How do we stamp out the weed degeneracy?

How do we stamp out the weed degeneracy?

It's so much deeper then that,weed is just a symptom of a much deeper problem

Try smoking weed every day for 2-4 weeks and see how it affects your mind and your productivity. You just completed a study on the effects of chronic weed consumption, now you too know how shitty it is.
Then use some fucking self control and never touch it again because it'll just degrade your mind and your life.

>muh bf raped me after injecting 2 marijuanas

smash your bong bong

Need to destroy international Judaism.

People do drugs to run away from things, the problem lays in society.
This isn't how we are supposed to live, and people are starting to figure that shit out. Running to drugs is just a symptom of a larger problem.
Every think is order and file, they try and categorize us. They actually separate us from them, and force us to separate them from us.
It's beyond even the confines of class or racial warfare ,it's far more primal

legalize it. Studies in Denver Colorado show that when you legalize it, consumption goes down, also eliminates the criminal black market element.

>Inb4 potheads defend smoking weed as a healthy practice because "muh studies"

By Boycotting hollywood

As far as drugs goes weed isn't so bad though.
Here is the real drug you have to worry about.
People are addicted to the constant flow of information (most of which is useless).

I want to stamp out his fucking Jew skull

That's some forward thinking user, but are you even prepared to admit you too have a problem?

They made a market for people under 21.
Still ppl selling weed to 21+ as well.

I just want him euthanized with the rest of his cohorts, extreme violence feels below me some how

I smoke weed every day and have for nearly a year and have noticed no side effects.

However, I smoke only at night and I'm not high 24/7. I smoke because I was in a car accident a little over a year ago that essentially turned the bones in both my legs into powder. After about 10 surgeries and months of physical therapy I still have chronic pain. I can deal with it during the day by taking some tylonol or advil, but I can't sleep. My only choices are expensive, addictive painkillers or marijuana, and I went with marijuana.

If you're smoking 24/7 that is a pretty terrible decision because you're inebriated all the time. I just smoke at night to dull the pain in my legs enough to pass out.

I've realized it to be a problem for a while now and have already been working to remedy it. For example if I'm going out somewhere that I might have to wait for something I'll bring a book to read instead of fucking around on my phone. Once my current cellular contract elapses I plan to go dumb phone.

Also Vidya and TV and shit. I rarely touch those.

I used to do that, except it was a bite of a Korova bar every night because of an injury.
Once I was off of it my sobriety felt like true sobriety, and I felt like my focus and testosterone got a boost as well.

The reality is though that the age of screens is here. As a disciplined individual somebody can refuse to bombard themselves with all these flashing lights. But those who chose to do so are at a disadvantage in society; and there is no longer any way out. There are scant few opportunities remaining to live for yourself outside of society and the ones that do exist are illegal; get caught and you are in trouble.

Can't we just stomp out the (((hollywood))) stoner stereotype kids try an emulate instead? Weed isn't that bad, jews just fuck everything up.

international jewry*

and start rolling joints

A real Post with legit responses... cool

I feel completely focused throughout the day, I work as a tax accountant at a big four firm.

Though the reason I might feel little to no side effects is because I don't even smoke a whole lot at night. I usually just smoke one bowl, which is like .3 grams. I'm not smoking multiple joints or a giant blunt.

I like your pic. Today I planted two nasturtiums, a bunch of Toscano Kale, Romanesco Broccoli, 6 Brandywine Tomatoes, a ton of Mizuna, some clover, and Chiooga some beets.

I'm gonna smoke all that shit just to spite you liberal faggots.

This.

I smoke because I had a nasty bike accident which turned my dominant wrist into jelly. It's about 75% functional, but it hurts all the time.

Weed culture and being high all the time is degenerate, though.

Self regulating to use it sparingly to share information and help plant seeds of Truth to those zombified it is the only way it is not mis-used.

kinda like da jews ;)

Jews aren't a symptom, that parasitic and subversive race IS the root of many MANY problems, and the ones that they're not they amplify anyway to speed up the corruption and collapse of the world so they can take over as the rightful administrators of the planet.

Exactly. If kids grew up in stable families more often weed would not be as popular.

weed use is already down

just let it become "normal" and it loses its appeal

But pointing this out would be considered racism and "dog-whistling"

Make it boring and uncool.

Why not co-opt weed as a symbol of hate?

>How do we stamp out the weed degeneracy?
It kind of n stamps itself out, that's the nature of weed.
I don't know about you, but I prefer the degenerates of society to be on the couch, smoking weed and watching Netflix, instead of out on the streets being drunkards, driving, and just generally infecting the outside world with their passive nihilism.

anything can be a hate symbol

>tfw my addiction is telling me I'm addicted to it

This guy is such a disgusting pig I actually get nauseous when I see his pic.

By making it legal.

I am at a point to where I only buy weed once a month. Now they want to shut down the legal compassion clubs, what they call them. So I will end up back to where I was, buying ounces every two weeks.

Welp, thought I was going to quit smoking weed for once. This always happens.

I feel awesome when I'm baked all the time

Weed culture is what needs to die.