Starting to believe that donald trump is mentally ill

He definitely has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder. The need for him to have his ego stroked and his delusion are just unbelievable. Every day on Twitter he posts about how such an amazing job he's doing and how the media hates him. He seems to care more about his ego than actually being president.

It’s called bypassing the fake news media you stupid nigger, kys.

You won’t hear any of that from the mainstream media. If he was king nigger he wouldn’t need to tweet it.

He's proud of the accomplishments of his administration ,that's not narcissistic.
Fuck Obama,Bush,Bill the rapist
All talked the same way about their own administration ,fuck Shillary the traitor of US uranium even talked like that...A FUCKING LOT...

>blumpf hasn’t done nuffin!
>tweets out what he’s done
>why the fuck is he such a narcissist?

only 1 year late, OP

>man who has power because people believed he could do a good job needs people to believe he's doing s good job
that's democracy, dude. did you expect a man who minimizes his accomplishments to win an election?

grasping at straws here, you know he's right so you attack him for saying so.

You have to be mentally ill to be a shill, so I don't think you have standing to make the accusation sweetie

hillary clinton lost to a mentally ill person bwahahahaha btfo

President Trump isn't mentally ill. He has to point out his accomplishments, because 95% of the mainstream media coverage is negative against him. They are constantly scrutinizing him and making him seem like a complete failure. They never give him credit for ANYTHING. He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in the eyes of the media. He can never do anything right according to them. He is basically saying "look, you stupid fucks in the media, how about you report on some of the positive shit I've accomplished for once?" If you disagree, then look at each point he makes and provide a link from MSNBC or CNN or any other mainstream media source praising him for those accomplishments. If you can't provide those links, then perhaps you should stop being a shill and wake the fuck up.

Starting to believe OP is a faggot.

What's that? Faggotry confirmed!

Like any very good boss he is congratulating his TEAM. He always says WE. The people working so hard around him need encouragement. Do you not understand that? Every manager or business owner or executive gets it.

/thread

SAGE

I'm starting to believe President Trump is the best President I've seen in over 30 years.

SAGE THE FIELD.

And you are retarded enough to make sweeping generalizations about Trump based on some shit-tweets he types while shitting.

>Implying OP isn't a mentally ill faggot.

It's called marketing. He is selling a brand to the American people. He is fighting propaganda with propaganda.

Do you really not understand what is going on? Both the left and the right are full of shit. If you say stuff like this about trump, you have to say the same about them main stream media.

>starting to believe that donald trump is mentally ill
>1 post by this ID
Sure you do, Schlomo. Sure you do.

His MUH FAKE NEWS tweets are getting annoying and cringey. Otherwise Im fine with him tweeting.

What you are observing is actually the phenomena that occurs when people order than 50 using the internet.

It is laughable that the dems thought the mental illness angle would work. They pushed all their hit pieces out there and people looked at them like the crazy ones.

The guy can't go two minutes without congradulating himself. He hasn't even done anything yet. The first fiscal year his administration has overseen just started earlier this month. The gains in the stock market and the reduction in unemployment he's bragged about technically happened under Obama.

>it's merely a coincidence that the economy went from shit to roaring after 2500+ regulations were cut

>Trump is breaking my narrative that he hasn't done anything
>WAAHHH
>THIS MEANS HE'S MENTALLY ILL
>HE MUST HAVE A PERSONALITY DISORDER
Everyone look at this. Projection 101 right here.

What are you talking about? Foxnews is basically Trump TV now, all they do is praise him

I STRONGLY AGREE
DONAHLD GDHRUMPFHT CHEETO MUST GO
IMPEEEEEEEACH

stfu shill. you're not welcome here. go back to neogaf

Thanks for helping to correct the record. $0.05 has been deposited in your Share Blue account.

Grabbed that pic

I mean

He does have a lot of mental bullshit going on. And that's just me observing his TV star tenure . Did he win the Rosie O'Donnell feud?

I agree, he seeks approval as if he is asking for us to hand over the air pump to pump up his ego.

>narcissistic personality disorder
literally every politician ever

Neogaf was a mistake.