/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus (((Christ))) is a marketing tool

Abandon Christian pacifism now, cultural survival is at stake. Beliefs true to the (((founder))) of Christianity must be abandoned, they are counter-productive to our survival

Religious syncretism, which allowed us to survive and thrive, has always been untrue to the beliefs of Jesus Christ. Those who hold on to Christian pacifism will perish in the long run

Christianity is a name (((applied))) to a culture which has next to nothing to do with Jesus Christ of the New Testament, and everything to do with militaristic nation-building of the (((Old Testament)))

The (((American))) gospel of wealth (God is on the side of those who are powerful and wealthy) justifies exploitation of the powerless and weak, nationally and globally. It is still used as a justifying device for the atrocities of neo-imperialism

The West is still under control of people with a looting mentality. They have combined Germanic/Norse raider mentality with the OT's concept of a divine nation, as a means to increase their loot

Smart play, using Jesus as a marketing tool to become rich and powerful beyond imagining

Other urls found in this thread:

asatru.org/havamal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pagan homos pls go

Paganism has been (((defined))) as anyone involved in any religious act, practice or ceremony which is not (Judeo-) Christian

Nice try schlomo

>Judeo-Christian

Nice meme, but it's not a thing. This term was invented in post-WWII America, but it has no history in nearly 2000 years of Christianity. Jews were persecuted for being Christ-killers and deniers of God.

please don't Sup Forums the practicality of runes
not everything needs to be a faggot-callout

Abrahamic religions... same shit, different toilet

Sup Forums is a pagan board now user

Every road leads back to a Jew

wrong

With the exception of the old Gods of course

Fuck off Pagans, Sup Forums is no place for respecting your ancestors. I would rather spit on their graves than to renounce my Jewish master's culture.

Damn OP this is hella cool I'm gonna post it to my blog

>2017
>beliving in old fiarytales used by ignorant people to explain the world

Christians aren’t meant to be pacifists. We fight to defend our homes, families and friends. But we acknowledge that glorifying war and killing is wrong.

It's funny people miss Jesus telling the disciples to go buy swords for the dangers they would encounter

disgusting hipster scum

isn't that Tree of Sephirs?

The ways of the ancient Romans and Hellenes are the answer, not the ramblings of illiterate snowniggers

A lot of things about killing are taken out of context. Especially the “turn the cheek” verse.

Killing is not a good thing, even when an enemy is killed. Pity should be felt, not a glorification of the action.

Don't pay any attention to these old demons who get fucked in the ass by horses which makes them pregnant

If they had power they'd still be in places other than Marvel Comics

Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
For nine long nights,
Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
Offered, myself to myself
The wisest know not from whence spring
The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
They gave me no mead,
I looked down;
with a loud cry
I took up runes;
from that tree I fell.

Nine lays of power
I learned from the famous Bolthor, Bestla' s father:
He poured me a draught of precious mead,
Mixed with magic Odrerir.

Waxed and throve well;
Word from word gave words to me,
Deed from deed gave deeds to me,

Runes you will find, and readable staves,
Very strong staves,
Very stout staves,
Staves that Bolthor stained,
Made by mighty powers,
Graven by the prophetic god,

For the gods by Odhinn, for the elves by Dain,
By Dvalin, too, for the dwarves,
By Asvid for the hateful giants,
And some I carved myself:
Thund, before man was made, scratched them,
Who rose first, fell thereafter

>this is what f*Gans actually believe

Know how to cut them, know how to read them,
Know how to stain them, know how to prove them,
Know how to evoke them, know how to score them,
Know how to send them"; know how to send them,

Better not to ask than to over-pledge
As a gift that demands a gift";
Better not to send than to slay too many,

The first charm I know is unknown to rulers
Or any of human kind;
Help it is named,
for help it can give In hours of sorrow and anguish.

I know a second that the sons of men
Must learn who wish to be leeches.

I know a third: in the thick of battle,
If my need be great enough,
It will blunt the edges of enemy swords,
Their weapons will make no wounds.

I know a fourth:
it will free me quickly
If foes should bind me fast
With strong chains, a chant that makes Fetters spring from the feet,
Bonds burst from the hands.

