Does Karl Marx critic against capitalism still work in the modern capitalism?

Does Karl Marx critic against capitalism still work in the modern capitalism?

>in the modern capitalism
What did he mean by this

Marx's critique of capitalism is valid but his own solution to capitalism is complete and utter rubbish.

It never worked

It never worked.. Being that he was a lazy bum that nobody respected or wanted to be around, his views on human nature were entirely made up in his head to justify his own pathetic degeneracy.

Even tho his theory on how to solve the "issue" was his critic of capitalism right?

No.

Marxists are literally mad that the Proletariat are supporting free market Capitalism.

Which is why they had to resort to calling them racist dumb Rednecks.

It's actually not, labor theory (of value) is an absolutely asinine way to look at economics.

I don't know much about him, bad school here. Can explain for me?

Is that burger here from the thread earlier
Saying hitler was gay
I wanna continue

>Does Karl Marx critic against capitalism still work in the modern capitalism?

Marx said in 1867 that capitalism would always be racked by recessions, depressions, unemployment etc., and that it would get worse and worse. 15 years after World War II, western economists said Marx was wrong and those problems were licked, but they came back with a vengeance. They were proved wrong and Marx was proved right. The taxpayer bailout of the banks a decade ago is one sign of this, including the massive recession and unemployment of the time.

His only valid critique is that of alienation due to specialization: each person becomes so good and focused at producing a part that is essentially 1/100th of the final product that he can't really measure or "own" his own contribution. Since meaning matters in our actions, this makes capitalism very dry and soulless.

However, the labor theory of value is pure ideology sneaking into economics whilst adding nothing; and the whole notion of historical materialism, dialectic and class struggle is bullshit. He also predicted the collapse of capitalism and failed, and his successors did the same and failed.

You see the trend? I sure don't. And, in fact, you do admit you don't either.

>his own solution to capitalism is complete and utter rubbish

Marx never had a "solution to capitalism". I doubt you know what Marx wrote, in fact I'd say 99% of college-educated "intellectuals" that you can see on TV have little idea what Marx wrote.

There's a famous exchange where French communists complained Marx was not telling them a "solution to capitalism" and how to set up society in the future./ Marx replied that he was Karl Marx, not Auguste Comte, and that he didn't want to write recipes for the kitchens of the future.

Of course. Considering that his idea hold significant sway over modern societies, they "still work" by very definition.

Marx was a Jew, and a Jew hates and loves the shekel, just as he hates and loves himself.

>Govt taking money from people and giving it to (((banks)))
>having anything to do with capitalism

Fucking retard. What part of capitalism says you need to bail out failing businesses or organizations of any kind through the forceful redistribution of resources?

His critique "works" in the sense that there will always be a lower class that would benefit from getting wealth redistributed to them.

It doesn't work in the sense that his solutions are a pile of hot garbage and never have worked at any time they've been tried.

No. Marx never considered/expected that capitalism would allow art to flourish as great as it does now.

Are DNA tests a reasonable way to find out if i have kike lineage
i sometimes feel like my neuroticism is like a kike
but i dont do mental backflips though
more like a dumb bobby fischer

Sure. Marketing companies use him all the time.

Marx was a moron who preferred the company of his wealthy elite friends and they, in turn, encouraged his theory as a means to return to feudalism.

Yeah, just a couple of superpowers used them to be created, and more or less everyone uses bits and pieces, no biggie.

It's so multilayered, fucked apart and convoluted at this point that there is no possible way any 19th century philosopher could provide a systematic solution to most modern economic or social problems, regardless of their perspective. And anyone unironically shilling gommunism after 1973 legitimately deserves a firing squad tbqh.

I think the early humanist Marx had some profound insights into the human condition under modernity, particularly through his theory of alienation.

In Marxist theory, the state is an instrument of class conflict. For Marxists, the division between big business and government is purely illusory; they're both parts of the superstructure that reinforces the base that is the capitalist mode of production.

Marx was not an idealist, he wouldn't have cared that you imagine some society where the economy and state are separate. To him, the collusion of government and big business was an inevitable part of capitalism, until it would be overcome by the working class.

>Yeah, just a couple of superpowers used them to be created
But they were created by shitting on everything Marx wrote and exploiting own workers harder that even those nasty capitalists.

Karl Marx's criticism never worked against any capitalism. The guy was an idiot.