Woman 'saved from gang rape' in Florence by Bangladeshi flower seller

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/woman-florence-gang-rape-saved-bangladesh-flower-seller-gaia-guarnotta-hossein-alamgir-a8011661.html

Remind me again why third-world immigrants are so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/20/flower-seller-saves-woman-from-being-gang-raped-by-25-men-7015693/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>“The media says foreigners are evil, that misogyny doesn’t exist, that men and women are equal, that they have the same rights and freedoms, but we know it is not like this,”

25 shitskins try to rape her. 1 saves her.
when they say "Not all Muslims" they mean 4% are decent human beings.

>25 shitskins try to rape her. 1 saves her.

nice try

>As she struggled to get away Hossein Alamgir, a flower seller from Bangladesh, stepped in and took her to safety, she wrote.
>She added: “Obviously, as soon as they saw me leave with him they started calling me an arab c***-sucking whore.”

wtf i love immigrants now

fpbp /thread

Wait are you telling me SOME immigrants are good? LET IN MILLIONS

i would participate

Italy = nigger invaders.
shitskins = arabs and niggers.

>"Ms Guarnottasaid she had decided to post her story toshow why feminism is important"

Like clockwerk

>1000000 rape cases and in news.
>no thread from op
>1 case of help from a immigrant
>op: "IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT BAD SEE HURR DURR2

I was apart of that group. Bitch had it coming.

Actually I read this story the other day, she claims that it was 25 Italian men.

They were all saying things like "let's have a good time, we're gonna have some fun" and as they were prepared for a mass gang bang, one bangladeshi guy in his 50s, a chases them away and then gives her a free flower since he was selling them.

Also they said it was unknown if she went to the police.

So there's absolutely no proof, no security cam footage. The guy managed to scare off 25 native men. And she doesn't want to go to the police about it but she told the newspapers.

Hmmmmmmm.

Italians are the biggest rapists there are. The Mediterranean is subhuman.

It's a talent, user.

>The guy managed to scare off 25 native men
To be fair, they are italians after all. This "fact" actually gives creedence to the story.

>thingsthatneverhappened

>She did not reveal if she had contacted police over the incident, Direttanews reported.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/20/flower-seller-saves-woman-from-being-gang-raped-by-25-men-7015693/

>Was about to be gang raped in Florence

If this wasn't by a group of migrants I will eat my own shoe. Provided you can prove it actually fucking happened. The only people in that area that go around in groups looking to rape young women are migrant scum.

MARIO NOO

>third world immigrant saves girl from being raped by other third world immigrants
wtf I love immigrants now

we need to import more so they can protect of of the evil migrants

But that's literally what Sup Forums does, they spam certain crimes commited by immigrants and then autistic sperg out and use that singular crime as a basis for their arguments.

kek

Fakest propaganda story of the year. The bitch is a pro-refugee cunt and an ANTIFA supporter. There's no description of the 25 who wanted to rape this diseased cunt. Also, a lone middle aged brownie fighting off 25 horny men? That's so goddamn fake,

>crime statistics are racist
>pointing at individual crimes is racist

wew!

25 drunk young men of any RACE will attempt to do stupid shit.

If only there were some way to determine if there is a difference in crime rates among races....

I never said anything about crime statistics, in fact I clearly mentioned "certain crimes". Learn to read fuckboy.

Well, whites are the second most violent group in America, after blacks.

My point is that you faggots complain either way. If we talk about crime statistics, you cunts say its because of systemic racism. If we point to individual crimes, you morons say we are cherry picking.

>what are proportions

Third World immigrant save woman from Third World immigrants rapist. Why not ban All of them.

Doesn't bode well if Black commit 50 violent crimes per 100 people, and white do 1 per 100

I never said anything like you're claiming. Everything in your comment is emotionally driven. Stick to what I said.

>muh proportions
I'll repeat. Whites are still the second most violent race in America, it's the same here in Canada.

> She added: “Obviously, as soon as they saw me leave with him they started calling me an arab c***-sucking whore.”

Read the article, moron.

They were probably east european bydlos.

Right. Which is why I specifically said "after blacks". You're more likely to be victimized by either a black or white guy then you are by any other non white people. That's a fact.

Top KEK, he looks like the le 26% Face.
Does someone got the picture?

Kek, true

White crimes are so low, they have to mislabel mexicans and blacks as whites. There is a reason they said in certain cities that they won't release anymore videos of crimes because "it will increase racist sentiments".

Repeating egregious crimes committed by shitskins is a great way to draw attention to their high rates of violence. Cry more, chink.

Feel free to source that claim, chinaman. I have a hard time believing spics commit less crime per capita than whites.

>that grammar
Just look in the mirror desu

>Florence
>saved by muslim
>from a muslim rape gang
>Sup Forums
>"SEE, THIRD WORLD NIGGERS AREN'T BAD!"
Gas.

you racist motherfucker, do you think you'll survive in the real world like that? daddy won't always protect you, real Asians are Men and would love you beat you senseless

My god, he looks like a fantasy creature. Like a goblin/Orc or something. He may be a good man, but I would kill myself if I looked like that.