I know a fifth: no flying arrow,
Aimed to bring harm to men,
Flies too fast for my fingers to catch it
And hold it in mid-air.

I know a sixth:
it will save me if a man
Cut runes on a sapling' s Roots
With intent to harm; it turns the spell;
The hater is harmed, not me.

I know a seventh:
If I see the hall
Ablaze around my bench mates,
Though hot the flames, they shall feel nothing,
If I choose to chant the spell.

I know an eighth:
that all are glad of,
Most useful to men:
If hate fester in the heart of a warrior,
It will soon calm and cure him.

I know a ninth:
when need I have
To shelter my ship on the flood,
The wind it calms, the waves it smoothes
And puts the sea to sleep,

I know a tenth:
if troublesome ghosts
Ride the rafters aloft,
I can work it so they wander astray,
Unable to find their forms,
Unable to find their homes.

I know an eleventh:
when I lead to battle Old comrades in-arms,
I have only to chant it behind my shield,
And unwounded they go to war,
Unwounded they come from war,
Unscathed wherever they are.

I know a twelfth:
If a tree bear
A man hanged in a halter,
I can carve and stain strong runes
That will cause the corpse to speak,
Reply to whatever I ask.

I know a thirteenth
if I throw a cup Of water over a warrior,
He shall not fall in the fiercest battle,
Nor sink beneath the sword,

I know a fourteenth, that few know:
If I tell a troop of warriors
About the high ones, elves and gods,
I can name them one by one.
(Few can the nit-wit name.)

I know a fifteenth,
that first Thjodrerir
Sang before Delling's doors,
Giving power to gods, prowess to elves,
Fore-sight to Hroptatyr Odhinn,

I know a sixteenth:
if I see a girl
With whom it would please me to play,
I can turn her thoughts, can touch the heart
Of any white armed woman.

I know a seventeenth:
if I sing it,
the young Girl will be slow to forsake me.

To learn to sing them, Loddfafnir,
Will take you a long time,
Though helpful they are if you understand them,
Useful if you use them,
Needful if you need them.

I know an eighteenth that I never tell
To maiden or wife of man,
A secret I hide from all
Except the love who lies in my arms,
Or else my own sister.

The Wise One has spoken words in the hall,
Needful for men to know,
Unneedful for trolls to know:
Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

asatru.org/havamal.html
>asatru.org/havamal.html

Daily reminder that christian monks are responsible for all pagan stories to have survived in paper

>(((applied)))
>(((American)))
>if I place parentheses around it, it means its bad

>gospel of wealth (God is on the side of those who are powerful and wealthy)
Objectively false. Gospel of wealth is that those with wealth should use that wealth for the public interest, i.e. construction of schools, hosptials, libraries

>complains about Germanic/Norse raider mentality while also preaching paganism
This entire post is absolutely retarded.

Where does he preach paganism?

Paganism in its old form is not the answer, nor is Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
White identity is good I agree with that. But if you stupid pagans didn't punch right so often because MUH (((CHRISTIANS))) maybe we would be stronger, but I think you don't even care about the now. Face it Christianity has been the predominant religion in Europe for over 1500 years, you can't change the past it's our heritage, this pagan revival thing is a fad and by punching right so often and being an overall thorn in the side of the majority Christian whites. You know how many white people are pagans? Hardly any, stop alienating and start becoming ready to face the real enemy, not Christians but the kikes.

>Christianity has been the predominant religion in Europe for over 1500 years

Right, look where it got us.

Ezekiel 14:16 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, even if those three men were there, they wouldn't be able to save their own sons or daughters. They alone would be saved, but the land would be made desolate.

Europe was fine until ww1 & ww2. You can't blame the total downfall of Europe on Christianity. As it was mostly centuries of Jews meddling in our affairs to get the tides just right to send us off with a bang. Plus Europe has spent most of it's innovative and enlightened times under Christianity, nice try Lars.

>an overall thorn in the side of the majority Christian whites
>A thorn in the side of the majority Christian whites
>A thor-n in the side of the majority Christian whites
>A thor-n in side of the majority Christian whites
>A thor inside of the majority Christian whites
Hmmm

We can't practice our religion until we get rid of all the non whites.

