4IooY

Dont need to really. We have a full deck
We Run this shit now and you are going to pay us for that Obama shit.
We Run the House, The Senate, The Supreme and other courts , The Presidency , We've won every special election. We are growing exponentially while your dick crawls in you like a scared turtle.

Thanks foe those Taxes by the way.

the people who make the laws and collect taxes.

>federal government to be used as the big dumb club to implement world government and societal enslavement
>don't worry guys, the federal government will save us
You really don't understand the situation, do you. Too many talking points from CNN again?

go on. im listening.

It's bad because some of you actually believe this shit unironically, keep up the good work larpers you induce more paranoid schizophrenia every day.

>US is the most powerful country in the world, objectively.
>By that measure, therefore, our federal government is the most powerful in the world.
If you had to infiltrate and control one country, which you could then use to take over the rest of the world, which one would you go with? And if you think I'm talking about Trump you are truly lost.

well your correct about the lost part because I have no idea what your talking about. can you reform your argument for the sake of continuing this discourse?

>Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'
Moron. What I've stated is plain as day for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

t. Larping faggot

the irony

dude get some help.

Humans just need a new place to conquer. If we had access to space, alot of this bullshit would stop--since people could once again venture out and make their own claims or die trying.

To add to this, I would literally quit my career, sell everything I had, and spend all of my cash to get a chance to get aboard a space ship on a colonization mission anywhere in our solar system.

It'll spark into fire when trump is re-elected in 2020.

Gonna be real good to be right.

>things will just gradually continue to get worse and more people will be dependent on the gov. this is by design.
>try to make the best out of your own life and enjoy the things you can while you still have a few freedoms left.
Who's design, user? Who is "taking my freedoms"? Or are you just going to act stupid as a means to slide this thread with your inane garbage? Or maybe you really are stupid and it's not an act?

Yeah the ((political ideology)) is what always lead to jews infecting society

Someone grabbing you by the shirt could be mitigated by knowing how to fight in the clinch. Someone taking you to the ground could be mitigated using basic wrestling or jiu-jitsu maneuvers. How is learning basic martial arts autistic?

Nope. An ethnostate will not commit the same mistake as SouthAfrica.
The successful ethnostate will eventually conquer the previous USA land, which will keep controlled.
Think something like Israel, and palestine

The first non meme war to be faught online.

Wrong, after Trump in the 2024 election it'll kick off as the dems promote a aran tranny pedo and Americans collectively tell the left to fuck itself

No doubt my mothafuckin nigga I be really in here cacklin at these white homos! Y'all talkin like u Kno. But y'all ain't Kno! 20k on my wrist. When the last time u had cabbage soup? Never. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

I left NYC back in April

Can assure you it is ready to be neutralized

HURRY THE FUCK UP THEN!

Some of us want American bloodshed in ultra 4K whilst sipping on a nice hot cup of tea and a pack of McVities digestive biscuits!!.

You cunts don't think about others, do you??

S E L F I SH
E
L
F
I
S
H

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean what I just posted.

I'm having a bad day... my wifes son is giving me grief.

Get well soon USA. Love you x

we have to take territory
imo we gotta occupy 9gag

its good you left its not going to be a city much longer

I wish this wasn't a larp

its gonna get nuked user

its filled with federal assets and the fallout would hit red zones

I think its gonna crumple on its own economy when the mexicans are sent back and the bankers cant get basic foodstuffs

no theres going to be a nuclear exchange, NYC wont be the only city to go, its human destiny

okay, you're retarded

don't reply to me again

odds are you'll starve, best to die in the blast

I'm innawoods now, which is nice, but I also have reading comprehension, unlike you

How are military simulations performed? Is like D&D, or is it like a computer game, or is it like LARPing?

underage kid detected

>wired.com/1997/04/ff-doom/
"Well, here's another kind of scenario that, on the surface, promises to be just as stupid and expensive as the notorious $10,000 toilet seats of yore. It seems that the Marine Corps is using a modified version of id Software's Doom II, the addictive and hyperviolentPC-based videogame, for training purposes."

Wouldn't be the first time. Anyone here remember America's Army?

>2017
>not seeing the inevitable nuclear war on the horizon
at least you got out of the first city that will get nuked, financial capital of the (((American empire)))

Obvious shill is obvious.

I was just about to give it another (You)

Thank you user