Salvador Dali

/ourguy/

We need graphic designers to w a v e his stuff up and appropriate it.

This is what happens when you:
1. Elevate the uninformed opinions of "artists" to the status of oracle. (Barbara Streisand, Jimmy Kimmel)
2. Cite someone's private beliefs as reason to disqualify their work. (Wagner, Walt Disney)

i went to the dali musem in st petersburg florida when they had a Walt disney exhibit it was awesome highly recommended

Dali was a faggot who had some (but not nearly all) symptoms of gender dysphoria. He wanted to be a woman so he could fuck his friend and occasional sponsor. He was tired of the bourgeoises artists and hangers on that tried to sleep with him for status and lashed out regularly, like anyone would.

>Dali was trans

> It's Really Surreal

xDDDDD GOT EM

If he was edible he'd be salvador deli.

>jodorowsky's dune will never ever exist

Hell no he wasn't trans, he was mentally disturbed. Dude watched Federico Garcia Lorca fuck prostitutes and lovers while jacking off in the corner to Lorca's cock, wishing he was the woman. If anything he was a wannabe femboy trap.

>tfw trampling vagina

>He wanted to be a woman
>No he wasn't trains
404 furfag cannot compute

>trains
fuck me

>surrealist facism
I like it

Lol hipsters BTFO. Schizos always sense bs even if it's not there. Broken clock, etc.

*sniffle* Bump *sniff*

he did a ton of drugs and used a lot of sexual imagery, i can't imagine a less Sup Forums artist

Fuck him for supporting fascist Franco who killed many innocent Catalonian comrades during the civil war.

FREE CATALONIA

I forgot to mentiom Pic related is a protest by catalonian students against spain fascists who denied the referendum

Italian fascism was heavily inspired by futurism, the connection between art and aesthetics and fascism is impossible to ignore.

>Aliyah, The Rebirth of Israel

If He Was a country restaurant he would be El Salvador Deli

Man, this is a really inconvenient time to be a closet Fascist with Dali tattoos

I too am a trains person. Why won't my friends call me Thomas like I've asked them? Steam powered bigots

pic related

......,damn............powerful.....