Brainwashed People

>Laugh about how leftists are being brainwashed by the mainstream media
>Proceeds to watch pure propaganda from Varg and his cult followers

Honestly, as a an independent. There's no fucking difference between you retards. You watch what you want to watch & you hear what you want to hear.

But pagans are the worst by far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
muslimheritage.com/article/viking-and-muslim-world
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Norway
go be irrelevant somewhere else.

Pagans drank cum.

Stop watching Varg.

I have never watched and will never watch anything varg makes
he is a retarded pagan larping faggot who doesn't know shit about anything. and his music is generic metal trash that sounds exactly the same as every other metal trash out there

I watch Varg because he is fundamentally right.

Dont act like you dont want to live on the country side with your family.

Confirmed for never having listened to any of vargs music. Butthurt jew (christian) detected. Proud in your ignorance condemning varg while admitting you have never listened to anything he has said, is your entire opinion on him based on memes? How do you know he knows anything when you say you havent listened to anything he has said? Why are christians always proud of being ignorant.

Actually, I do live on the countryside.
But Im still not some inbred nut either

le 56% man

>another character assassination thread

nice schizoid solid thread m8, take your meds

wtf I love Varg's comics now

Redpill me on paganism
Could they've build something like this ?

Im a stronk independent intelectual.

Christian here and i love varg and his music

They lived i wooden huts not much differently from how africans today live in mudhuts. They were even behind the fucking mudslimes in technology (except shipbuilding). They still used wooden shields weighing 5 tons and shitty swords.

>What do you think?

>inbred nut either
you probably a shit skin, a jew trying to discredit varg or a christian in denial.

Haha.
Im a pure aryan aheist, but nice try faggot

considering that architecture is a mix of pagan Visigoth and pagan roman architecture. So yeah, pagans could.

Anglos does still mak their inferior shithouses out of poo.
We make skyscrapers out of superior Norwegian wood and glawa.
bricks are for plebians.

Fuck off TJ. Your just a nihilist who cant be happy. So instead of doing anything productive you try and tear down others.

and you suck at it. you have offer nothing of substance to discredit Varg.

Listen to heill odinn

Haha, did I burst your bubble? you little shit-stain. Im just observant, and youre no different from the leftist scum yourself. You're just being fed propaganda up your ass till you puke it out on others

>has yet to say anything of substance.

It is funny that most larpagans are americans

Renaissance is the revival of Classicism, which means Roman and Greek architecture and arts (with some other minor influences).

He's constantly talking one-sided about issues without debating anyone. He cherry picks books based on authors he like and feed their propaganda on his videos. (Pretty much exactly like the lib media). Except he is even worse. He offer nothing but pure propaganda with and with 0 debate. He could never debate someone with an IQ above 90.

Dr. Duke Pesta would completely fuck him over on every single one of his typical topics any day, any time.

give me a counter point to one of his arguments

I to am of two sides.
I always mak sure to take the schrodingers position on every issue.
Hail chaos.

Here Varg lays it all down, quit being a christcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=6_hv674htGI

Looks like you've been brainwashed by "rational skeptic" centrists like Sargon.

wow le edgy norwegian is upset? probably a christcuck

>stop raising your children up in your own values
>stop educating them yourselves
>stop making so many white children
>stop living in comfy rural France it's child abuse they need to live in a metropolis
I wonder who this might be

It's based on pre-Christian architecture so... Yes.

>
topkek Norwegian cucks BTFO

Varg is a deranged leftist scumbag who is just obsessed with hatred of christianity.
His end goal for europeans is that they should leave society, go to woods and start tribes and wait till the new Ice age arrives.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=13

In reality you have to honour both your pagan and christian ancestors and stop dividing right wing movements because of their religion.

Why dont you watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc and then put what he says up against what varg says in pretty every fucking video he publishes? Note that this guy probably 5000 times more educated than varg on this. But I bet you wont watch though because it doesnt fit your narrative.

I have no problems with homeschooling or raising your children how you want. But to constantly feed them propaganda and leave them unexposed to different opinions just makes you a weak faggot who has something to hide

Varg is a retard simply because the minute he got out of prison he became a damn tradcuck (or focused his life on being such).

It would have been better if Varg got stabbed to death in prison or Varg died trying to kill the police or a massacre then to grow old and fuck everything up (you get old and boring).

Even thou he is only 44 he dug himself in a whole which he will never get out of by marrying and having kids.

i dont feel like wasting an hour of my life.

Yeah, what a retard he is for having 6 white children.

varg is a dumbfuck. i stopped watching his videos when he said that communism works and that norway was a communist country when he grew up.

