Never trust an alien

Never trust an alien

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg

JUST

that rinon is a nice touch wow, almost made me forget about how absolutely D E S T R O Y E D kanna is just behind it

Is this a meme now?

remon was the only non-shit girl, everyone else sucked, especially kanna

After all these years blue tears are still delicious.

Red hair was best girl.

I've fapped to that alien countless times

u fu fu fu

>helps the man she loves get with another girl
>breaks down crying afterwards like she had no way of stopping it
>didn't even ask if she could join in or at least watch
What was her problem

she was a cuck who didnt realize it at the time, thats why she did it. she was probably only upset afterwards because she realized she didnt get to watch

How many fucking edits of that picture exist?

Not enough

Too many.

A decent amount.

A lot.

I remember a Nisekoi, Yahari, and Re Zero one. Can't come up with more.

Fresh out of the Konobi thread.

Generic moeblob wins by grace of being the main girl: the anime.

It was kinda disappointing after giving her the same VA as Ichigo, the same basic personality, a very similar character design, having there be a plausible way she could be Ichigo, and then hinting at her being actually quite a bit older than she appeared, they totally dropped that whole thread and just made her an MiB in the end.

Yo Pedro, she didn't win, she lose pretty hard, actually.

w-what is she planning to achieve by that action

probably to steal back her love by reverse-cucking Red

what if she accidentally steals red

Fucking Porter Robinson using her laughs in a track her by millions of normies. The madman

What song?

>kannafags still mad because she got BTFO on all fronts.

Seriously, it's been 4 years. Let it go.

their glasses clanking together was heart melting when i first watched it, fucking hell what a great scene. not to mention kanna getting btfo from 2 feet away

yfw da kanna wins da user atsu

Don't forget it clinked twice. At the end, too, after he finds her or something and she's telling him about all the times she's kissed him. Wow, I barely remember any details of this show.

God, if there's one thing I liked about this anime and wish more drama/romance anime did, it was the fact that the main/first girl won and it was obvious that she would win. Saying that sounds like I don't like any suspense or tension, which isn't the case, there was plenty of tension in this. But so many anime have

>protag likes nice, not-tsundere girl from the get-go
>there's already a tsundere girl that has been crushing on him for years
>series always involves protag having to get over first girl even though she's perfectly fine, to be with tsundere girl

What I don't like about this is that I know what the inevitable is, but they always manage to make me ship the protag with the first girl instead, since the tsundere is normally a gaggle of the same traits every single time.

That said Kanna could have been much worse and I didn't dislike her.

What anime is the original image from?

Bumping for answer to my question

>there's already a tsundere girl that has been crushing on him for years
What? When the tsundere wins, it's generally because she hasn't been around for years. When she's around from the backstory and then a new girl arrives and takes the mc's fancy instantly, it's the new girl that wins generally.

White album 2

Thanks user.

Who's the based user that keep making these?
And how?

I realised that after I posted it. I should've just said "the tsundere," period.