>Europe was fine until ww1 & ww2.

You know absolutely fucking nothing about European history you absolute shit-for-brain.

>it was mostly centuries of Jews meddling in our affairs

And why? Oh right, because they were considered "People of the Book" and given explicit protection by the Vatican numerous times, and even when expelled, merely for the enrichment and convenience of the Church, which granted Jews a monopoly on banking, finance, and many forms of trade.

Jews wouldn't have ever persisten in Europe or ever become wealthy and powerful without Christianity. If you can't understand this you are literally mentally retarded.

>Europe has spent most of it's innovative and enlightened times under Christianity

The Enlightenment, Renaissance, and the subsequent Scientific Revolution were all in direct opposition to the Church and the Enlightenment and Renaissance specifically were spurred on by an explicit return to and veneration of pro-Christian morals, ethics, and aesthetics.

You're a complete fucking idiot, typical Christard.

*pre-Christian

EVERY SINGLE PERSON INTERESTED IN HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS CREATED, READ

"James, the Brother of Jesus" by Robert Eisenmann.

tldr: PAUL IS A FUCKING ROMAN LIAR PIECE OF SHIT TRYING TO PACIFY THE HORDES IN PALESTINE WHO ARE REVOLTING TOO MUCH FOR HTE ROMANS' LIKING

Are you saying that imperialism is bad? Or are you saying that you want to be the masterrace and replace jews?

>You know absolutely fucking nothing about European history you absolute shit-for-brain.
You provide 0 citation and rely on ad hominem. To answer your question it generally was especially when compared to today don't tell me the best times in Europe were muh pagan times because they weren't.

>And why? Oh right, because they were considered "People of the Book" and given explicit protection by the Vatican numerous times, and even when expelled, merely for the enrichment and convenience of the Church, which granted Jews a monopoly on banking, finance, and many forms of trade.
Citation needed.

>The Enlightenment, Renaissance, and the subsequent Scientific Revolution were all in direct opposition to the Church and the Enlightenment and Renaissance specifically were spurred on by an explicit return to and veneration of pro-Christian morals, ethics, and aesthetics.
I was under the impression that the church was the center of scientific research and innovation for centuries including the renaissance. Also citation needed for the other claims.

tl;dr citation needed.

>Especially the “turn the cheek” verse.
No, it really isn't.

Haha, remember that sacred tree?
Fucking hilarious.
Get fucked you snow-niggers!

>the meme that romans were more advanced then germanics is still alive...

Why do semites hate nature so much?

They were though.

b8/10

Why would you complain about bait after posting one yourself, user?

>this level of delusion
You are embarassing yourself.

they evolved in the desert

>barbarians committing unholy acts
really made me think

They build citys and had smart solutions for the problems they faced.
Same for the big centralized empire.
Although I think that this is the superior way to go.
Germanic and celtic advance in technology and art was not even slightly behind that of romans.

>DURR TEACH ME ABOUT MY OWN PEOPLE'S HISTORY

Nigger if you actually fucking cared you wouldn't need citations, you'd already know this. Thank you for illustrating shy Christcuck retards are cancer and implicitly anti-white enemies.

>violates the NAP
>gets killed for it
How is that unholy?

How can you shit on your ancestry like that, especially considering the absolute STATE of your country?

>YOU DONT NEED PROOF HAHA!
Explains a lot on your side actually.

>>barbarians committing unholy acts

Aye, I'm glad that filthy Chistian pile of shit got his comeuppance for destroying a majestic and grand symbol of the heritage of the European peoples and their spiritual connection to their blood and soil.

Hopefully you get your same comeuppance for being an anti-white enemy soon, too.

Christian "pacifism" conquered more than half the world.

>fascist
>NAP
these jokes write themselves

You mean the side that actually bothers to research the historical reality of the gradual decline of Europe under Christianity since the fall of the Roman Empire? Yeah, wow. Fuck us for not wanting to babysit every random dumbass anti-European Christard that wants to argue why everyone should suck Jewish dicks like they do.

