Worst parents in anime? When the role of parent and child is reversed, you fucked up

Worst parents in anime? When the role of parent and child is reversed, you fucked up.

She was a prostitute.

>raised her child to be a beta
>takes care of her while she whores it up
>anime/ln makes it seem like she's the best mother ever
awful

>The mother is a whore for money that get's taken care of by her son
>The son is a woman trapped in a mans body who's in love with an ugly abusive midget
>They lived happily ever after except for the faggot who had to put up with both of those useless holes till death's sweet release
A feminists wet dream the anime.

I loved Yasuko despite her flaws.

Didn't Ui and Yuis parents leave them alone to go on a second honeymoon in France or something in K-ON? Poor Ui has to be the adult of the house because her sister is stupid as fuck.

How is that, in particular, bad?

Hostess, not a whore.

To be fair, she got a kid when she was 16 and have taken care of him since without help from anyone. What jobs could she take without any education?

I'm as old as she now. Damn.

She was knocked up due to her beauty, and found employment due to it as well. She probably dropped out of school and even realised she's a failure but doesn't hate her child, struggled to raise him alone independent of her parents, and doesn't abuse or blame her kid like white trash would.

She's an alright struggling type character. Worst parent would have to be Gendo Ikari, someone fight me on this, you know it's true.

Or the guy from FMA, you know the one.

She did her best and did not abandon her child or even abort it to avoid the responsibility.

So, FUCK OP

She works two jobs and loves her kid, what a terrible human being.

You know what, I'm surprsied she doesn't hit any Milf charts like the one from Gundam Build Fighters does all the time.

We know the one.

>m-muh hard childhood

Grow the fuck up, most of us had to be more responsible than our parents when we were younger, not only that but to blame your parents for your pathetic existence is just miserable, grow up and get working on your own fucking life without blaming others for your failure at existing.

in this thread: how to spot the millennials

no wonder our parents and grandparents hate us, we got everything for free and the only thing we do is complain

on the other way, millennials can also counter by:

>competition
>job market and oppurtunity
>cost of living and wage

Baby boomers and gen Xs were the ones who spoonfed the current millenials and yet they have the gall to blame the children they raised for the way first world society is now

>she got a kid when she was 16
Stopped reading there

Parents being useless is almost always a given in anime.

'sup

That's what she said.

It's bad because the trip isn't even a business trip to make money, they're just fucking around.

Toradora should have had an incest end.

no, Ryuji is morally up-straight.

>When the role of parent and child is reversed, you fucked up.
I dunno, there's worse things than the kid just needing to be responsible. Which isn't a bad thing in the long run; all kids need to learn to be responsible sooner or later.

Yasuko, in spite of basically being like a big kid, worked hard and did everything in her power to see to it that her son had what he needed, in particular a good education. I just can't see her as a bad parent. Flawed person, absolutely.

Ya-Chan best girl. Fuck all y'all.

Even with good education he's still an insufferable faggot, what a pity.

Seeing his son just reminded him of his late wife, which was why he hated and neglected Shinji.

The manga isn't canon, buddy.

Fuck You Yasuko is a good mother, also toradora is overrated

Tomoya is a worse parent to be honest

We can all agree Taiga's father a shit right?

>whore
>ded bitch
>steel vagina
>ded bitch
>no idea who
>abandoned the child and fled for her life, isn't even a real milf

Yui and Ui were old enough to take care of themselves for a few weeks.

almost happened in the vn

isn't lower middle Nagi's mum? I'm not certain because I haven't watched the newest anime, but she kinds of reminds me of her.

>When the role of parent and child is reversed
like the child molesting the parent?

Why not?

Yup.

While shoving your daughter onto your in-laws for 5 years is inexcusable, at least in doing so he ensured that she would be properly raised in a healthy environment. Lord knows he wouldn't have been able to raise a kid by himself with a healthy mental state, let alone the depressed wreck that he was during that time.

Okay I've had enough of this shit. Yui is not even dumb, in fact, she's a fucking genius, between her test results and her guitar skills.

BUT. She's fucking spoiled.

And you know whose fault that is? Ui's and Nodoka's.

By doting up on their beloved Yui so much, they both made her into a bit of a brat, and it took an entire music club to fix her.

If anything I bet neither would've minded if Yui really did end up a NEET so that they could keep taking care of her.

>her guitar skills.
Entirely consists of powerchords, what a fucking feast.
People who say she's good at guitar have not a single idea how the instrument works.

