Ok Sup Forums any of you seeing this antifa bullshit in your areas? Sorry for the picture quality...

Ok Sup Forums any of you seeing this antifa bullshit in your areas? Sorry for the picture quality. I cannot fucking wait to see what the 4th holds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stK3YPz6WTc
refusefascism.org
youtu.be/5TVR67ApSXY
the-tower.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only person who posts Antifa BS on this site is Antifa.

Not this time

>Ok Sup Forums any of you seeing this antifa bullshit in your areas?
Yeah, one of the watering holes in town has the four downward arrows and "fuck nazis" scribbled in sharpie on the door. I laugh everytime I see it because I spotted the kind of fruits that would do that and they look either malnourished or grossly overweight.

The 4th is going to be fun if they are being serious.

Exactly this. They don't stand a chance in a physical confrontation. The bigger issue for me is that I live in a town with less than 10k population in an extremely conservative area. I hope with my whole heart they try to start some shit here.

Nah mate, if anything there's an tunnel going underneath a A road by me and it recently got the word "NIGGER" spray painted in there lol

Mass Antifa arrests would very quickly make them one of the largest and most power prison gangs. Especially since many Prison wardens are Democrats and many gangs are sympathetic to the Democratic party.

>Assraped by legit skinheads

Prison could potentially become a recruiting ground for ANTIFA. After all, Prison is a great place to find people who don't care about going back to jail.
Antifa inmates would have to be kept isolated in a separate facility to avoid contamination.

>Like, do they even think about sustenance logistics? What about jail?
I am loose acquaintances with a couple of these shitheads, they are not as crafty as they claim.

When it comes to their regular "street warfare" tactics they are pretty well organized. The cadres are relatively squared away, the really good ones know how to keep the retarded underlings from turning tail when they encounter an actual combatant. Still doens't mean they don't get their asses handed too them from time to time. There are many not so closeted marxist attorneys that are more than happy to help them out of their legal bind if they get arrested. The Lawyer's Guild is the best example I can think of.

When it comes to an actual shooting war the left is vastly unprepared, it is a realm they claim expertise in but show they don't have it. The redneck revolt "range day" video is the most laughable excuse for "paramilitary training" I have ever seen. I can guarantee that they have no supply system in place to sustain long term operations if they are trying for an actual revolt. They would get curbstomped by the average police department, the left's understanding of small unit tactics is nowhere to be seen. Their usual MO revolves around swarming the opponent and dragging them behind their lines for a beating. That doesn't happen when the opponent is down the street with a rifle.

>tl;dr they are going way outside of their comfort zone with this one

antifa are based

Here is an example of how police in Democrat run cities typically act when leftists militants are seizing power by storming capitol buildings

youtu.be/stK3YPz6WTc

>Prison could potentially become a recruiting ground for ANTIFA
No. Prison gangs do not pop up overnight.

>Antifa inmates would have to be kept isolated in a separate facility to avoid contamination.
They get thrown into genpop and get stomped by the already established gangs for trying to encroach on an already limited market of drugs, cigarettes, and prostitution. Gangs are determined by race, that is a rule that remains unbroken.

No, because I'm white and live around people that share my opinions / views. You should do the same.

Established gangs will not touch Antifa. National politics will intervene into prison politics.

>antifa

>Democrat run cities
>in Ukraine

it's an example, the exact same playbook and strategies will be re-used

>Established gangs will not touch Antifa.
Why?

>National politics will intervene into prison politics.
On what basis do you make that claim? Once you're in the system politics are thrown out the window. Race is the dividing line in prison. You stick with your own and help your own when they are getting jumped. You're ass is in genpop unless you are a very scary mother fucker. When you're in genpop, you get fucked with.

Most prison gangs are aligned with the Democratic party in some way. (High level police/feds/local government will routinely negotiate and cut deals with street gangs and their leaders.)

If violated, the warden/guards will make that particular inmates life a living hell and police will start rolling up on the street gang that initiated the conflict as a punishment.

>it's an example, the exact same playbook and strategies will be re-used
That doesn't mean the'll work in the long term you idiot. Pic related

>we took the building, anarchy achieved
>what's that noise on the roof?
>is that a flashbang?
>oh fuck

>4th holds.
My bet is on minor sperg outs

refusefascism.org

They took the building and immediately the narrative switched. Media/teachers and corrupted officials started announcing the birth of a new country. police were issued statements that read "Although the people in charge have changed, we are still law enforcement and our duty remains the same". people saw the broad support and accepted it.

