Dangan Ronpa 3

So when is this bitch gonna kick the bucket?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackflirtlarping.tumblr.com/post/149490738023/sakakura-is-gay-the-meta-post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

Soon most likely my friend!

So we have no clues on the possible homeroom teacher of the DR1 class? Not that it's important, I guess.

we'll see you monday, boy!

Never

>Chiakifags actually think she'll live
>Chiakifags will commit sodoku on the last episode

I'm late today, stay strong brothers.

Our boy does it again.

Anyone else not liking despair much since Junko showed up. The DR2 cast is essentially playing second banana to her now. Also why are we not seeing any of DR1 cast if part of the school year happened by the time the first killing game occurred?

What will her face be like in the final OP?

I'm going to start doing this too. I'm gonna start thinking so much better

Nope, no clues yet. I hope they're a nice person that doesn't hate normies.

how was any of this supposed to show Izuru that despair was unpredictable/not boring again?

>Basically force a bunch of people to kill one another
>They kill one another as predicted via self fulfilling prophecy
>Guy kills basically half the people there
>Has already demonstrated will and ability to kill
>Be suddenly surprised when this guy tries to kill the person who inadvertently lead to his death
???

Let's hope so my friend!

You as well my friend. He's becoming better and better by the episode so let's keep our spirit up!

sdr2 cast has been in the background since ep3, unfortunately.

things are really serious now, so DR1 SoL doesn't really fit the mood

He was surprised that a body without its head can stll shoot.

>implying Sup Forums DR aren't stealth generals

>the whole thing about Despair being unpredictable
But it isnt.
I'm sure a Ultimate Psychologist would be able to predict all that shit, even more when we're talking about Izuru. I was rather waiting for him to say "How boring." after the whole ordeal.
people dont do unpredictable things when they are under extreme emotional stress , they do unlogical things, which becomes unpredictable to people who can only understand logic like Junko who's the ultimate analyst, but Izuru supposedly has every single talent, there's no reason he shouldnt be able to predict this.

>big guy says he'll protect his little waifu
>immediately stabs and throws her

What did he mean by this?

I'm tired of Juzo and his boys. When will they fuck off?

>SHSL hope
>can even predict that

Money wasted

I'm not SHSL anything and even I know that the body receives input from the brain after decapitation for awhile

Izuru is a fucking fraud

He is best boy and no one can compare to him.

Naegi was literally designed to be a girl, then, at the last minute, they decided to make him a guy to cater to their audience better, without changing his personality or any of his dialogue.

Why is Chisa getting shafted. I was promised she'd fall to despair and be the mastermind/

I don't remember him saying he'd protect her, just that he told her not to worry

Japanese writers only look things at concepts and never fully understand it when they incorporate it in their stories. You think Kohacka is a good writer?

so apparently people have pointed out that Pikachu bunny girl was hiding behind people so she might have been the person that the Snakemen were bodyguarding so were they after her body for her duel coloured eyes ?

What a nice bulge

> I know that the body receives input from the brain after decapitation for awhile
> The brain somehow sends signals through the air.

Bullshit. Now, when you're dying your muscles innately clench up, and as life leaves you, you cum, and you shit your pants.

Am I the only one that thought the first killing game was arousing as fuck and got a boner?

>that red haired girl that objected and got shoot in the head, her thighs while falling, her lips barely open and her boobs covered in blood.

>the secretary girl covered in blood with her face full of despair, and then the rage when she misses the student council president,hnnnggg

>that little cute girl crying and having shivers just to get killed and thrown away like thrash (you can even see her feet and cute slippers if you pause at the right time)

>that pink haired girl that got stabbed by the guy that loved her and then twitched like crazy while crying and spilling blood all over the place (she probably even heard him)

>that blonde girl that got stabbed along with her boyfriend, twitching while screaming and her thights covered in blood

Jesus christ

He only said that it's going to be all right. He wasn't really wrong.

This isn't normal despair. This is Danganronpa despair.

She is getting shafted by THIS
*unzips dick*

When the anime ends. At least they're fun and don't shit up threads like waifuwars.

next week she becomes the monokuma maid my friend

Monster Musume
Precure Thread
JoJo Thread
Bleach
One Piece
Berserk
It's time.
/yys/
Kantai Collection

What I miss?

Are you Junko?

>Complain about the first killing game being rushed and uninteresting as fuck
>"just turn your brain off bro"
Dangan Ronpa fags in a nutshell, can't accept criticism

Ah, a fellow guro connoisseur.
So nice to meet a man of taste

Yeah, it was lewd as fuck. Already made some sound webms. It's going to be hard to forget.

Juuzo please.

I kind of want her to become despair in the final episode.

Why did the first killing game have no characterization whatsoever? Everyone just went crazy and everyone died under 5 minutes.

I used to think that, but now they're just fun and a welcome presence. It's much more than can be said for most posts and arguments anywhere on Sup Forums.