>But to constantly feed them propaganda and leave them unexposed to different opinions just makes you a weak faggot who has something to hide
point to the video or are you just making this shit up?

>Yeah, what a retard he is for having 6 white children.
That is implying i think fucking Juan is less of a dumbass for having 8 mongrel children with his wife.

White children do not matter unless you can force immigrants out as the darkies will always outbreed you and once the darkies are gone you need only 2 to 4 white children.

I do but varg is a mentally ill retard with no understanding of anything

>BUT MUH 6 CHILDREN
Literally not an argument.
Steven Anderson has 8 white children and is redpilled on kikes.
Does it make him /ourguy/ ? No. He is a shill for race-mixing through faith.

But Varg has 6 children is redpilled on the kikes and is anti-race mixing.

How far does one have to go before he becomes /ourguy/?

Yeah, thats what I thought you'd say. Just like the average leftist you're so afraid to get your varg-propaganda melted. Dr. Duke Pesta has done nothing but study history, especially the western civilization and how it was developed. He would fuck Varg up the ass if he ever got to debate him. But yes, continue to live in your little bubble, faggot.

Pretty much all of his videos are pure one sided with 0 insight or debate.
Watch some of Dr. Duke Pesta. He have studied history and the developement of western civilization his entire life. He would fuck your varg up his ass if they were ever to have a debate.

I'd tell you to watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc but since you're probably just close minded like the average leftist I dont think you will. It wouldnt fir your narrative, am I right? Better stay uneducated

>Pretty much all of his videos are pure one sided with 0 insight or debate.
Give sauce on him making his kids watch his videos.

The Duke Pesta interview is really good and his book is fantastic. Varg is right on small things, but overall he's seriously a low IQ dumbfuck.

Varg
>Hates far-right movements in europe and even activally shills against supporting them
>Hates everything about capitalist even more then Lenin or Marx
>Hates Civilization and technological progress and shills for primitivism
>Considers liberal leftiests better then right-wing people in every way to the point in calling them redpilled.
>Divides right-wing movement just for simply their fucking RELIGION
>Considered mediterraneans not truly whites and actually wants to distinguish them from rest of europeans
>Wants europeans to abandon everything and go to the wood, create tribes and wait till ne ice age arrives(UN FUCKING IRONICALLY)
>Never posts any sources or proofs on his videos

Trully /ourguy/

He has no problems feeding you retards with propaganda and you somehow think he doesnt do the same to his own kids?

Too afraid to watch the video I linked you, I assume?

>unexposed to different opinions

This is bullshit lefty thinking. The idea that education involves 'opinions' is what leads to these emotionally unstable student types with zero critical thinking abilities. That good old pagan Plato knew how to teach people to think. You start with mathematics to get the brain used to logical inference and then train the child to use the same principles when applied to language. Teaching them about 'opinions' isn't teaching them at all.

No, the way to get educated is to be exposed to different views and different opinions. And from there on choose what is right. This is a problem with both leftists and people like you. You dont want to step out of your comfort zone to hear what other people have to say.

with their anus

He's educating them in normal school subjects AND raises them as Pagans.

What is the difference between that and a Christian homeschooler?

if you are an independant op you are brainwashed.

Those 'far right' movements in Europe are all pro-Israel kosher controlled opposition.

>St. Peter's
>Visigoth Pagan
You do know that Gothic was out of style and seen as too Barbaric right?

Dont bother trying to educate christ-cucks, their dying religion will soon be majority chink and nigger anyway.

No, you train someone to think logically, and then they're capable of rejecting shitty opinions when they meet them - as they will in life. Exposing them to different opinions doesn't mean shit unless they've first developed their critical reasoning abilities. Opinions are heap as shit, you'll find them Everywhere.

In norway they'd take the children away.

Where does Varg even live?

France
>legally Louis Cachet

Man.
The absolute fucking state of Varg.

What did the Bogs want from him?

Do Mars, Apollo etc. ring any bells? You do know romans and greeks weren't always christian? Pagan religions are the original European religions.

There was beautiful architecture way before christianity was a thing in Europe

"Gothic architecture" is heavily borrowed from Pagan culture.

Good point op

Too bad im not even christian but whatever, faggot.