Although this will not be the case everywhere, there will be places where the change in power and removal of old institutions is successful

>Most prison gangs are aligned with the Democratic party in some way.
This is blatantly false information based upon the fact plea deals for lower sentences are a thing. That doesn't mean they "align" with anyone. That's not how the criminal justice system works, at all.

>If violated, the warden/guards will make that particular inmates life a living hell and police will start rolling up on the street gang that initiated the conflict as a punishment.
You do understand that prison gangs operate on a much different level right? Not all are connected to street gangs, the AB and Gorillas exist purely on the inside. Sure, the inmate that stabbed someone with get solitary, but the rest of the gang is still functioning.

You honestly believe that is the exact same set of facts in the US? Are you high?

All I can do is assure you that it is true.

Gangs like AB will likely be purged via prison officials overlooking murders committed by the rival gangs. Antifa will become an untouchable class in prison

not high, just super fucking drunk

Some US cities are already primed for this and have a local population that would support the transition

>Antifa will become an untouchable class in prison
Lmao
>antifa will get passed around for half a pack of smokes
Ftfy

>All I can do is assure you that it is true.
So no. You're just a retard spouting bullshit on the internet.

>Gangs like AB will likely be purged via prison officials overlooking murders committed by the rival gangs.
Again, not how that works at all. It is highly illegal if an investigation isn't set for the murder of a prisoner. No warden is going to go "we've declined to investigate 40 murders in my prison that happened in one night" and not have the feds ask "what the fuck dude?"

>Antifa will become an untouchable class in prison
No, they will have to earn their place if they want to start a gang. That's a losing game on their part.

This guy gets it

>ust super fucking drunk
This does not help your case.

>Some US cities are already primed for this and have a local population that would support the transition
Then the federal government says "no, thats not going to fly" and we get civil war 2: electric boogaloo. Only a marxist street level organization with little to no weapons training isn't going to last very long against the full weight of the feds and the wave of militias that will pop up itching to kill some commies. It is a loosing game.

we will soon reach the point where laws are only applicable to they're political enemies.
Wardens will play dumb and feds will find no reason to investigate.

Antifa will not have to earn its place. The Democratic party will provide political cover for them.

>you might get to gun down commies in the streets in your lifetime
Oh God my dick can only get so erect

>we will soon reach the point where laws are only applicable to they're political enemies.
Nigger, the dems don't have any practical political power other than the media, some judgeships, and a couple vocal senators. They have been demolished on a local, state, and national level.

>Wardens will play dumb and feds will find no reason to investigate.
By law, they are required to investigate, if one "plays dumb" he gets canned. That is how that works.

>Antifa will not have to earn its place.
Eric Clanton already has a target on his head and asshole. Antifa is not going to have a good time in prison.

>The Democratic party will provide political cover for them.
Lol holy shit this hilarious. They don't even have the ability to cover their own ass. Much less a bunch of useful idiots.
I'd love to watch these soy boys fuck with actual prison gangs, it'd be a blood bath.

The local governments with combined effort from the Democratic party will do everything in their power to block or stymie federal intervention.

>don't look over here
>get the fuck out of the way bitch
>o-ok

>largest and most powerful
Largest by weight and most powerful "REEEEEEEE".

checked
media/judgeships/senators and other elected officials like mayors and sheriffs is political power and they still have many strongholds.

This power is what makes selective enforcement of the law possible.

Not when there is open treason in the streets you fucking moron. They are not going to get a choice if they are purposefully tearing apart the rule law whether or not troops get the green light. Remember when Eisenhower called in the Army to let niggers be intergreated into school?

thats pretty much how it actually works

>"President Trump's declaration that the democratic party is to now a treasonous organization has been blocked by a sitting judge in Hawaii, mass confusion at Federal agencies soon followed"

>media/judgeships/senators and other elected officials like mayors and sheriffs is political power and they still have many strongholds.
That isn't going to dictate how a prison functions when the law clearly states that they have to do something. They get away with that selective when the language in the law is "unclear."

Checked

witnessed
if they get pushed to that point, then the DOJ will just say that "given the evidence we have found no reason to prosecute". This confliction of government bureaucracy's is what makes civil wars so brutal

>President Trump created a state of emergency and has sent troops to quell the riots that have engulfed the west coast in an attempt to break down the rule of law to create anarchy.

