FUCK

I seriously thought I was white until about 5 minutes ago. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144256215/
renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crawl in your oven

Infiltrate and an hero yourself while taking down as many others as you can

I'm pretty sure all Americans are blacked by now Ashkenazi means nazi congrats

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>what do?

start telling european countries who is white and who isnt.

Is this a new meme?

You're still the same guy you were yesterday. If you were "acting white" then, what's the difference?

>that thing
>white
Is she fucking retarded or what?

>the entire world got, and continues to get, it's ass whipped by my obese nigger animal country

Post face and I'll give you 50 dollars in BTC

Become a serial rapist and say it was in your blood when you get caught.

Do you really have a jewish ancestry that you know of though? And sub-saharan african admixture, what's up with that? I really start to believe those test are not specific enough to be taken seriously.

>white
>26% african.

americans always have wide fucked up noses and ugly faces

they're also fat as fuck

3/4 of white americans have nigger genes

Birst bost best bost

OP, pic of self immediately

also,
Get a job. I would apply or mass send resumes to every fortune 500 company with that image attached saying you want a CEO or Board Member position. Spam the shit out of it.

Then rape bitches and say you thought that's what Jews are supposed to do.

>27% african
>I seriously thought I was white
what the fuck do you look like?

The menes write themselves lol

>Eric Andre shitposting

His genes could be very lucrative in the current marketplace.

Don't fall for the dna jew. These are a scam.

>26.6% African
wat

My brother and I both did it and got the same results, 99.9% northern european, 0.1% undefined

>thought I was white
>nigger kike

my thoughts exactly

>The unrefined eyebrows

ashkenazi kike IS white though

you better pay OP you fucking faggot

You are "White". Ashkenazis cluster in the same grouping as other Whites. Slightly an outlier though. Ashkenazis are not "Semitic". You're a bunch of fraud converts larping as special chosen people.

You might want to consider confirming your blackness with another genetic company. See if they say the same thing.
>0.1% undefined
fucking mutt

Nicholas cage's down syndromed brother?

how the fuck are you 1/4 african?

redo that shit or something

I'd get another test from a different company

You and everyone else sending your DNA there to get analized is fucking retarded.

Here is why. Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe

So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google (their motto is "Dont be evil", so that cant be bad right?) and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

Not only do you pay to get your DNA stored in a databank by google, but also help (((them))) researching bioweapons to kill people based on their ethnicity aka non-jews.
And just so because you want to proof how white you are...
You basically pay for their real life version of Plague Inc.
GG. Stupidity has successfully eliminated all gentile life on earth. Well played

Im fairly certain that each of these threads get bumped and created by shills working for those companies as Sup Forumsacks seem to be mostly aware of it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144256215/
dont be so retarded. sage in all fields

>willfully fucking genebanking yourself

You would know if you were 1/4 black. Redo test with another company.

You're American white. Like pic related

>willfully having kids without knowing if you are white
If I come back at

>woman
Obviously

Honestly that's what I was expecting from my test but I got pic related, feels pretty good

Makes sense though cause I'm pretty sure I'm the first person in my family to grow up alongside negroes

This is all of us, even Europeans, even WWII Nazis. We’re all Jews, not all from the same tribe (the one in Israel), that’s the secret. 12 tribes.

Conversely, what they call Ashkenazi Jew is really Eastern European.

Either many of us are Jews or “Jews” truly are European with a tiny amount of Semitic ancestry (like everyone else).
It has to be one or the other, oops.

It will come back

the test lied

also I don't get it with ashkenazi jewish - aren't they largely European?

Welcome, brother. I, too, have had this problem.

> pasty
> 6'4"
> red hair
> copper red beard
> green eyes
> adopted
> assumed to be Irish/Anglo whole life
> unconsciously subvert every person and organization I come into contact with
> use coupons
> make a healthy dollop of cash
> trade securities, rent out real estate
> hey i should do a 23 and me
> 95% ashkenazi
> at last i truly understand
> kick out tenants to remodel property and lease at a higher rate to yuppies, embrace my heritage

Holy fuck, a nigger Jew! You're a rare Pokemon OP. I hope nobody enslaves you into a gauntlet of constant combat for the amusement of young aspirational children.

