Thanks for sending this guy, Britain. This is the funniest and most informative show on television

Thanks for sending this guy, Britain. This is the funniest and most informative show on television.

lol liberal propaganda at its worst. guy used to be okay but ever since the election it's just non stop propaganda. worst thing about it it's starting to feel forced now...

yeah I love being told how shitty my country and President are by a British millionaire being paid by Jews to subvert public opinion.

i see you avi

What is he supposed to do? Circlejerk about America being awesome every week and ignore the many social problems in this country?

fuck yourself with your bull's dick

i hate those shows because they have a team of monkeys in the bag dredging up information and then often either misrepresenting it or manipulating it to fit their needs

the host just reads off a teleprompter lol

Isn't that what he did when Obama was president?

Ive got a number of bong friends...when this fag first appeared on the scene, I was one day bemoaning one of his viral videos making the rounds....around the second or third time I brought him up finally one of the bongs said "m8, what da fuck are you on about? we don't know any John Oliver!" - we all then had a good laugh when we realized he was a nobody that was passed off on the American public purely because burgers defer to the accent.

definitely not bias

I am so sorry.

Anytime user! How are you getting on with Peirs Morgan?

pic related.

This is true, I had never heard of him before I saw people talking about him on Sup Forums. The other faggot, James Corden, was famous over here (as an actor in a sitcom), as was Piers Morgan, but this bloke? Nope, literally nobody has ever heard of him, he's just a chancer.

Keep him.

I had no idea who he was

Although I was aware of that half caste African on your political shows.

noice

You do your OP well, you giant fucking faggot.

Never heard of the cunt until I started following the election last year. Literally nobody knows who he is.

You sent Piers Morgan back to us, if you send John Oliver back our way too they’ll be trouble.

Interesting huh? Explains why, even assuming ((their)) bias, they only focus on the wrong opinions.
Comedy is a great weapon, but it's hard to use in a pro-argument (unless you are actually correct perhaps?).

He's a no-one over here.
You can keep the twat.

thats bait

James Corden too

He used to do a podcast with another (((comedian))) called (((It's going to break the Goyim knowing levels))) Andy((( Zalzman))).The podcast is called The Bugle,and it's the most liberal,unfunny podcast in the world.I sometimes listen to it to remember how much left wing comedy is dead .The other week they had an Indian guy on,and they were desperate for him to condemn British colonialism in India.This poo poo bloke didn't want to go there,and was trying to be diplomatic,but the (((Zalzman))) and his (((sister))) were egging him on to slag off the white man.It was a textbook example of Jewish hatred of white people,who they live among,work with and in many cases identify with.Jewish self hatred.