>"State of emergency was blocked by a sitting judge in California"

>DOJ will just say that "given the evidence we have found no reason to prosecute".
Yeah, they don't get to make that call when it comes to murder bub. Not with a right wing president in office. Especially when it comes to a high profile criminal organization that just so happened to be the ideological opposite of the new inmates.

That's how you get grilled by Gowdy in a hearing from the House Oversight committee. That is what happened to the IRS when they were found to be selectively targeting conservative groups. People lost their jobs and had their reputations trashed.

and yet they still do it. These officials will fall on their swords when ordered to and new ones get installed to replace them.

>that is irrelevant because a state judge has no jurisdiction over that
user, a state cannot block a national declaration of a state of emergency. Lincoln jailed the Maryland legislature and suspended habeas corpus in the last Civil War. They don't get

>BREAKING NEWS: Judge that blocked Trump's martial law declaration murdered by right wing partisan
If the left won't follow the law, why should the right?

how about a supreme court justice? or simply having it tied up in the various lower courts?
Or the states government outright rejecting federal intervention?

Fuck off muhammad

or even an agency like the DHS/Fema stating that they "Simply don't see a reason to declare a state of emergency"

Please antifa don't be an embarrassment this time, shit needs to escalade

>how about a supreme court justice?
Yeah, they also don't get to make that call. It is well within that constitutional limits of the executive branch to declare a state of emergency. No justice in their right mind would see that as a legitimate case.

>or simply having it tied up in the various lower courts?
See the above point

>Or the states government outright rejecting federal intervention?
Again, they don't get to make that call, feds will just say "no fuck you, you're staying in this union." You know, like how the last civil war broke out.

>or even an agency like the DHS/Fema stating that they "Simply don't see a reason to declare a state of emergency"
Both of those organization are under executive oversight and don't get to pick when the president says "do your fucking job" when there is a national emergency at hand.

lol
>local governments will stop the Feds

Yeah you've never actually worked for a local government when the Feds want to get involved have you? Let me explain to you how that works you red faggot.

Basically say you're a local police chief. The Feds catch wind of some major narcotics rings in your jurisdiction. They want in on the action. They will offer you resources and manpower first. Thats less of your people taking overtime and more boots on the ground, eyes on the players, etc. Its a win-win. But. Say you, for whatever reason don't want them around. They'll go "oh okay". Then get their own tactical teams and mobile command centers and boot the doors while you're still getting your shit together. Warrants? Fuck you. National security or some shit.

The Feds do what the Feds want. They don't get reported to somebody. If locals fuck up they answer to the State or the Feds. The Feds? They do and say and act however they damn well please. US Marshals will look at a local cop and go "Hey you hear that?" and kick in somebody's door and drag them out in their underwear while the locals look around like "uhhhhhh hope I dont lose my job over this". Feds don't play. Feds don't give a fuck.

If you think for one fucking second they will allow open insurrection or overthrow of the State, you are out of your fucking gourd. They will Waco your ass quicker than you can say "muh rights". Especially since its commie shits like you vs a right wing administration. Boots to asses.

What i'm trying to say is that there is enough people and infrastructure in place that can be used to De-legitimize the president during this type of crisis and there is large swaths of people in this country who will not only see no problem with it, but publicly support it.

yes, its in the "new & noteworthy" section of the local bookstore

The Feds only intervene in such matters when that particular kind of criminal organization starts making waves and stops playing ball.

Burn it. The whole store

>or even an agency like the DHS/Fema stating that they "Simply don't see a reason to declare a state of emergency"
>BREAKING NEWS: Militias associated with right wing extremists have reportedly began firing on rioters and armed leftist groups
If departments under the executive branch do not wish to not follow the law, the law will be taken into non-state actors hands. Believe me, the last thing these want are armed rightists exerting non-state authority on communities, which will happen if the government doesn't work to stop leftist violence.
>What i'm trying to say is that there is enough people and infrastructure in place that can be used to De-legitimize the president during this type of crisis and there is large swaths of people in this country who will not only see no problem with it, but publicly support it.
See my previous posts. The would kick start a civil war that the right will win decisively. Its in the left's best interest to not cause a shitstorm.

They're (Aunt Queefa) in for a huge surprise if they don't sit this one out. If they show up and are wearing masks, they're making themselves a target. Several groups on the right, are ready to go with counter-protests, but the largest threat to Aunt Queefa is BLM.

