Girls und Panzer, GuP and /ak/ stuff

Nishizumi Sisters are lovely indeed

But Nishizumi Shiho is the loveliest

Nishizumi's in general are lovely.

Especially Shiho.

When will Saki become the Commander?

Momo is incredibly cute!

I know that Saki is a quiet genius and all that, but she isn't really suitable for commander.
The mere mortals can't comprehend her intellect.

T29 is a slut.

Lewd ducks

once she learns from snoop-dogg and Sup Forums in the ways of drugged up memetic warfare

Her wicked sense of humor would cause problems too.

Never, by the time that the franchise comes around to making one of the current first years a commander it'll be Shinobu

Satan confirms Saki Meme God

oh fuck meant to quote

I want Little Army 2 to be canon and not canon. I like the story and characters but I don't want the 3rd years to graduate yet ;_;

>no little one shot prequel to the prequel starring young shiho in a vintage nishizumi vs shimada match

what a shame

You let out a sigh “I guess you're right Mikko, I trust you.” you tell her, Mikko still looks cautious as she takes another step backwards towards the door. You pace over to Nina and rock her awake from her sleep. She opens her eyes slowly as you kiss her on the forehead, “Morning, Nina. Mikko's come to see you.” Nina returns your good morning then look over at Mikko. “Morning, Mikko~” Nina says with a giggle. “H-Hey Nina, how's it goin'?” Mikko says awkwardly, unable to deal with the situation you’ve just put her in. “I feel the best, user is finally making Nina his wife!” Nina replies to Mikko joyfully. “A-Ah, that's great.” Mikko says, still nervous as ever. “And you know what? I'm going to have his baby!” Nina continues on, making a proud face. Mikko looks over at you in confusion, probably due to Klara also being in your bed along with your 'Wife' you shrug like a smartass in response. “So who's the other girl?” Mikko asks you and Nina. “Klara is Nina's dear friend and comrade! She is also going to be user's wife!” Nina manages to start speaking before you do. Mikko's jaw drops a little, and she covers her mouth. “user loves Nina and Klara very much, I'm sure if you got to know him you'd like user just as much!”

Mikko takes a few more steps back, but you move yourself in position to block her from the door. “Mikko, we're all very happy now. Please, don't tell anyone.” you say, placing your hands on her shoulders. “B-But...I have to find Mika.” Mikko says under her breath, still shocked at what she's just heard. 'So she was considering telling Pravda, but now doesn't know what to do after seeing us all?' you think yourself, 'I guess she didn't mind throwing me under the bus after seeing me upset Nina then, can't say I blame her…'

poal.me/ikf8kc

And a new adventure unveils, will we find the hobo and her hairy forest?

checked
praise kek

I just want us to have a visible boner at this scene in the VN. Rusing the finn is the best.

Is this the saddest moment in the series?

I refer you to

“I can… No, I will help you find Mika, Mikko.” You tell her, staring right into her eyes. “Wait, really? Hasn't she stolen from you before though? I mean, you tied her up and everything...” Mikko asks, shaking her head now even more confused than before. “You've helped me and Nina out a lot, Mikko, and we both consider you friend, Whilst I mightn't be doing it for Mika, I'd certainly choose to help you out.” you grin at Mikko, hoping she accepts your proposal, Mikko begins to reply unsure of herself “...Well, I guess when you put it like that..But w-” “You've also got no idea if Pravda can be trusted, if you were thinking of telling them...” you cut her off, your voice becoming monotonous and your eyes stern. “..A-Ahaha. Not at all, no way!” Mikko laughs, scratching the back of her and laughing nervously. “G-Guess we'll co-operate now, I promise I won't tell anyone!” Mikko places her hand over her heart and bows deeply. Nina starts giggling at Mikko's out of character respect and soon you join in with her. Mikko eventually starts to laugh a little as well, easing up a bit.

“Okay Mikko, I have to go do some jobs, I'll get you some information once I'm done.” you tell her confidently. “Right, thanks.” Mikko says, a little embarrassed she has to rely on you. Nina hops out of the bed, looks she she managed to wriggle herself into some clothes underneath the bedsheets. Nina gives you a hug as you leave through the door and tells you to take care. “Feel free to stay as long as you'd like Mikko, you didn't cause problems when you were last here, don't mind Klara, she's friendly enough. I think.” you say to Mikko, pointing over to the sleeping Klara. Mikko nods, and awkwardly glances at Klara. Before sitting on the couch with Nina, you shut the door behind you, locking it. You head down to your truck and leave to go do some jobs, wondering what you should do afterwards.

poal.me/r5ou65

I personally found it strangely comical, since they aren't actually dying.

If anything it's a great scene for some character development, since it showed Katyusha she isn't some "What I say goes" type. Her team defied her to keep an indispensable player in.

You're both wrong.
The saddest moment was when the girls carrier was leaving

That was pretty sad.

Only part I cried at is when all the other high schools came out to help Miho. Not that it was sad but I was touched by it.