I thought one of your "gods" protected that tree? What happened??

>Get a shitty haircut on purpose.
>Destroy symbols of culture and tradition.
>Literally antifa.

You misspelled "jewish tricks" user

In the spring of 772 Charlemagne held the yearly gathering of the great in the town of Worms, on the Rhine river. From there he gathered an army and traveled north, to the Saxon fortress of Eresburg.

After taking the fortress he pushed deeper into Saxon territory. He must have had good intelligence or local guides, for he “came to the Irminsul, destroying that sanctuary and carrying off the gold and silver which he found there". The Annals, as always so terse, have little else to say about a skirmish that kicked off a war that would last more than thirty years.

Apparently the triggering event for Charlemagne was the burning of a church built by an English monk named Lebwin, in the region of Deventer (which is inside of Saxon territory, I must add), east of Utrecht. Perhaps Charlemagne saw this insult as merely another transgression that required retribution in kind, and so he burned their church.

true

In 772 Charlemagne was all of 25 years old, and had been sole king of Francia for less than a year. We can probably ascribe some impulsivity to the young king. All of the contemporary chronicles mention the destruction of the Irminsul, so it was considered an event of some import. Less noticed were the Saxon responses. In 773 the Saxons crossed the border while Charlemagne was otherwise occupied in Italy. The Annals recorded the incident this way: And while he was making his expedition for the defence of God’s holy Roman church at the urging of the supreme pontiff this year, the frontier-region over against the Saxons was left wholly unsecured by treaty. Indeed, those Saxons sallied forth against the Franks’ borderland with a great army, advancing as far as the castrumcalled Buraburg. But the inhabitants of the border-regions, alarmed at this, withdrew into the castellumonce they had grasped what was happening. Naturally this could not go unpunished. In 774 Charlemagne “sent four scarae into Saxony. Three joined battle with the Saxons and with God’s help emerged as victors; the fourth scara did not fight, it is true, but it returned home again unscathed and with great booty.” This was considered by Einhard merely a “retaliatory response.” And away we go. While the Saxon response to Charlemagne’s revenge for the Saxon retribution to Charlemagne’s incursion to punish the Saxon church-burning went unrecorded, Charlemagne’s next act did not.

In 775 he launched a full-scale invasion of Saxony. “No war ever undertaken by the Frankish people was more prolonged, more full of atrocities or more demanding of effort.” In the year 782, Charlemagne beheaded 4500 unarmed Saxon chieftains, leaders and noblemen in Verden. (That's about 180,000 in today's demographics, and the quality of men was alot higher then.)

After they had them baptized, and Charlemagne said; "God will recognize their own". He got inspiration from the Old testament, and wanted to act like a "true king of Israel". He would have made a great islamic leader. And in 793 the Norsemen attacks Lindisfarne as part of a "revenge campaign".

I thought the literal creator of the fucking universe protected your priests? Shit looks like the most powerful being ever imagined forgot one of his flock.

Incidentally the one that cut down a mere tree in service to him.

Wow, serve a Jewish God, get fucking murdered on European soil. Poetic.

God's will be done!

Christianity is a Semitic religion.

If you follow it then you're a traitor to the white race

>You mean the side that actually bothers to research the historical reality of the gradual decline of Europe under Christianity since the fall of the Roman Empire?
Where is this research? Where are these great pagan scholars who document the fall of western civilization since the fall of Rome? I thought I didn't need citation because I don't need proof about wild claims right?

>join my larp religion because I fundamentally misrepresnt the actual trachings of Jesus by ignoring 90% of the new testament.
>Christianity is too much about pacifism and weakness, that is why it is constantly used to promote wealth creation, prosperity and oppressing the weak.

There is some much logical contradiction in this post its astonishing.

>Where is this research?

In any sufficiently large public library and all over the internet in copious quantities. You just don't read, you fucking niggerbrain.

"Jews" are of their father, the devil, user.
European Christendom regularly wiped out kikes, to the point that modern day Jews can't even say the name "Jesus" without feeling like a pogrom were about to happen.
Do that with Odin and maybe I'll change my mind.