Are US Army grooming standards too strict?

> Army's ban on dreadlocks; other styles seen as offensive to some African-Americans

> That type of pressure is "both unfair and racially biased," said Imani Perry, an African-American studies professor at Princeton University.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ltNHFkekso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Why are niggers such sensitive pussys holy fuck

Simple solution, shave them all bald. Not sexist and only relates to combat effectiveness.

They will never fully cuck the military. It is the one institution where unrealistic impractical thinking is immediately punished with a bullet in your head, or your buddy's head.

Imani Perry is the idiot professor who got arrested for having outstanding parking tickets, made a big deal about it, and then was proven to be a liar by a dash cam.

I probably shouldn't reveal this, but I'm black with dreadlocks. In the service this shit would be a detriment. Long hair in the military is a major hindrance.

Same person huh? Just decide that you're going to post a bunch of retarded threads that you think make you look like an intellectual huh ?

>>Look here guys, I've never been in the military and I have no clue what I'm talking about but are the grooming standards too strict? YES!

No, not strict enough. Most officers don't even pass their physical tests.

You're the optimistic kind, aren't you?

This. There is logic behind these rules. Dreadlocks in your face will get you killed. Long hair is nothing but a hindrance in combat. The standards need to be raised if anything. It has nothing to do with race fucking faggot retards.

> Perry was arrested last month after she was pulled over for speeding and arrested for driving with a suspended license last month. Police said Perry had been driving 67 mph in a 45 mph zone. The license suspension and warrant for her arrest came from unpaid parking tickets, police said.
> Later that weekend, Perry, who is African-American, took to social media to discuss the arrest, claiming that she was treated unfairly by police. "The fact of my blackness is not incidental to this matter," she wrote.
Why are black women so difficult?

Because they rely on emotions and heresay. Especially AA female black managers. I say this because it happened to me today. Please ignore the flag. I'm just curious of the design

to be a soilder is to mean that someday is to be a prisoner

being a solider has no vanity, soldiers wear the haircuts of prisoners, so that they wont suffer the mental hardship when taken prisoner, or might lose their identity or become traitors so as not to lose their vanity or identity

Imani Perry, an African-American studies professor at Princeton University is a fucking idiot, because I know the truth, and havent graduated high school

if you cant take the pressure of being in the military then you cant take the pressure of being a prisoner, and the military kicking you out is a small mercy on your soul

personally I think only dumb fucks are soldiers but this professor is even a dumber fuck

>PURGE

This. Combat favors no opinions. Reality is the path, like it or not.

lol Wrong, guess again. You know precisely dick about anything military. Go watch a documentary before posting again. At least then you'll only be ill informed as opposed to completely clueless.

when truth is spoken, dogs sometimes bark

I dont need a documentary to tell me if the common sense is correct, being told if something is right or wrong is prisoner mentality

obviously you are another fucking idiot

They break you down to build you up.

I was especially hardcore so I was smiling at the drill sgts and they knew me by name on day 0.

Shit was funny, "Can't smoke a rock, drill sgt!"

>havent even graduated high school
UNDERAGE B&

>It is the one institution where unrealistic impractical thinking is immediately punished with a bullet in your head, or your buddy's head.

i just... wow... how deep does your asshole go to have pulled this one out of there. jesus christ on the cross what is wrong with your brain.

>We want equality and special treatment.

>Muh hair
That shit it's not going to save you when you get shot or bombed to pieces. It's more, it can affect the way you can use a helmet, which it can actually help to not get killed, dreadlocks just get in the way, it's better when everyone is shaved.

currently we are talking about regulation haircuts

your personal experience and the comment breaking you down, and building you up

while a tired and overused cliche, seems totally irrelevant to the subject matter at hand

gold star though for being apparently a badass motherfucker, no one 4chans like you do

please re-read my comments, thanks

>the military will never be cucked
wow, obviously you don't know anything about the US military post-WWII. they literally have diversity and tolerance seminars. they pay for transgender surgeries.

why do you believe education level has a direct bearing on a person's age, this seems faulty

a) I would recommend that you should go back to school
b) get your head checked

Nigs almost can never grow beards, hows about they just accept that everybody has to follow rules they don't like. When I have to keep clean shaven for the military i don't like it but i can't get out of it.

like the military gives a fuck what some social science professor at Princeton says

I want to stomp you so badly...I've learned to enjoy the risk of death. It makes girls cry, men turn white. Giddy just typing this.