I have no problems with whatever fucking religion. The problem with this fag varg is that he brainwashes them with pure propaganda and lies from their very birth with 0 insight and 0 debate with other people. Dr. Duke Pesta has studied the developement of Western civilization his entire life. He would fuck varg up his ass if they would ever have a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc I bet youre too scared to watch this, huh? Dont fit your narrative, right? Fucking lefty-like faggots

+ 1000

Christard kike lovers ass blasted from getting repeatedly BTFO in this thread

Why the fuck do you care if 5 children in some rural part of France believes that Christianity is bad and brown hair is a big no no?

>b-but what about muh children
You don't care about their well being. And even if you did, they seem very happy to me.
>inb4 someones childhood is ruined because daddy thinks white people never created civilization

you're a fag

>tfw varg will never be your pa

say what you want about Varg but Burzum, Emperor, Mayhem and Immortal are your biggest cultural exports. let that sink in for a second.

>nothing wrong with christians unless you're mean to them first
>implying christcucks arent always first to fire
Can christians be any more cucked?

I do because I think its sad how some poor kids are being brainwashed by some inbred nut to believe things that just isnt true. And on top of that he brainwash you retards as well

While Christians were defending Europe from muslims, pagans were stabbing us in the back. Varg is just following pagan tradition.

>Vikings left the Muslim world alone, preferring instead to serve as mercenaries in its armies, or trade with it in valuable commodities such as slaves – they may have been raiders at the European end of trade route, but at the Middle Eastern end they were merchants.
muslimheritage.com/article/viking-and-muslim-world

Then you're a fag. A parent is supposed to raise their kids by their own values.

Be it a fedora cuck or a young earth creationist or Varg.

if Varg is inbred what is your example of pure?

>what is your example of pure?

Someone not like Varg

White Christians will be here long after any other white demographic.

>Amish birthrate: 7.7 children per woman
>Evangelical Christian birthrate: 3.4 children per woman
>Muslim birthrate: 3.1 children per woman
>Atheist/irreligious: 1.7 children per woman
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

>Mormon can expect to make 3.4 babies in his or her lifetime. Jews, Catholics, and most flavors of Protestantism have fertility rates ranging from 2 to 2.5. At the low end of the baby-making spectrum you've got atheists, with 1.6 kids, and agnostics, who average only 1.3.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a

Homse

Varg is not inbred though. You just want him to be inbred because it fits your narrative.

He acts like a retarded inbred with 0 logic and critical thinking skills, thats for sure

We need more Varg comics

I agree with Varg on most things except Christianity and listen to black metal more than anything else, but I think he's making one big mistake: he's not teaching his kids to navigate multicultural society.

Those kids are eventually going to leave home. Never mind all the attractions of the city, his kids are going to freak the fuck out when they find out how easy it is to get running water and not have to shit in a hole in the ground. The first based black man they meet is going to make them question his entire teachings. When they're at uni smoking pot in a Paris flat with their multicultural friends, they aren't going to have any alternative ideology on how to comprehend this and stay white. Their dad's just going to be some crazy murderer innawoods shitting in a hole in the ground. That's what their teenage rebellion is going to be against. They've already been taught to hate Christian culture, basically THE only white culture in France, since the pagan Romans abolished druidism. So where else have they got to turn?

Yes, protect kids from degeneracy in schools and media, but also teach them how to deal with it. They WILL come into contact with it eventually and it's going to btfo of them unless they're eased into it and taught how to navigate it responsibly whilst maintaining positive white identity.

Indeed

This is most apparent when he's arguing with Survive the Jive

>"science is all bullshit and equally bad as christianity"
>"read my wife's books instead!"

it's infuriating how much his fanboys swallow this shit

It's not the church's job to decide who should and shouldn't marry. Atheist and pagan officials don't discriminate by race either. If you don't like mixed martiages, it's the government you must petition.

>show me evidence of him contradicting in something
>I don't like to waste an hour of my life
Get lost, you shitstain

>Sup Forums btfo by a d&c shill thread
You wish JIDF.

Wouldnt surpise me if he forced them to become like him either. Live in a tin-can and shit in a hole in the ground.

>What is positive propaganda?
>what is the plebijan?
You god damn retard, your are worse then mainstreamsheep.

If you think that democracy works and the nature of succesfull human society isnt aristocratic you are what I call "deeply brainwashed"
That is the "smart" person who is i doctrinated in such a manner that he does itellectual work on the basis of his indoctrination, thinking its his own ideas.

You are the worst of them all.

The only christian thing in that pic is the cross as a symbol of worship.

This is not true in general.
Look at goatfuckers in Germany. They follow their faith not what the gov tells them.
Gov and Church are a power duality, while in german secular society its about 98% state and 2% church.
In Poland for instance its different.

varg is fucking retarded lmao