We will replace Whites world wide. We will turn America brown and Europe black...

We will replace Whites world wide. We will turn America brown and Europe black. We will just take these white whores and whites won't stop it.

youtu.be/ljET-YGo3pE

Other urls found in this thread:

journalism.nyu.edu/about-us/profile/suketu-mehta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

journalism.nyu.edu/about-us/profile/suketu-mehta/

Suketu Mehta
Associate Professor
Email: [email protected]

What did he mean by this?

>we

First of all homie;
>what is weaponized nanotech
>what is elites culling 95% of humanity
Second of all cuh;
>Venezuela 2.0: Electric Bugaloo
>Zimbabwe 8.0: Beech Awz Neegah
>implying without White, prosperity & Providence will continue

>America brown
bitch lasagna

Who is "we"?
I'm not watching any videos. Be prepared to state your argument yourself, or don't create posts.

BTW, every non-white, non-asian culture on Earth is fucked. How would it be without whites at all? You'd all live in the decaying ruins of the prosperity created by the greatest race the planet has ever known.

bait or not, that's the plan. Whites are too scared of being called racist for even mentioning black crime, so you can't even expect they will stand up for themselves against a soft genocide.

Truth, and we can't do anything to stop it.

The end of our sacred race will not come by sword nor gun .. but by black cock.

The superior black and Arab peoples will conquer the flabby and decadent white man. And we'll watch them do it with a smile.

Europe's population will decline to 600,000,000 by 2100 and half of those people will be nonwhite. Africa will have 4 billion people. America will be maybe 30% by then.

are you guys from r/cuckold or r/asianmasculinity?

either way this is 9gag tier shitposting

t. whitey

are you here to learn to shitpost? right now yer botposting

this, even if they zerg rush europe and the governemt does nothing. everyone who is educated will leave for white majority countries that have bordercontroll.

Pretty much black pilled on this,
Its over boys.

Also, no mo gibsmedatz muhfuggan bix hood nigga cuh.

Most lefty, weak shit (in Murica) is mostly isolated in big cities. I'll be fine hunting game and having fresh water sources if shit goes down.
Every time I see a weakling, far left activist, I just imagine their face if they ever have to compete with a wolf, staring right back at them in eyes as they both compete for sustenance.

Sage

Pretty sure the (((elites))) are culling whites. Replacement migration is an official term by the UNITED themselves. You're fucked. Poos are just as diabolical as Jews.

leftist are a fucking joke man.i have some leftist "friends" who are weak as shit. i went 3 years boxing and now i go to the gym 4 times a weak, i eat clean and finish uni in 2 semesters.i i bought some survival books and try to learn from it as much as i can. i will go to a first aid course too. i try to be as versitile as possible if shit goes down.

**sigh* before Russia becomes black they will become yellow and even before that they would nuclear glass the whole planet ... my fucking god ... also the chinks would eradicate you the moment you even have the audacity to look into their direction.

and the next generation of mulatto children will be hated because they possess half of the white mans genetics. You’ll be killing your own children. Great timeline.

Yes, that is me. We are richer and smarter than you. You have already been replaced.

White faggots. We fuck your daughters daily

You know that thing is a women right?