HATE FREE ZONE :/ANTIFA/JOURALIST/LEFTYPOL WELCOME! NAZIS STAY AWAY

THIS IS A HATE FREE ZONE
DO NOT REPLY TO NAZIS

I come from Reddit. I want to discuss the current political climate and your opinions on it. There is a big civil war. The Nazis (Sup Forums, trump and the rest of his alt right ilk) vs The Good guys (Antifacist, the media, communists) waging war to keep the nazis at bay.

Do not reply to any nazis!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw
youtube.com/watch?v=b40uMw0Jpg0
cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/snoop-dogg-trump-make-america-crip-again/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5005779/Brit-jailed-touching-man-s-hip-Dubai-bar.html
youtu.be/Gl7VdmDdeRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger problems.

Maybe spend your time on more useful things

Wrong meme flag.

That's flaccid? This guy probably never gets actually hard with the amount of blood flow it would require.

Go back to shittit.

I'm takin rainbow back (yeah)
them little faggots don't know how to act (yeah)
probably because they be so damn gay (yeah)
and get laid by fags every fuckin day (yeah)

Pussy grabs back

deutschland uber alles

Hahaha WRONG

This is now a NAZI ASCENDANCY THREAD, POST EM BOYS

Sieg heil! This is now a NATSOC thread!
We must secure the existence of if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Don't forget to sage, friends :^)

This is now a leaf hate thread. Hate me, love me. Its just jealousy

>artist too cucked to fly the swastika

Syphilis tier post

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>HATE FREE ZONE
Can't be with an intolerant slime like you here.

Fuck you, fucking leaf.

Faggot

neck yourself nigger fart

Sweet! I love nigger hate threads!
>t. Based black man

Free hate? Ill take 8!

ok

California über alles

Fuck off nigger

you might not have heard of the song

We are losing to the Nazis because we haven't built the mass we need to flash mob street actions and destroy them.

This is war, war on our freedom, our bodies, our sexual choice, our very DNA. We should emulate the success of 1960s activists like the SDS and Weather Underground.

We must go for their leaders and their human network.

We must arm ourselves. The Federalists are not our friends and cannot protect us. Marx and Ghandi agree on armed self-defense. The government want to disarm everyone then sic the pigs on the Left.

We must stop being weak or at least have a core of fighters ready to protect our humans. Strong humanity of any gender is needed. Brotherhood, love, but brute force when the battle comes.

link desu?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I hate your Chinese capitalist owners but love your Indian brothers.

Tldr; this poster is a faggot

youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw

>1 post by this ID
Sage

are you a bella rigazza?

>I come from Reddit
you need to go back

No amico mio

Seducing breeders proved to me everyone is a faggot. Hate is not the opposite of love, the opposite of love is indifference.

You want the cock or you wouldn't be on an anime board. Anime is a community of love open to all genders and ages.

Nigger hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=b40uMw0Jpg0

lmao a faggot trying to get dick on pol, fuck off to /hm/

niggers

P I C K L E R I C K
I
C
K
L
E

R
I
C
K

Isnt there another version i feel like the right side isnt the same as i rember?

My, that's some sageworthy nigger faggotry ya got there. Fuck back off to plebbit, commie.

NIGGGERSSSSSSSS

Even a version with some more pixels would be nice

one of these days you fucking leaf

Reminder that Sup Forums used to be left before the Trumptard invasion.

>This is war, war on our freedom, our bodies, our sexual choice, our very DNA.

It is... for the nazis

You're the ones turning their kids into sexual objects because white people are the most attractive of any race

you push the flooding of immigrants into Europe, so that even if a Swedish-American wanted to go home to Sweden, there is no Sweden left

You're the ones trying to eliminate whites, and their DNA because you can't have it

You guys are the ones punching people in the face and breaking shit

I thought this was a hate-free zone. Why do you hate everyone, including yourselves, so much?

AntiFa are not the good guys, and this is coming from an actual anarchist, not a fucking LARPer.

good use of the rainbow, the symbol of Gods covenant with man after the flood, a contract that says that man is never to sin as wickedly again or else face the downfall of society

American wasteland was a good game desu

Friendly reminder to sage all shitty slide threads.

no it was all about ron paul but you wouldnt remember that bc youre so fucking new

>Ron Paul

That was all ironic trolling, try to keep up.

Killing niggers wearing only a poncho

cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/snoop-dogg-trump-make-america-crip-again/index.html

Let's glorify a gang that robbed thousands of lives and ruined families because, 'muh drumphf' and #blm.
You fuckers make me sick.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5005779/Brit-jailed-touching-man-s-hip-Dubai-bar.html

America is too good for you. Please leave.

ANTi-Free Assembly.
The "rights are only for us" assholes.

sage goes in the options field
nigger faggot

What a waste of space;this post and you.

Fuck off newfag

And this what OP wanted.

ronpaul is not a leftshit

fake and gay

false

BEST THING user CAN DO IS HIDE THREADS LIKE THIS
>mods are compromised and shall be doxxed
sage does shit, hide and #moveon #againsther

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
youtu.be/Gl7VdmDdeRc

This should be a general worth staying

You come to our website all the way from reddit and you try and tell us some homo cuck shit like, " don't reply to whites who wish to preserve themselves as a race ". Nobody wants your jew tricks here. hasta la vista, baby.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Fuck off, nigger.

But what about NAZI LOLI?

So how many oppressed and penniless African American artists like Beyoncé did you help out today by shoplifting their albums from Target? I tried to take 7, but they were having a special on Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos over at Starbucks, and I wanted to defy capitalism by buying 5 before going home in time to watch my DVR of Black-ish and Steven Universe.

>dont reply to nazis
already trying to block the truth

this is some low quality reverse reverse reverse false flag bait

What about self-hate? As a cis white male with no disabilities, I know that I am responsible for everything bad that has ever happened in the history of the world. There is nothing I can do to make up for this. At best, I can punch Trump voting Nazis. But, in the end, I am just as bad as they are. I want to be an ally to the minorities of this world, is punching Nazis the best I can do?

> waited longer then i should have

>OP'S pic
>reddit
>good goys

=

Sage

>As a cis white male
Get out with your identity politics lol

except no nationalists thinks like that. all of them want to kill each other over a flag.

fuck you're probably a blast at parties...out of curiosity, how do you go through your day to day without feeling fucking depressed with all that self-hate?

>Believes only genderfags with HRT can do politics, meanwhile wants to die because HRT and is a complete mess.
I still love you, user.
But you need to stop.

>my post implies the absolute opposite
>"get out with your identity politics"
>>Believes only genderfags with HRT can do politics, meanwhile wants to die because HRT and is a complete mess.
You dun goofed.

>antifa
>good guys

Jesus Christ you people irritate the ever loving shit out of me. I'm a passing crossdresser, bi-sexual total degenerate and I would much rather pick the side that would genocide me than align myself with you pinko fucks. You fuckwits give people like me a bad name. Your misguided altruism is doing nothing other than making life more difficult for the marginalized groups you think you are helping. You have caused people to close their minds and revert to their archaic ways in respects on their views to the lgbt crowd. You aren't helping, you're putting a goddamn target on my back and others like me because we are immediately associated with your pinko filth. Kindly go fuck yourself. I hope the "nazis" (your catchall for anyone right of center anymore) push your shit in.

This...THIS...T H I S

Those digits. I really hope these literal retards neck themselves.