Even with that 26% seems like a stretch.

home dna test are a literal jewish conspiracy

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

you look kind of jewish desu

If only Canada was still white

They aren't. There's a class action suit against 23andme because of it. I'm getting money back!

>half negro
>half jew
>all american

>Dont Practice Judaism
>Get white gf
>Bleach your kids.

America is a melting pot anyway OP

Ashkenazi are the tru jus. Population of medieval European heebs who existed in their own little genetic bottleneck, they unknowingly (;)) implemented a eugenics strategy that amplifies the evolution of human intelligence. it's pretty chill. but, those sphingolipid allocation enzymes that are chillin in the ashkenazi population are also associated with neurodegenerative disorders like Tay Sachs or schizoid shit. oh well.

Ashkenazim are a unique blend of European and Jewish DNA, they are a separate ethnic group from Europeans.

And that's supposedly Sub Saharan Africa

AncestryDNA is LDS Mormons

Oh shit, you're a niggerjew. Fuuuggg

That man is British not American you idiot.

>not being a black Jewish transvestite Nazi flat-earther

Embrace the crazy

Look at this fucking jew in panic mode.

Yea

You’re a Jew, too.

We’re all Jews.

...brave.

Are there any good ones?

>Burger thinks he's white
You faggots can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

Then where the fuck are my shekels?

>black
obviously

How easy would it be for these genetic database services to manipulate your results? What if the data is intentionally manipulated away from whiteness? What if it's all part of (((their))) plan?!

Realize that DNA cant explain where you came from? And that cum and mail off ancestry DNA test kits are Junk science?

If your family aint millionaire you're just an ordinary jew. My gf is half ashkenazi half white and her family is just middle class.

It's okay man, we still love you!

Askenazi falls under European?

You might be jewish but you're not 1/4 nigger no way.

Isn't a simpler and more likely answer that the Wojcickis are conspiring to use the data collected and the leverage of Google to make some sort of business move in the emerging fields of personalized medicine and gene therapy?

Also, we know everything we could possibly already need to create population-specific weapons. Zn-finger domain. There's no reason we couldn't construct even an individual-level bioweapon that is highly transmissible but maybe even undetectable in non-matches, but deadly in matches and close genetic proximity.

Some people got 100% white results though.

>the one that refused to steal, rape and murder, began to evolve at a rapid pace.

>eugenics strategy that amplifies the evolution of human intelligence

Elite Ashkenazim destroy nations through lawful evil parasitism, and jump ship before they're found out, leaving their less-intelligent relatives to become a literal scapegoat for the pogroms.

Because of this, Ashkenazim are the most intelligent race on the planet, on average, especially verbally. Hence, why they have come to rest on their throne as the elite.

These a bullshit tests. You just handed you DNA over to the ((man))

Rally against antisemitism

What do your parents look like?

>my jew gf
Shes LARPing and your enabling her.
True jews find a way.

looks huwhite to me

>checks flag
yeah, sure, merry kike
checked, though

Nigger please

How sure are you about that?

ok there abdul

>Nigger Jew

Lol blame your parents and grandparents

>stop using this meme

WOHAHAHAH!!!!!!11111111

>jew nigger

Looks like Sammy Davis Jr. to me.

Can you explain?

Is this how 23andme categorizes or is this made of data from 23andme?

I don't disagree about the parasitism part, being one (a parasite), but the eugenics / bottleneck thing plays a big role in that.

She has no religion, Her mom is white her father renounced her faith. She gets bleached. Your point is? Or if you mean about the wealth. No man theres sadly no hidden jew gold.

>Amerifat
>white

No way your 1/4th sub-saharan african OP

I donated bone marrow to a woman in France. 6/6 of the genomes aligned with hers.
My cousin’s dna test came back 99% European. It was that side of the family that I questioned Native American blood.
I would bet money I am >98%