Why is Alice so lewd?

Are you the same guy who goes to every thread saying "scans when?" before the scans were made?

It's ok. That part was very touching. My eyes get misty too, especially when those first few seconds of Panzerlied kick in.

>It's my birthday
>Day almost over
>Just realize it's too late to make a tank cake

oh well

We have a lot of recurring maymays:
>scans when
>translation?
>scans when
>monogatarifag
>Momo is a cool beauty!
>Erwin is my wife!
and my favourite one
>fuck off

my favorite is "I want Nishi to puke on my dick"

worst general on Sup Forums

>Your Guppie will never make you a cake based on their tank for your birthday

Why do so many of the /ak/ scanlated manga have such shitty typesetting?

Because there has to be a downside or it's OP

After your days work, you decide you should ask Pepperoni and Carpaccio if they've seen or heard anything in relation to Mika. You first head over to Carpaccio, knocking a few times on her office door before letting yourself in. “Oh, hey user. What's up? I thought you'd of gone home for today?” Carpaccio looks up from her files to greet you. “Carpaccio, have you heard anything else about Pravda's prisoners? I need to look into one for a job.” you tell her, sounding as professional as you can. She puts her hand to her chin for a second, “Ah, I think I might have had something.” Carpaccio says, opening a large diary she has resting next to her, “Hmm, let's see.” Carpaccio says, running her finger down the books pages. “Oh, here we go, Looks like Pravda had a few prisoners they were moving the other day, heading up towards Aomori, they've apparently stopped for a few days in Fukushima, around Count High..must have some business with them.” She looks up at you with a smile, confident this is the information you were after. You thank Carpaccio and give her a thumbs up, she returns the gesture as she waves you goodbye.

cont-

>ywn make a cake based on your guppie's favourite tank.

You now head out to the gates, to see Pepperoni, maybe if you found that gang of Finns they'd have a few more clues in relation to Mika and Pravda, more info is good info after all. “Yo, Pepperoni.” you greet her as you lean up next to her “Busy day?”. Pepperoni smiles at you, “Yeah, tell me about it. Finns are still skulking around as usual.” she says with a sigh, 'Perfect' you think to yourself, as you ask Pepperoni where they might have gone. “Hmm, can't say I'd really know. But they're here pretty frequently, so I'd say they'd all be holed up somewhere local. Maybe try a local bar or something? It's drinking hours after all.” Pepperoni says with another sigh, “And here I am, watching the pavement, it's so damn boring these hours...” you chuckle awkwardly at Pepperoni's statement and say your goodbyes, she jokingly flips you off for ditching her before laughing and waving at you. 'Guess I should head to the closest local…' you say, driving your way down to the nearest place outside of Anzai's main turf, you slowly enter the bar, and sure enough there they are, drinking and cursing around a table, should I approach them now? That big lad is sitting at the table too, he'll probably recognise me straight away...

poal.me/axsqdm

I doubt the Hippos know how to bake, but this would be nice.

Because manga typesetting sucks compared to great doujin/h-manga typsetting. Unless you're CGR.

Someone please break the stalemate

At most you'd get Scho-Ka-Kola from Erwin.

>just finished the series and parts of the Anzio OVA
I love this series now.

>Parts of the Anzio OVA

You haven't finished it? Why?

GO FINISH IT!!!

You walk over to the table, speaking to the big Finn their obvious leader. “Hey, you remember me?” you ask them confidently, you need to come off strong otherwise they'll just pulverise you straight away. “Yeah, I remember you, Anzio kusipää.” the Big Finn slurs, looking at you through narrowed eyes. The other Finns sit around the table silently, just looking at your angrily. “Well, I'm helping Mikko bust Mika out from Pravda, and I may or may not need you guys help.” you say coolly, taking a seat at the end of their table. “Paskapuhetta! It's Anzio that has Mika, Mikko saw you take her yourself!” the big lad explains. “No, she thought we had her, but we only caught her at the time for trying to steal some of my stuff, holding prisoners isn't really my flavour.” you say in reply. I could call Mikko now and have her explain, if you'd like? You ask the Finn with a cocky smile. “Pah! I don't need any proof, I can tell you aren't bullshitting.” He says with a pout. “What the hell do you expect us to know though?” He says, shrugging his shoulders as he takes another sip. “I know you guys wander around quite a lot, you seen any Pravda goons moving around town? I have a feeling they're headed North.” you ask, getting down to business. The Big Finn scratches his beard, pointing to another smaller Finn sitting at the table. The small Finn clears his throat. “Ye I saw Pravdas and those Aomori nössöjä heading up north. About 6 of them.” he says, taking a drink. “Anything specific other than numbers? Were they transporting anyone?” you ask. “Nah not that I could see..” he replies.

cont-

You stand up from the table, if those 6 Pravda-Aomori went up north you assume they're transporting the prisoners. The Finns weren’t that much help, but you don't mind. “Here.” the Big Finn reaches out to you giving you a slip of paper. “Call us if you need help busting Mika out of there, we want her back home just as much as Mikko does, but we're useless without her...We'll be waiting around here.” he says, the other Finns seem a little excited things are happening to get Mika back home, she must be pretty popular back home. The Finns start talking amongst themselves happily as you leave the bar…

poal.me/pnaf59

Is Saki autistic?

