There is nothing more hotter than a(n antagonistic) woman trying to seduce and keep the MC away from his love interest

There is nothing more hotter than a(n antagonistic) woman trying to seduce and keep the MC away from his love interest.

Prove me wrong.

An antagonistic woman seducing the MC's love interest.
I don't know if that's ever happened in anime or manga, but that would be hotter than your scenario.

There is something hotter. Said women succeeds and becomes the MC's love interest.

I need examples of this

shit/10

This is from White Album, right?

Christ, was that show terrible.

Katanagatari, If I remember
Shame, I actually thought about watching that

>Shame, I actually thought about watching that
Are you sure you weren't thinking about White Album 2? Because that's actually good. There's a reason no one ever talks about the original.

Should I just skip White Album 1?

>Shame, I actually thought about watching that

Hey, don't take my opinion as a fact.
I mean I won't deny I have impeccable taste, but just because I didn't enjoy it doesn't mean you won't either.

To be fair, I don't remember much about that show, apart from the MC's love interest getting NTR'd and cringing throughout the entire show.

Nothing wrong with that. Though I don't see that too often.

When you think about it, White Album had an entire cast of fucked up people except for like one person.

White album 1 or 2?

WA2 is your pretty generic typical teen love triangle romance story.

WA is your generic 90s kdrama convoluted 2deep4u melodrama with shocking revelations dating back like 10 years with everyone having met each other in the past.

Different strokes for different folks.

That was a lot more erotic than I thought itd be, I assume she doesn't win the guy though?

She's the main antagonist.

Oh yeah. I couldn't care less that she lost.

That just makes it hotter and increases my desire for her to win.

Female villains never do win the MC bowl.

>tfw just want my corruption fetish pandered to

Is that so much to ask?

>akame ga kill
>esdeath

Yes

But hey, if you have a ryona fetish, than female villains are awesome.

It's an open ending that leans heavily towards one of the two main girls.

this pic from white album ?

Is white album too real for you? I'm at chapter 4 and the level of 3dpd in this shit is too high for my expectations.
This could make a great TV series if it wasn't for it being an otaku pandering shit.

White Album would've been better as a dorama or something. No one who watches anime wants a melodrama unless it's like WA2 with waifus.

I like the bit where she jumps him and drags him into a toilet cubicle.

Am I wrong in saying that she actually had an interest in the twat MC beyond 'stay away from your Pop Idl girlfriend;?

It's the most erotic anime kiss, the way there is a small drop of tears on the end of her tongue before sheo goes in is incredibly erotic.

>>WA2 is your pretty generic typical teen love triangle romance story.

WA3 broke my fucking heart, I was invested in the love triangle because of how well developed they were.