Inshallah, brother.

well, if they still want to pretend that the military is the will of the people, then they might want to pretend it matters

Because they suck at everything and they know this, so they go with the "racist! gib me dat!" approach instead.

Everyone in the military should have shaved heads, including the women.

>That type of pressure is "both unfair and racially biased," said Imani Perry, an African-American studies professor at Princeton University.

Isnt the point to make everybody look as similar as possible? Thus transcending race and treating everybody the same?

Sometimes the rage is just to much.

I got out bc of 2 things: I don’t follow sodomite orders.
2. No beards, a man should have a well maintained beard.

It represents manliness and elderly wisdom. Instead must shave and look like pre-pubescent boys. It’s literally faggotry forced on the defenders of the nation.

The US Army is taken by religiotards

Fuck them. Be cannon fodder and remove yourself from the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ltNHFkekso

Wrong you bootlicker the military are unironically cuckolds to Jews.

you dont have to have been in the military to desire to see someones lungs pulled out of their back, looking like a flying blood eagle, so you can masturbate from the looks on their faces

while you may have been trained to feel this way, to others, it just cums to us naturally

they are not strict enough

Case and point Manning and Bergdhal

> No beards

you didnt reenlist because you wanted a beard? gotcha

What a trashy beard. Fucking pedo Jews ruin everything.

> pretend that the military is the will of the people

This is what makes Americanism so special.

I'm a vet and *I AM THE MILITIA.*. This is my country, not theirs.

Ownership, stewardship, accountability...some might say German Idealism.

Religion card, across the board for everyone. Plus their beards look like shit.

>so difficult?
>so shitty retarded and racist
FTFY

short bus school special

niggers and spics and injuns say:

Kick the Untied States out of the Americas

>Enter the military
>Everyone of every race is shaved bald as a fucking egg, first day, to destroy individuality and ensure everyone "looks the same"
>Claiming ban on one particular hairstyle is "unfair and racially biased"

YOU GOT A PROBLEM, PVT. SNOWFLAKE? GET YOUR CANDY ASS BACK IN FORMATION BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS TO MAKE YOU A "MILITARY MANBUN"! THEN YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT, MAGGOT!

Heisrightyouknow.jpg

>men have to get buzz cuts
>niggers complain that they can't have dreads
real question is why are the standards any different for men and women. why do women demand to be in the army then complain about what the job requires?

You should learn why the Army does those things and why its important.

To get away from those things degrades the military.

I have guns and am prepared to die killing Communist paratroopers. I wont be a slave, like you when the military fails because diversity was more important than competence.

>Army's ban on dreadlocks

The army's haircut policies are practical: long hair can interfere with helmets, gas masks and moving machinery. The army even rejects people with misshaped heads! Short hair is easier to care for; easier to dry; easier to keep pest-free. In the field, you don't want to fuss with hair care products.

No. Now fuck off.

Lol if only.

This.

t. neverserved

Big time. Haven't cut my hair in 4 years, but when the balloon goes up, it's gone.

Fuck off s*Domite, no one cares what you think.

> military
> not sodomites
Dude, you know nothing about the way that armies and navies have always, for the history of mankind, worked. The Sacred Band of Thebes, Churchill's "rum, sodomy, and the lash," and pretty much every account of every army that ever walked the earth or navy that sailed its seas confirms one thing: people who join the military are risk-takers and will fuck anything that moves, regardless of gender, and even some things that don't move.

There are other practical reasons like not giving an enemy something to grab on your head. Also the symbolic sacrifice of individuality that leads to unit cohesion and unit identity. If a dindu is allowed to break these rules it erodes the symbolic nature of nationalism.