No.

She is simply enlightened beyond normal human comprehension.
Yes she is.

Is fanficfag autistic?

I remember the final scene of GuP very well
>everyone waves to someone that is close to them
>Saori's scene is a bunch of old men
They didn't even show her dad.

Yes.

yes

Her dad is fishing for the family.

No, he's readership is though for telling him to keep going.

He should have made this one just like the Fukuda one, short and cute.

We know
But somebody said 'VN' and we kept going to see what happens

I want to worship my Duce's feet!
Smell all of her pure aroma, feel the softness of her skin, rub her pinky soles, kiss them while she gently opens my pants with one of her feet and steps on my dick, while saying "I want some scrambled eggs today, cazzo!"

Bad meme.

One thing still lingers in your mind though, that Finn said there were 6 Pravda heading north. You have a bad feeling it may have been the six at the Warehouse, meaning Nonna and Katyusha are among them. You head over to the warehouse, curious to see if anyone is still there. Upon arriving you see nobody standing out the front, you move closer to the building, peering in through all the windows. It seems almost totally empty. You circle round back to the front doors, they're chained and padlocked shut. Not a good sign… You decide to slip inside and have a quick glance around, just to be sure. The place looks the same as always, however when you arrive at the underground entrance you see it's also padlocked shut like the front door… your suspicions are all but confirmed, it's most likely them.

'Would it even be worth helping Mikko now? If they've moved it means Mikko no longer knows where they are either.'
'I could just lie and say I found nothing, if Pravda's left Tochigi they aren't a threat to me anyone, I could just focus on settling down with Nina and Klara.'
'Would I even feel bad for Mikko?'

You contemplate on what you should do, leaving the warehouse and jumping into your truck to go back to the motel…

~To Be Continued!~

Most of the britbongs seem to be asleep or away, so I'll stop here. I'll start earlier tomorrow, probably. 41.5k words, novel length. I should just end it here to be honest.

DONT STOP MAKE IT POP user MAKES OUR BALLS GO POP

Sounds like a decent stopping point for this route if you can wrap things up well. We've got a lot of work to do.

If possible take a rest the saturday, so we can have a normal thread, besides it was the saturday when those anons started to molest due to your CYOA

Wait, GuP has OVAs?

How the fuck did you not know about the OVA's

What a goof.

And a movie.

either sat/sun route stop and work on something else of the VN take a day off monday

Does that mean its time to brainstorm another CYOA idea?

Nice bait. Enjoy your (you)

Yeah I know, I probably should break over the weekend, and write an ending to the route. To be fair though, it virtually is over. We get our illegitimate dual-marriage, have our children and support our two wives with Mafia money, the romance section of the story is virtually on rails at this point.

The Mikko is like additional end-route stuff.

If VN Guy wants to keep producing I'll help him with writing the other routes. If not, I'll probably just wait a month or two and start another mini-CYOA like the Fukuda one, short, cute and contained in a single thread.

See you when I see you, lads.

No. We agreed not to. We can continue the same CYOA to write out other routes, say going back and retrying at the point we're about to molest Arisa, but only so that we can use it to work on the VN.

Gotta say, it was one hell of a ride man, I have enjoyed it quite well.

Fuck I was close

I only got into GuP. Like three days ago.

Well shit, get watching. There be good shit ahead.

Then you probably didn't get the /ak/ torrent.

So I guess this would be chapter 3 or something?

Nonetheless, great work user.

where can I find the Alice War OVA?

the /ak/ bundle don't have it

Why are these threads still here? It was fun around when the GuP movie came out, then the GuP threads just kept on going and going and going nonstop for fuckall reason except just to continue a low-quality circlejerk general like those Madoka or JoJo threads. At least make it a weekly or monthly thread so that there's something new to post or talk about.

Some people just have a hard time letting go.

I have no friends, GuP thread is the closest I got to some.

we are waiting for season 2 and a new OVA when dub version in released

Thanks user.

I think we should at least find Mika and finish it all up in a semi-happy way.
Maybe getting Mika and Mikko as mistresses? Or just getting them to help us make our own gang eventually?

same my Yukari brother

Sup Forums isn't your personal social hugbox. Go make a Skype or Discord group or something.

Then make a thread when the news comes out.

The post style and recurring memes are reminiscent of Senran Kagura threads on /vg/.

These people are alone, this is the only place they've friends.

>Sup Forums isn't your personal social hugbox. Go make a Skype or Discord group or something.

I may have no friends, but I'm not some kind of faggot.

>you will never have a loli farm

I want to give these lolis a good home.

which girl has the biggest tits?

Katyusha

Piyotan.

Canonically, Nonna but just because Piyotan is a mother in her daughter's clothes