Nigger the entire FBI stats on murder by race shows this to be false, you fucking queer.

Blacks killing whites is twice as likely as whites killing blacks even though we outnumber them 5 to 1. It's almost like Sup Forums shows trends or something.

In following British-Islamic law, she should be given to him a a prize by the family.

>woman raped by 'gees
>small print local coverage
>woman saved by 'gee
>global coverage
hmm

Eat shit I'm drunk, jose

Oh, I take it you couldn't find a source. How amusing.

not the same person you brainless loser

u all rook the same 2 me

They'd love to, but probably couldn't. Not enough T. Stick to math problems, Zhou.

So does that mislabelling of races also apply to the nation's overall ethnic makeup or to only the statistics that you agree with?

Repeating crimes IS a great way to bring attention to a problem. Remember that the next time you hear about a retarded white guy who shoots up another concert.

Since you love to deal with unsubstantiated accusations, you can look it up yourself, it'll be a great learning experience.

Read a little more before you go off on another autistic rant

>y-you can look up the data yourself

I have.

>Not knowing how to thank him, I gave him a passport photo of mine so that he could remember forever the face of the girl he saved that night

>whants to thanks for being saved from gangrape
>give him a picture of hers

What is the problem with women?

>incarceration somehow equals crimes committed
Kek

Read what I've written in my posts before you continue on this path.

>Not knowing how to thank him, I gave him a passport photo of mine so that he could remember forever the face of the girl he saved that night.

What is the problem with women?

>crazy women writes a facebook post
>everyone believes it
kek
europe deserves a few nukes

Stop moving the goalposts. You claimed whites were more violent than hispanics and native americans, prove it. Every statistic I've seen shows the exact opposite.

You chinks are supposed to be good with numbers. If such statistics existed, I'm sure you would have posted them by now.

>they only incarcerate non-whites for the crimes they committed
Are you from tumblr?

>real asians
>beating anyone senseless
Look, you've got the intelligence, but that's about all you have.

I did say they were more violent and committed more crimes. But that doesn't extend to incarceration. Case in point, wall street bankers, or that collegiate dude bro who raped that chick and got let out. Or that guy who ran over a family but didn't get sent to prison because he is rich.

Every statistic can say whatever it wants. It's not like the FBI releases these stats tics every year or anything.

>another example of a whitie who let's his emotions guide his judgement
Not at all what I said. Try again.

>the old "White and blacks commit the same number of crimes but only blacks get tried for it" meme
Prove it, you won't.

In fact, the opposite has been proved:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
Just a friendly reminder that your degenerate kind should leave the US once men get it back. Leave or get gassed, you pick.

Again, not at all what I said. I never said the disparity between crimes commited and crimes incarcerated for is due to racial bias. That's something you seemingly connected in your own demented head.

>Every statistic can say whatever it wants. It's not like the FBI releases these stats tics every year or anything.
The FBI does release stats and again, proves that your argument is false.
Here's, in fact, some more stats about black crimes and shooting rates, by a black stats professor from Harvard, no less.
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

You sound like the fucking Obamaleaf that just ignores everyone's arguments, repeats his own argument again (muh budget deficit reduction even though he still spent 4.7 trillion more than what experts say he should have) and then claims he beat everyone. Facts aren't in your favor buddy.

fpbp

You're too late friend. Try again

>Again, not at all what I said. I never said the disparity between crimes commited and crimes incarcerated for is due to racial bias
>I did say they were more violent and committed more crimes. But that doesn't extend to incarceration.
Kek.

>my demented head

Did you forget about the part where I said that disparity isn't due to racial bias?

I can't stop laughing at how little you think through what you are saying. Let me deconstruct your retarded argument for you.
In this post, you admit that you are arguing that whites commit more crimes than minorities per capita (even though stats say otherwise).

If the stats show that blacks are incarcerated more than whites, and we follow through on your argument (that whites commit more crimes per capita than blacks), then there is a bias in favor of whites and against blacks, which would account for this discrepancy.

This bias, being racially motivated, would therefore be aptly called a racial bias, making what you said in this post () an incongruence to the rest of your argument. The proper term for what you just did, that is, saying two things that make one another impossible, is known as a logical fallacy, which you have just committed.

1. Never said whites commit more crimes than minorities because I never mentioned the term minorities

2. I specifically mentioned races; blacks, whites. Never lumped all non-whites into a singular term because that puts other non whites like Asians, who commit very few crimes into the same catagory as blacks

3. There are numerous ways to explain how whites can commit more crimes than most non whites (not including blacks) and not be locked up for it. This could be explained by
a) socio-economic status (the Brock turners of the world who use daddies money)
Or
b) the type of crimes commited (robbery under $100, vandalism etc) Some crimes don't require mandatory jail sentences, this isn't a secret.