/ai/
Sadpanda

I don't know why Chisa likes Kyosuke so much. Juzo is much cooler. He's more handsome, down to earth, not afraid to get his hands dirty, has gap moe, has a killer body, I could go on.
Their relationship would be much more balanced and cute. They're on the same level. Kyosuke is like some unattainable ideal that neither of them can reach. I actually think Juzo has a more appealing relationship with Chisa and Kyosuke individually than Chisa and Kyosuke have with each other. That's not the point, though. The point is why isn't Chisa on this man's dick yet?

Better to rush it than to waste time trying to make it interesting and risk failing. Remember Seiko's backstory?

So, JABBERWOCK ISLAND next Mirai Hen episode?

I thought it was Izuru that killed the student council. But they just killed themselves

>mfw she never stops smiling

>/ai/

Truly one of the worst

The entire premise is already retarded, what the fuck did you expect?

H-HAYAI

madarai guarded the entire student council

which is why he had to die before the killing game lol

So wait. Nagito's plane crash this episode was supposed to be the one that killed his parents, right?

But I thought in the games it happened during early childhood.

>When he was only an elementary school student, Nagito and his parents went on a family vacation at San Cristóbal Island in the Galápagos archipelago. When the vacation was at an end, the family boarded onto an airplane leaving from the San Cristóbal Airport. However, the plane ended up being hijacked. Both the hijacker and Nagito's parents were killed before his very eyes after a small meteor crashed into the airplane, letting him inherit all of his parents' fortune and become free to do whatever he wished, as he had no other relatives alive.

So either the writers got it chronologically wrong or he was in two plane crashes throughout his life.

Jabberwock or Yu Narukami. We'll probably get Narukami followed by Jabberwock.

Because it's not necessary. It was the same with Twilight Syndrome, which they tackled perfectly given the 1cour constraint.

nope Kyoko being reveal as junko next future episode

I guess, but this whole show just feels like a cluster fuck
Almost as if they're being rushed to tie all the backstory together in a neat bow while at the same time trying to make these new characters totally relevant you guise in only 11 episodes.
It was uninteresting.
I was fucking bored during that sequence and was actually mad that they tried using the cheap trick of having sappy music playing over gruesome violence.

He looks like a volleyball character.

>lol

Doesn't have to be his first plane crash user

bunny girl needed the most protection then

You can have a quirky world that has some decent world building. Just because you're a Kohacka yes man doesn't mean you have to just accept whatever shown to you. Suspension of belief.

The plane crash is probably his luck bending events so that he'd avoid the events that happened at the academy.

I'm guessing it happens pretty often, since it's one of the few settings that can strand you for extended periods of time, forcing you to miss things.

A cute skel

>tfw your sister is napping and you want to cuddle

Was getting captured part of his plan?

If Chisa could die for Kyosuke, does that mean she could also kill for him?

No, his parents are already dead it was confirm when you see his papers during when he was suspended

>expecting chisa to have taste

blackflirtlarping.tumblr.com/post/149490738023/sakakura-is-gay-the-meta-post My fucking sides

I'm going to have to go with two different plane crashes. I mean, there is nothing stopping two different plans from crashing

I only watch it for the gore dude

>JoJo is up there

guys don't
it's not a general, seriously

it's awful over there
please help

nope, just thought it was hot as fuck. shame we didn't get to see how the secretary died. and the brown girl got little time and the fountain of blood in her neck was meh

mah niggas, have some slippers

Was he a survivor of Flight 77?

Rezero?

this is why you read zero. you find out how much of a lying bitch junko is.

You said it, brother. He punched his own feelings again to make his friends happy. I have no words, but praise for him.
My faith never wavers: Monday will deliver!

Wait for the episode 12 twist and we will see!

Sadly, we just don't know what happened when each of the three met, or in between them in general. Maybe some childhood promises? There are just way too many probabilities. In the end it all comes down to Chisa's own preferences.

At least it got good animation

>unattainable ideal that neither of them can reach.
You just answer your own question women get off on that

Her with her hair out is a miracle of the universe.

Of coursh!

>cute tomboy having convulsions while blood spouts out of a bullet hole in her neck
I know how you feel, user
I know perfectly how you feel

Seems fucking stupid to rehash the same thing twice but this is dangitgrandpa

When you tell her she has to start sucking if she ever wants to see Junko ever again

Thanks Madarai for protecting everyone

Willing to die for someone and to kill are two different things. That obviously doesn't make her incappable of killing, though.

>We didn't get to see how chainsaw glasses died, just that she did
fucking waste

dumb bitches' mom was probably already dead anyway

after the disaster that was the first anime, they didn't want to risk giving danganronpa more than one cour.

so they gave us two single-cour animes as a make-shift two-cour

Not to mention fart, make silly noises and maybe even give birth. Remember, kids. Dying is fun!

>JoJo

that place is fucking awful to be, considering I'm a JoJo fag, I still go there, it's a fucking curse

Did they have rough despair inducing sex?

BD will be uncensored, yes?

Probably
>directors cut with a longer first killing game
Kodaka pls

Glad to see I am among gentlemen of developed, mature taste here.