9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/21/9-7-million-year-old-teeth-discovery-germany-could-re-write-human-history/787140001/

we are'nt descended from niggers? oy vey. the only thing I don't understand is what is this article doing in the jew press?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=IOv7yfjYMzI
livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw polygenism was right

It could mean that Germany is a birthplace of Human race.

>Implying humans are 10 million years old

Same for the dinosaur remains: there is something really wrong with their dating methods.

Evolution as it is teached is a lie, so is the official narrative of human history.

Multiply origins?

More like we need to think on a longer term we might have come from Ireland for all we know

Eh, I have some problems with young earth creationism. Like why we can see stars more than ten thousand light years away?

More of a "day-ager" to be honest.

I have an archaeology degree, ask away

>we might have come from ireland
I would laugh til the end of days if it turns out everyone comes from potatoniggers

Why it happened in Germany?

Nah dating methods

>I have an archaeology degree, ask away
my understanding of this discovery is that it is the same as the "lucy" discovery made by lewis leaky in the seventies but outside of africa, is that a correct assumption?

What do you think about the T-Rex remains were found to contain soft tissue and blood vessels?

No way that shit is millions of years old. Dragons were known by all peoples over the world.

Africans only claim to fame shit all over what now

Everyone stfu please. Obviously it was an Iberian who travelled to Germany. Meds are the true first humans. You all came from us just accept it :)

Humans have been around for 200 000 years. A ten-million-year-old monkey tooth doesn't imply humans were born in Germany, it just means those monkeys were in Germany at that time

I want to suffocate you with my asshole then wear your testicles as eyeglasses.
I want to physically hurt you.

Does this mean negroids aren't human?

>A member of the Australopithecus afarensis left human-like footprints on volcanic ash in Laetoli, Kenya (Northern Tanzania), providing strong evidence of full-time bipedalism. Australopithecus afarensis lived between 3.9 and 2.9 million years ago, and is considered one of the earliest hominins—those species that developed and comprised the lineage of Homo and Homo's closest relatives after the split from the line of the chimpanzees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

>Australopithecus afarensis lived between 3.9 and 2.9 million years ago

>considered one of the earliest hominins

and this human teeth is said to be 9.7 MILLION years old?

We wuz kraut and scheiße
>inb4 niggers will claim they're german
Oh...shit

I don't want your burger ass near me please get the fck away from me.

yes

i literally see news like this every other week. at this point the historians must be arranging to have scientists fucking assassinated for the workload.

finns are not Indo European, they are Altaic

I'd have to see the excavation report for that, but it could be.
It would interest me how deep those were found and if they couldn't have gotten there in another way.
Archaeologists have the habit of hyping their discoveries up, but when you get more into details it could be disappointing.

From what I know these were confirmed fakes, do you have an Article or something?
The dragon myth seems to build on early civilizations finding bones of dinosaurs.

It isn't a human tooth, it's the tooth of a great ape, from which humans evolved.

The fuck is this?

yfw Quatermass and the Pit was right

no

This doesn't disprove OOA. The consensus is that the earliest humans came out of Africa. They consensus has mountains of evidence and it's incredibly unlikely if not impossible that will change.

>descended from niggers
No scientist says this. We are not descended from modern day blacks. Modern blacks are just as genetically distant from the early humans as everyone else. However, they do retain some of the physical features (which are only a tiny part of the entire genome).

If we genetically tested the earliest Europeans for instance, they would genetically cluster with modern Euros; but their physical appearance would be more African-adapted; dark skin, nappy hair, etc..

>scientist found a 5 trillion year old tooth this could change history
You people are so fucking stupid and you claim to be red pilled just because some so called scientist or archaeologist says he found a 9 trillion year old bone and you immediately without thinking take it as fact.

yes, which is why it has no bearing whatsoever on the out of africa hypothesis, which theorises a migration event around 400,000 BP. It's just evidence of very human dentition appearing early in miocene apes and suggests they may have varied their diet with meat despite being mostly arboreal.