4. As I've mentioned before, I don't believe in racial bias though a healthy if not the majority of Americans do. Perhaps I'm wrong in my assumptions, anf the law is pro white and anti black, and how they deal with criminals based off their skin color, or how the media labels some people terrorists and others as mentally deranged. But I choose not to subscribe to that narrative.

>1. Never said whites commit more crimes than minorities because I never mentioned the term minorities
>3. There are numerous ways to explain how whites can commit more crimes than most non whites (not including blacks) and not be locked up for it.

How can lefties even compete?

>Brock turner

Sorry but that dude was innocent, you should pay more attention to current events,

Trouble understanding? I purposely used the non white tag because I didn't include blacks in that term whereas you claimed I mentioned minorities which is all encompassing. Boy you really have a problem with reading comprehension.

I like how you ignored the other points Kek

Yeah I'm sure he's innocent. That chick clearly raped herself.

fake news to lure your mind.

Show vagene bb

>55y/o Poor Muslim Bangs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 25 young horny/drunk Pizzalian

Curry Trumps Pizza once again

The other points were
>2.
You seperate them as races rather than calling them minorities, which is fine, not part of my argument (being that I'm talking about blacks anyway in this post )
>4.
Eating you own words again, which I shrek'd in this postAnything else need explaining?

Underated leaf

I separated them because my entire point was aside from blacks, whites commit the most crimes, so my using of the term non-white were every non-white race that isn't black. And you somehow equated that to me contradicting myself on using the term "minorities".

You again linked your comment that has nothing to do with what I said. That article is about the use of force, which I've never even mentioned until now, you used that article about police shootings to respond to a comment how the disparity between crimes commited and crimes incarcerated for. Where is the connection between the two?

I already showed you two different ways whites can commit crimes and not be jailed for it (granted it isnt exclusive to just them) but the point stands.

How exactly am I eating my words? Kek you can't even properly format a response

> was going to be gang raped by immigrants

rEMinD mE AGAinN wHy tHiRD-wORld iMMiGRAnts aRE sO BAd

FPBP

>this is blatantly obvious by the packs of dozens of white dudes raping immigrants
Really gets the ole niggin jiggin

This story is bullshit. Never happened. You're an idiot if you believe it.

>White

>spics
But user don't you know dog eating spics are (((white))) that's why white people commit so many crimes!

They were black Africans. Italy is filled with them.

>it's almost like global media outlets are (((slanted))) towards a certain goal? But nah it can't be that I'm probably not drinking enough fluoride

>A fucking leaf

>gets more stats
Dude you bitched at Sup Forums for not giving facts and when you saw some (and weren't able to justify your own btw) you
>lawl FBI can say whatever they want you still haven't proven anything
I mean..why do you think everyone laughs at your deluded ass so hard? Apart from your faggot lover I assume
>that's not what I implied
Then why do you think blacks are incarcerated in higher numbers than whites if not for crimes?

Those stats have nothing to do with my argument. I was talking about crimes commited and crimes incarcerated for. Those "stats" were about police shootings.

I never said blacks don't commit more crimes than whites, in fact I said the opposite and in terms of incarceration it's explained in

>how many whites are in America compared to other shitskins (non blacks)
Hell our population SHOULD be commiting more crimes, I have no idea why you think this makes it a racial thing. You are more likely to come into contact with whites so, racial differences not considered, we should have more crime than any minority by a long shot. But not because of race because of numbers

>whites are the 2nd most criminal race
>DONT FUCKING ASK ME FOR STATISTICS, LOOK FOR YOURSELF
>ITS JUST OBVIOUS, WYPIPO ARE ALL JUST RICH ENOUGH TO BUY THEIR WAY OUR
>kvetching intensifies

>incarceration explained
But these are shitty arguments because any nigger with enough cash could then buy their way out of it. I really don't understand the point you're trying to make

Lmao

>Yeee nigga, lets rape dis whyte bitch
>>Omg, deres a bunch of my ppl over dere about to gang rape her, this could be my chance to get some whyte pounani
>>Aye fellas, It's me Apu, let me join.
>Shiiet it's Apu, let's bolt.
>>Where you going brothers. What ever, more for me... come here whyte girl. *ziiip
Bystander: OMG that immigrant just save that girl from being gang raped
>>huh...ugh...yeah...*ziiip.... Just doing muh civiv dooty
badabing

>most populous ethnicity
>2nd highest crime rate
I don't know what this fucking chinks point is. That's fucking obvious to anyone who isn't a nigger

His point is: FUK WYPIPO

He's undoubtedly an Indian or Chinaman who emigrated to Canada. He now degrades the people who built a civilization superior to his own in an attempt to soothe his inferiority complex.

>fuck whypeepoo
Yeah I know but he's doing a bad job at it. Stupid shit like that makes me look up stats and makes me more skeptical of niggers and spics every time. These people are completely counterproductive to their faggot ass cause