On contrary, I do know. Sodomy is gay and all should be thrown off buildings along with pedophiles.

If you are a real man you don’t give a Fuck about your locks and curls. That’s the job of faggots. Faggot

Not gay or religious beard, well maintained and smart.

Hair tight to the face, smart and fast, doesn’t look like a goddamn hedge Bush that needs trimming.

>the United States Marine Corpse

Niggers and Faggots need to stop pushing, because there is a lot of introverted anger brewing.
I'd hate to see your faces when we decide to cleanse this world.

Ban corn rows too/ shit is nasty

APOLOGIZE

Difficult? Why care?

She can't even write a coherent sentence.
Kek.

Edgy and gay!

Stupid question posed by a blue haired shill. Your 2 dollar an hour wage is still far too high, Soros should have negotiated better.

A lot of it is also enforcing a similar appearance for psychological reasons. the Prussians knew their shit, they used to make men who couldn't grow beards paint one on their face before battles. Just imagine this from the enemy's perspective.

>my god they're like a uniform sea of-
>what that guy there with the blue afro! He stands out from everyone, shoot him!

Navy here, if only you knew how bad things really are.

Many of the good ones still serving actively pray for a hot war just to burn away all the deadwood cluttering up the military. The cowards would quit and the incompetent would be exposed.

Not strict enough.

long hair is for faggots

>source

Having read both "Bear Goes Over the Mountain" books and the US did Exactly what the Russians did, leading ultimately to failure, but lots of weapons testing.

Heli-units did the best. Still do.

t.101st

No, and the same goes for the Sikhs and their bullshit turbans.
IT'S CALLED A UNIFORM FOR A FUCKING REASON!!!
Sorry. It pisses me off to no end that we have a generation of fucking monkeys that apparently don't realize that words have fucking meanings!!!

> The Pentagon announced Wednesday that beards, turbans, religious body art and other previously off-limits manifestations of spiritual devotion can now be allowed throughout the military.
> Rabbi Sanford Dresin, director of military programs at the Aleph Institute, a Jewish non-profit organization that advocates for military members and prisoners, said he was surprised and cheered by the new policy.
> “If this is all true, I’m ecstatic to say the least,” he said. “I think it demonstrates sensitivity and respect for multiculturalism.”
> Dresin said he was gearing up to contend with the Marine Corps over the right of Jewish Marines to wear yarmulkes, headwear many Jews feel their religion requires them to wear.

What’s a solider

> to be a prisoner

> ordering men to risk their lives for their country
I sleep
> grooming standards
RACISM

>unrealistic impractical thinking

Yeah about that...

You have to meet certain standard in the US Army
You can't have an inhaler/insulin, or other device that keeps your dysfunctional body alive.
You must meet certain uniform grooming standards
I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶T̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶
You must behave in a respectful and traditional manner to upper level individuals
etc
If you can't meet these standards than GTFO

>You must behave in a respectful and traditional manner to upper level individuals
Now that you mention it

No wtf. It is an army the entire purpose of drill is to destroy your individuality.

Why is it seeming more and more likely that a massive war is required to save western Civilization?

cringe

Having Drill Sergeants scream in my face triggered my laugh reflex.

Then they scream more, and I laughed more, couldn't win.

>have woman in your unit
>decides to take snapchats with the flash on when you're on a night patrol
>entire squad gets rpg'd
>thank God for diversity

>military ban hairstyle
>bot beign fat, obese manlet or woman.

Time to end this "civilzation" of cucks.

Found the better version

>RACE DOESNT EXIST YOU BIGOT WE ARE ALL PEOPLE OPEN BORDERS REEEEE

>"African-American studies"

Does he have two guns pointing at him? Bottom thing looks like a barrel...

That is a chick and yes that is a rifle barrel resting against her stomach.

>Join the Military
>Complain about pressure

I mean I was never much of a soldier but calling it very bad would be an understatement. They used to punish us for breaking the "laser" rule

>underage leaf
>lebbit spacing

obviously you're well versed on the intricacies of military standards and logistics