>The fuck is this?
Finns have white skin because of their latitude, but their language and DNA is lineage is altaic central asian, they are mongols

>voltaire was right

>It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence.

I bet it's just another pig tooth.

this

>You people are so fucking stupid and you claim to be red pilled just because some so called scientist or archaeologist says he found a 9 trillion year old bone and you immediately without thinking take it as fact.
that is part of my point. why is this article in JewSA Today? What is their angle? Why would they be hyping this?

>something good for the white race comes out of germany again

now watch the eternal anglo destroy it

Is that supposed to change my opinion of them? They're European, they're white, they're hot, and they've got a nice country. Plus Mongols are hot and smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOv7yfjYMzI

I believed right

they originate from caucasian steppe peoples like ALL Europeans do to varying extents.

The issue is the timing of the creation of life, not all agree on the timing of the creation of the planet.

>From what I know these were confirmed fakes,
not at all

"The controversial discovery of 68-million-year-old soft tissue from the bones of a Tyrannosaurus rex finally has a physical explanation. According to new research, iron in the dinosaur's body preserved the tissue before it could decay."

This is completely impossible. They are just hand-waving it away. Soft tissue can survive maybe 100,000 years at most. No fucking way iron, which is already present in all blood (the reason it is red) did anything to preserve it 75 fucking MILLION years (the purported date of this particular sample).

>do you have an Article or something?
yep, it was published by Mary Schweitzer (North Carolina State University) in Science in 2005.

Schweitzer, M. H., et al.,Science, vol. 307, no. 5717, pp. 1952-1955, 25 March 2005.

It's as if he thinks we all popped out of nowhere in Europe, plus the language thing... Finnish isn't the only uralic language in europe. And regardless if they came from Mongolia, which I don't believe, it really doesn't matter. Plus Asians are hot. White Asians even more

>Is that supposed to change my opinion of them? They're European, they're white, they're hot, and they've got a nice country. Plus Mongols are hot and smart.
its just a fact. i don't really give ashit about your opinion. Altaic people are distantly related to indo europeans. they both originated on the eurasian steppes, they both descended from the nostratic language group, they are both warrior culture. There was likely a high amount of miscengenation between Finns and I-M170 haplogroup scandanavinas

Looks like fossilized poop corn.

You guys are aware that (((they))) are trying to cleanse the archaeological records right? Most of the recent major finds have been teeth or finger bones, stuff that was easily missed.

>The dragon myth seems to build on early civilizations finding bones of dinosaurs.

and that is why they could reproduce them to the T in their art?

speculation and hand-waving, there is so much I'm not buying it

A complete understanding of human evolution is unlikely to be understood in our lifetimes, if ever.

Some of the evidence (fossils, artifacts) is lost forever. Some is just waiting to be found. Yet other evidence, such as in our DNA, is waiting to be unlocked and understood more fully in the proper context.

I can tell you with absolute certainty, however, that the way NOT to properly understand our origins is through "creation myths" and "religious dogma".

any kind of anthropological or archaeological discussion on Sup Forums is always the same anti-science shit despite it being one of the only boards it does get discussed. The way genetic research gets tossed around as though it held any weight is sickening.

also yes finns are hot and I fully intend to anglo one.

If this repetitive faggot board is gonna post this same link every day for weeks as I’m sure it will, you could at least provide a basic gestalt other than the headline

> implying the father of josephs' wife's son couldnt just have buried some fossils AND spawn some photons a few thousand light years away from earth.

HAHAHA gaytheists BTFO!!!1

Fuck Voltaire

I just take anything here with a grain a salt, still like Sup Forums though for the opinions and because I hate niggers.
Also

>Modern blacks are just as genetically distant from the early humans as everyone else
thats wrong tho

>that pic

look at those pin point pupils, that guy was high as a kite

>They consensus has mountains of evidence
that is just like saying global warming is real because the consensus has mountains of evidence. yes they do, and it is all biased to produce a pre-ordained conclusion. If they can find a 7 million year old hominid, they could find a 200,000 year old one also, that would disprove OOA theory which has a the same theological ring as global warming to me

Thank you, I'll take a look at it when I have the time, I'm no Biologist, so I wouldn't know how that'd work.

