/nig/ - Neogaf Implosion General - MAKE TAMRIEL GREAT AGAIN EDITION

>Basic Gestalt:
i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png

>More summary:
pastebin.com/e0VHrAUK

>irc chatlog with Sup Forums mods about banned neogaf discussion.
pastebin.com/5kYQiHS9

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

I bought your game Todd!

Remind the jannies on Sup Forums that they do in fact, do it for free

>>

BRRRRR

Just saying the Sup Forums mods have been compromised, neogaf is running Sup Forums now.

Geonaf died, what happened?

Stop remaking this shit. No one cares.

>be Sup Forums mod
>believe in the Sup Forums boogyman
>send users to Sup Forums
>
>profit (?)
They can't be this stupid

cripchan happened

Dubbs for the dead

Fallout 4 was absolute shit. I wish I didn't pay actual money for this piece of garbage. Fuck you, Todd.

good, but you have to buy ALL of Todd's games

post yfw this is actually happening.

To be fair a chick who gets drunk with you in your hotel room is basically asking you to fuck her, so she shouldn't be too surprised if a guy joins her in the shower under such circumstances.

What did you say??

that's a nice butt

I fucking hate it when people don't really listen to you. Do they even know who's fucking talking. Or they ask a pretend question to pretend to seem interested but it's completely unrelated to what you've just said.

Like today at Walmart I was explaining how Hitler had an almost religious love for Stefanie Rabatsch and how that influenced his decisions similarly to how Christianity would. The cashier looked at me and said something like 'do you have a card with us' and I looked her dead in the eyes and said 'WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING I'VE JUST SAID.' Dumb slut, I bet she's not even read ANYTHING about Hitlers pre war life.

I rated her 1/5 on every point in the Walmart survey you get emailed after each experience, maybe next time she'll be more polite and I like to think I've improved her as a person.

Everything was up and we were memeing on them pretty good. I go to get groceries and its 404'd

You dumb crossposting Nigger, fuck off. Not only does Neogaf relate to Politics via it's very ASSOCIATION with it's Politics therein and it's Hillary Clinton Involvement, but it also relates to Vidya because of the very NATURE of that site. In short; get FUCKED.

b-but Todd, that's a lot of money. I don't have that much right now...

Fuck you Germany, I agree!

FUCK.OFF.
>>> v/

reminder that every neoGAF mod is gone

I hope everyone from Neogaf doesn't try to come here. The vidya boards are shit enough as it is, only /vr/ is acceptable.

But you did pay. Hope you enjoy fallout 5 and ESVI. I know you will.

Take back Sup Forums already. How can you bastards allow NeoFAG to supplant you?

Some user got banned for this bullshit. Lets expose the neogaf Sup Forums mods

JC is the ultimate Chad

Reminder that Sup Forums is talking about video games more than ever and off-topic threads are actually getting deleted now for the most part
And people are complaining about it

>Neofag, leftard scum left and right
>Neofag mod goes to prison for possesion of CP
>Neofag admin is a molester
Nice

The last time Sup Forums and Sup Forums merged in turned into a total cluster fuck to the point the FBI got involved due to credible bomb/death threats to SJWs. The mods fucked up big time, again.

This gonna be good.

NIGGER

I pirated your "game", Todd!

nice work retard

Praising Todd’s name to reinvigorate His power and destroy the filth of Tokyo

Go bitch at the hotpockets, they directed us here.

>Todd Howard
>Not THWD

The last moment of Neogaf before it shut down right here

>send half of Sup Forums to Sup Forums to get redpilled on jews

Are Sup Forums mods dare I say /ourguys/?

Can we safely assume that Sup Forums mod team has been infiltrated by geonaf?

Better get the money quick and buy my games user, don't make me repeat myself

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

can you fuckers stop spamming with all these fucking generals just stick to one and wait until it's archived

It would be best to tell these kids 2go2 8ch/v/. You can bitch about Ess Jay Doubleyous all you want there.

What about that gromph guy?

Any of yall homies play dat fallout 4 u know what im sayin? Shit is lit af homeslice, perfect game for african american men like myself between the ages of 17-28
Its not like dat gay witcher shit where u gotta play as some whyteboi, nah, you can be a hardass raider nigga with da lasers all be like PEW PEW u know what im sayin?
Well anyway that was all i had to say, guess ill catch you homies on line at the local gamestore waiting to grab your own copy of fo4, peace! streets! #yolospso(youonlyliveoncesoplayskyrimoften)

>This is the intelligence of people complaining about the state of Sup Forums

>a band for ants

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on theescapist? What happened there? Is Yahtzee still in business?

>Law route is buying Todd's games for every platform + mods
>Chaos route is replaying New Vegas for eternity
>Neutral route is playing Fallout 1 & 2 instead

but...I already pirated Fallout NV...

>ESVI
Don't you mean 3D Skyrim: Super Special Dragonborne Edition for only $59.99?

>Alien Colonial Marines is an Underrated Gem

Jesus Christ.

>toddposting Sup Forums edition

Alright faggots try this. If It doesn't work Ill stop posting here.

>NEOGAGGED

>westernshit, nintendoshit and shilling threads are taking up 90% of the board
It's still shit desu.

Reminder: I_AM_ABIB sexually harassed a femanon on /soc/ and ALTERNATIVE covered it up. Also BEAM is a woman. Remind her to get back in the kitchen

this should be in the OP

Sup Forums can't be that bad can it guys

Good job, user

it was so easy too. Imagine having that much power taken away from you in less than 12 hours.

How could you not kill yourself??

Sounds like very rapey

>Dec 2016

You can't post niggers in Sup Forums? This is not Sup Forums anymore.

I told you niggers you get banned for saying nigger on Sup Forums. That board and its mods should not be allowed on Sup Forums.

You've never had a girl friend have you

Its pretty fucked up right now. Mods have been shown to be total leftists.

YOU DID WHAT?! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS GAME PUNY HUMAN!!!

I got banned from Sup Forums a little while ago for the same shit

that racism clause was just made for mod abuse
they literally only enforce it when they feel like it

>that's what anime posters looks like

>>westernshit, nintendoshit and shilling threads

Sounds like video games to me. Also just because you don't like a game doesn't make it automatically shilling. Are you one of those retards who though the constant /hype/ threads for Ass Creed was actually shilling and not just blatant bait?

This kind of shit actually happens to cashiers so your pasta has that going for it.

Sup Forumsaginas must be coming here in droves, repill em on hitler, OPERATION Sup ForumsAGINAS FOR HITLER IS A GO

>Getting banned on christmas for saying nigger

What luck

They deserve worse.

whats happened since yesterday i just woke up

ohhh what a cutie :3

Kill it with fire!

I got banned last year for calling someone a faggot

Nice to have this board to contain this shit

hello there, totally normal user here; You seem like a pretty "cool" guy, we should be friends. Why don't you just go ahead and email me your contact info and home address
>[email protected]

Wow. And sky is blue.

>Sup Forums containment threads have fixed Sup Forums
Thanks Nazicucks!

Sup Forums has always been a hellhole. /vr/ is better

hitler was a kawaii person

Wew

>using the word nigger is racist
How can mods be so retarded?

Got banned for pointing out black IQ is 90 on average. Even lower in Africa.