Because its an alternate re-telling of the story and not a direct adaptation?

Yusaku
>abandons son at 14 to dick around with wife whose career he derailed at like 20
>still takes the time to cheat on her
>when he does show up it's to play mindgames on his son and fuck with him
He's without a doubt worse than Kogoro and the fact he gets a completely freepass is bullshit.

Gon's father is pretty bad.

>still takes the time to cheat on her
What exactly are you talking about?

>And you know whose fault that is?

All people are responsible for their own lives. Blaming your own fault on others are lame.

Glad you cleared it up, had no idea what the fuck he was saying.
The fact I read Toradora LN and anime is spot on with it didn't help understanding that guys comment.

>worst parent thread
>no Kanaka
>no German
Bad Sup Forums.

That G-Power doujin is fucking prime though

>projecting

>worst parent thread
>no Gendo

I wonder if all parents are this nonchalant when you tell them that you impregnated your sister

Faggot Shitty

>Worst parents in anime? When the role of parent and child is reversed, you fucked up.

it sure is, my mom had me when she was 40 so i had to take care of an old person as a child. was awful and i moved out as soon as i could.

when i watch anime, i related to having take care of grandparents in families.

>that fucking ESL faggot again
This isn't even a TLR thread, fuck off retard.

If she had you when she was 40, she wasn't an old person at any point during your childhood. If you need to be taken care of and you're not even 60, you have some sort of medical condition.

Kinda wish she would just bust out some Syu guitar solos. That'd be fucking rad.

While Yasuko always talked positively of Ryuuji's Dad, the man who abandoned her, just so he can have a good role model and don't suffer from it.

Yasuko may not be perfect but she's one good mother.

>also toradora is overrated
t. professional contrarian

Blame the writers not us. They're the one stablishing Yui as an amazing guitarrist.

Amazing as a high school girl, as a musician, no.

Gon?

From a real musician standpoint. Yui is a genius in universe.

>From a real musician
From who?
They made it clear in the series that she can write good songs and her playing fits well with the band, but she can't play anything hard at all.

She becomes world famous as the "japanese Jimmy Hendrix" though.

>muh doujin

>takasu will never get fed up with his mom's irresponsibility and hate-fuck her only to make a delicious meal right after
what's the point

That's not in the canon you autistic fuck.

>you know your father, that rich doctor that abandoned me pregnant and we met the other day? I am pregnant with his kid again hehe now where's my sake?

Watch more anime, newfags.

>tripidiot trying to call others autistic
You are the biggest moron on this board, m8.

Bitch has no one to blame but herself. She's not much better than he is.

whoops, meant to post the subbed version.

Being Hare is suffering. A parents quest is to give a better life for your kid. Weda did exactly the opposite.

>Weda
>born rich
>nice house
>nice education
>health
>safe
>well fed

>Hare
>african poor
>terrible hut
>every grade in one room education
>doctor who hates your guts and happen to be your hated father who just impregnated your mother who lives in literal jungle and has no prospect of giving a good life to yet another kid
>has to go hunting in order to feed
>has to climb trees to obtain bananas

She has freaking perfect pitch and can do all that stuff with barely any preparation. If she was serious and do things the proper way she would be insanely good. Hence the comment of her being a spoiled dormant prodigy.

I don't understand how anyone can be that good but still that retarded

well, it's fiction

>can't remember their own daughter
>nu male father incapable of protecting his family, let's the mother be the bread provider. Son will probably be a faggot and/or NEET
>mother sets a career example for her daughter, if she had grown up normally, would have contributed to Japan's declining birthrates

>ywn have some woman totally okay with getting impregnated by you and only seeing you for the deed

>perfect pitch
Maybe helpful if you play a fucking violin.
>can do all that stuff with barely any preparation
So what? Any 10 years old can play powerchords within a few weeks of practice.

She is the breadwinner of the family. Ryouji just take over the role of housewife. She even got mad when he try to make some money at expense of his education.

>Shitting on 18

The epitome of shit taste

More like her shitting on you.

>abused by 18
Yes yes give me more

I don't see where OP blamed his parents for anything?

I don't like the "your dad got transferred and I am going with him" isn't he supposed to be a man? He can take care of himself.

She's right, the guy is a little shit and I hated him so much I had to stop after 30 or so episodes.

These two.

>hating the number 1 Japanese boy
Shame on you.

kys