>and that is why they could reproduce them to the T in their art?
pretty much yes, I don't think you give historical people much credit, but they were pretty advanced in some sciences, why couldn't they speculate how those creatures looked on the basis of bones?

2 months later they'll find out the teeth belonged to an extinct horse.

god isn't real retard

Holy fuck, he is. I didn't even notice that. The sun isn't even burning into his eyeballs either.

You take that back.
Her career isn't dead yet.

>Evolution as it is teached is a lie

You should check in with the pope sometime.

WE WUZ THE FIRST HU-

WIR waren the first Humans!

Meds are the definition of rapebabies.

I recognize that anywhere, it is the combination with the glassy eyes that scream cocaine

He's a heretic, he will be ousted soon there is an ongoing procedure for 8 points of heresy. Heresy immediately makes his papacy claim invalid.

Great. This proves everyone is german and is thus (another) reason that everyone is allowed and encouraged to come to germany.
Come Heim ins Reich, Jamal and Abdulla.

Everything in that post is either an outright lie or out of context. Fuck off you scientific illiterate.

Wouldn't it be: Wir waren die ersten mensch?
I'm kind of rusty on my german. Never was good at writing german anyway.

"Menschen" with capital M - yes

but that would hardly be understood by anyone

Wir warn erste Menschen und scheiße

Is there an ongoing procedure? I thought a bunch of scholars wrote an accusatory letter. Does it have any support in the Church?

Will you examine my large bone?

livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html

It was essentially preserved, not allowed to decay at a natural rate.

>we might have come from Ireland for all we know
This begs the question: at which point women evolved an ass?

This looks good, thanks

THIS, we base aging on what? Carbon dating? There has to be a more effective method

>implying monkeys are human
Get these fake Jew teeth out of here. The world is only 5k years old.

WE

They're so well preserved. That's exactly what my teeth look like today.

>nobody is around to record the starting date for the radioactive decay used to "date" these objects
>teef are made from whatever we say they are
>your teef are radioactive and decay
>they're kind of like rocks and have some carbon in them
>we gotta find which rocks found around these teef, match this toof the most
>THIS TOOF IS 964 GAZZOBORILLION YEARS OLD!

Could be a new species of hominid or that the out of africa hypothesis is way longer than we anticipated.
However, for the reasonable theory, it may be from a new homo. If they look around, they might find other stuff.
It's interesting because that place should have been difficult to live due to the permafrost so we are talking of one hairy ape here.

how much does making burgers at McD"s pay you?

So sad, but true.
I have archaeology degree. Didn't serve for shit.

>humans evolved.

lel

Because space is compressed

By the way, this doesn't have to suggest that we didn't come from Africa, just that we left there sooner than we realized.

Not talking about the leftists, arabs, africans, or any other trash living in Germany. The actual remaining Germans.

Strange sense of confidence and easy going seems to exude from you. Hard to describe, enjoyable to experience. Good stuff, you guys are alright by me.

nb4 uneducated burger, degree in physics, work as software engineer

That tooth doesn't have anything to do with modern humans, it predates us by nine million years

germany had black slaves 10 mio years ago

Hope you learn something from it, user. Most anons here aren't willing to watch something that might shatter their worldview.

which means there were hominids everywhere

Aren't the oldest human settlements in the Balkans and Anatolia? Wasn't that area also a Savannah back then?

HAH

>we might have come from ireland
Norn Iron is the Garden of Eden, so it is. There's a reason it's called "God's own country".

I keep telling everyone that the first whites were half-amphibians who evolved from the north but everyone tells me I'm mad.
Well whose laughing now?

Gas

His name shall be called Fanatishaffefuhrer.

I NAMED IT.

>9.7-million-year-old
I pluck a number out of my arse.
Science lol.