Oh like armed insurrection? Those kinds of waves? Feds will strap up those boots and be pushing in commie shit before the news cameras even get there.

>needs to escalade
Spoken like a true nigger

Do you want 1776 round 2? Because that's how you get 1776 round 2

good points, but they have given every indication that a shitstorm is exactly what they want.

One of the biggest brazilian gangs became big when the normal thugs were in the same prisions with the political prisions (commies). The commies taught them guerrila and shit.

Their name is Red Command.

Guys get this
We're gonna show Fascism what for
By being actual Fascists!

>bathroom sharpie graffiti
Whoa..... Powerful

it's actually on a lighthouse on the shore of lake ontario lol

They're training in martial arts now:

youtu.be/5TVR67ApSXY

Notice how there hasn't been any effort by the feds to hamstring Antifa's growth (Despite all the evidence of their violent rhetoric and street violence that goes way beyond what we are typically used to seeing). the reason why ANTIFA has grown to this point and continues to exist because the local and Federal agencies allow them to.

>Notice how there hasn't been any effort by the feds to hamstring Antifa's growth (Despite all the evidence of their violent rhetoric and street violence that goes way beyond what we are typically used to seeing).
You have no idea what the FBI is doing to mole these people, because that is exactly what they are doing.

>but they have given every indication that a shitstorm is exactly what they want
Well be ready to take down leftists then. Not much else you can do. If the left wants to kick start a conflict the right has been masturbating over and preparing for since the 50s, that's their loss.

If that's the case, they will be purged. Tired of this shit. Bout to start memeing the entire death of the democratic party and all of their members. I wonder if I can convince their patron deity to come and collect on their contract early. Any other occult inclined anons feel free to go for it too. Time to activate the conscious matrix into overdrive again. Force them to have to dip further into darkness and their appearance will show it. We will win.

All those antifa soybois will cause a ruckus in prison, but only because rival gangs will fight over who gets prime real estate in that boypucci

Yeah you guys burned some trash cans and jerked off into your red scarfs. Got your asses beat by alt-lite fuckheads in Berkley. Slightly different than armed insurrection.

What are you 14? Do you really and truly believe that the government of the United States of America is going to allow you to get your dad's rifle and take over the state's attorney's offices or some shit? For one thing, the Governor of that state will just call in the guard and Staties and shut that shit down with batons and water cannons. But if you actually shoot live rounds at those guys? Get ready to either die in the street or get your cheeks busted in USP Terre Haute. Get real dude. The Federal government don't fuck around. And people like me and most other denizens of Sup Forums (and probably /k/) would love to help them round up communist insurrectionists.

All that tells me is that antifa has not faced a genuinely violent/extreme opponent yet. The minute the legal system ceases to protect them and its force on force, they'll start to break apart. Its similar to criminal organizations in that regard. They are very powerful when normal people are forced to follow the laws, not so powerful when the population they hurt is able to take the gloves off and fight back.

>Feebs have traditionally gone after the big fish; the organizers, the brains, those dictating thought/behavior/actions
>Meanwhile, every Marxist/Maoist Uni is left unmolested, while Communism disguised as Globalism takes hold of decision making within government with its own Black budget compliments of US tax dollars
>Feebs are like the guy who wants his team to win the big game. So, he trots out onto the field, and when the ball breaks, he intercepts it and runs the wrong direction to score a TD for the other team. HOORAY!

>antifa wont have a good time in prison
>all the dick they could ever ask for
Im not so sure user...

Did you sleep through your civics class?

No civics taught in women's and gender studies

I live in Hamilton Ontario and Antifa has been putting up a bunch of faggy posters, the most recent one advocating for breaking windows and smashing shit to prevent "gentrification". They even have a place called "The Tower" where they organize shit like that

Hamilton is a city that NEEDS more investment and shit because its disgusting in a lot of places. Barton street is a hell hole and if you don't see a crazy homeless person while just walking around town is a weird day. Fuck these destructive people. I wish I could put up my own posters but I actually have a job.

>The Tower
God they're such fags

the-tower.ca/

just read their website. Its pathetic

Jesus

In Ukraine every city is run by Hillary Clinton puppets and stooges so yes comrade.

It'd be right in their way of doing things if someone burned that motherfucker to the ground. Preferably with members in it