Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fq-NA9aa0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

funny how liberal tards need pre-school level books like this

The (((left))) can’t mem-

>(((Krassenstein)))

>liberals literally read children's books

donate to my Kickstarter goy

This guy can't fucking rhyme. Go look at his other excerpts.

this is honestly sad

Every time

Also be sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel, the OnLive Reound Teable. It's gonna be YUGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6fq-NA9aa0U

Holy shit you guys, we've been btfo'd AGAIN.. I'm really getting tired of this. I think it's time to stop supporting Klumpf.

From now on I'm voting for Hillary. Who's with me?

Enjoy my long-winded Twitter rants that I use to promote my worthless site IR.net? Donate to my Kickstarter to show your support!

Every single tweet! I never rest!

Shut up nazi, you probably didn't even go to college, much like the other drumpkfins.

Look how jacked I am in that pic of me in the pool that I post over and over and over. I'm ripped! It's not like I'm actually just yet another leftist numale who bought a cycle of steroids or something.

None of you can touch him. When the day comes, he's my first target. He must atone with pain.

every. fucking. time.

Every day, Trump tweets some more straight fire banter, and me and my uni flatmates read the salty autists who reply without fail to every tweet. That Eugune cunt is another major one. There was some guy from VICE and an old guy in his 50s who was verified for no reason who replied to them all religiously for months, but they vanished :(((

Seriously, how fucking autistic do you have to be to reply to E V E R Y tweet? They have alarms set so they can get the first response and those sweet, sweet retweets, but holy shit - it's pathetic.

>Trump declassifies confidential files whereas high chance Clinton/Obama/literally any democrat and most republicans tbqh would have left them classified
>"E-E-ERR.... D-DRUMPF!!!! WTF STOP DISTRACTING PEOPLE!!! I'M REALLY ANNOYED BY THIS FOR SOME REASON RELEASE UR TAX RETURNS LMFAOOOOO XDDDDD"

The left can't even win when it comes to Trump themed kids books. Funny stuff.

He ain't dumb exploiting these people