Girl Slashes Arms over Rocket League

>claim toxic masculinity on RL made her do it.

>highly hostile to advice.

>wont turn off chat settings.

Which one of you is this?

Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's actually pretty sad, she appears to be legit mentally ill, probably Histrionic Personality Disorder. She needs actual help.

Give her some cheap (((help))) then

(((Help)))

(((charge her hundreds of dollars for "medications" and thousands of dollars for "counseling")))

OY VEY SHEKELS GOY

> cutting yourself over rocket league

Nice Halloween make-up there.

Wew thought anyone 18+ didn't do this shit
Also
>other people made me do this
No they didn't

ya i'm sure rocket league did that

I doubt most people that play Rocket League care about her

>cutting sideways

typical fucking female

One unfortunate byproduct of civilization is that shitty genes are allowed to replicate ad infinitum.

This bitch is a defect. Fuck her.

That's dumb.

>lose in rocket league
>cut self

JUST

I used to play world of warcraft in my younger days, wanna know what I'd do when I'd get stuck in a raid with an obnoxious little prick? I'D TAKE MY FUCKING HEADPHONES OFF AND PLACE THEM DOWN ON THE TABLE. I'm so sick of this victim status shit, bitch isn't a minority so she cuts herself for attention.

This is why independent women are a mistake.
Sell them off to the highest bidder when they reach sexual maturity. They would be much happier as slave wives.

>Cuts self

>HEY INTERNET FEEL SORRY FOR ME. LOOK AT WUT VIDYA GAMES DID HURRRRRR

Bitch shoulda cut her fucking neck.

wtf is rocket league?

>cut self
>post on social media
The attention whore should have gone straight to the wrists

>cant handle banter
Last time I played RL both teams were shouting racist shit at each other the whole time and it was fun.

>top of the arm where it's just skin and muscle

>look at meeeeeee

lol I used to call people kikes on rocket league. I was surprised how it wasn't censored

soccer but with cars

The greatest tragedy in all of humankind's history is the suppression of its natural selection.

I knew I could smell shekels

Is that a tranny? Help me goys

>WAAAAAH NOTICE ME

This, playing Rocket league is a mental disorder and it's very sad. Someone please help this girl.

>attention whoring this hard
I just smile at this sort of shit now

You mean "don't fuck her"

Cutting is an unhealthy thing to do in general, but cutting yourself over people making fun of your fantasy car soccer video game skills is a little bit extra mentally ill.

remember kids

lol

Wait for the inevitable patreonbux campaign.

>smell shekels
So that's what the nose is for.

>10 years down the road
>roastie has children

>"mom why do you have so many scars"
>"people were mean to me in a video game where you play soccer with cars"
women.jpg

What an absolute useless cunt. I hope she offs herself and makes the world a better place.

Using human shields is a form of terrorism.

Even when you use yourself.

Saved.
No download LINK necessary

>my shekel-senses are tingling
Underrated

Well that and because oxygen is free

>Nice cut!
>What a save!

Yeah same, Some nigger got really mad about it too Kek.

>female gamers

>women cutting herself and posting pics for attention

It's a conundrum, to be sure. On the one hand, a civilization brings us science, technology, comforts... On the other, it allows for the ceaseless breeding of absolute retards (so long as they tend to get along with others and contribute one skill or another).

Help with getting the whole north to south thing handled

why is it called rocket then?

not bad merchant, not bad...

Will assume and hope you mean psychological/medical help, and not the kind that's subversive and corrupts humanity. She does.

Thats a good shop desu

Good taste in keyboards at least.

This forgetting to treat women like overgrown children was our greatest mistake

lol

Its not toxic masculinity its just the ppl who play that game are usualy toxic im guessing

She would be less hurt by bullying if she didn't compulsively cut herself.

because the car has rockets

Yeah, I've noticed the shift in narrative towards "computer games are too hard, we should make skip buttons for all the action bits" lately.

Do you recon it's just Dog In The Manger stuff, or are they still seriously fighting an unwinnable war against video games?

I just want women to be beaten back into their place.

Git gud

>cutter

Will take it up the butt.

will somebody please play hearthstone with me

its like shes not even fucking trying
what are you using a fucking butterknife?
pathetic

What a Save!

Savage!

no, fuck that dicerolling simulator

attention whore

reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/

can confirm, dated one for 2 years

okay, no problem

try gwent though

i like gwent too

oh what a retard
it's ALONG the road not ACROSS

moron

What am I looking at here? Does this mean she gets paid $6 an hour to play vidya? And she sucks at it?

l m a o

someone do this for overwatch ASAP

The excessive scar tissue on her arm indicates rather unambiguously that this is a consistent attention-getting strategy for her. The game or banter or whatever it was is incidental here -- the actual issue is likely something as simple as neglect, abuse and/or low self-esteem. These things, coupled with a total absence of anything resembling resilience or coping ability, is what produces failures like this.

Whatever we might usually say about (((pharmaceuticals))), she needs them, as well as intensive (((psychotherapy))). If she does them for long enough, the subsequent developmental changes may allow her eventually to live a somewhat normal life. Otherwise, eventually she will graduate to a noose or something else that would actually finish the job.

>using the octane zsr
No wonder why people shit on her

Nice shot!

Savage
Savage
Savage
Savage

Yeah, she needs help with tying a noose

right tool for the right job

We can play some Starcraft 2 co-op, but no card-games.

Wow!
Chat disabled for 3 seconds

get good

so turn the game off?

You're totally wrong. This is a NOT a nurture issue. This is purely a result of her faulty genetic inheritance.

Niggers in Africa, for example, face 1000 times more adversity at every stage in life, and yet, almost never "cut themselves" or commit suicide. Why not? Because the kind of defective DNA that would compel one to harm himself in that way would be eliminated from the gene pool in short order. When they do stupid shit, it's for different reasons (such as being dumb as fuck); but they maintain a strict narcissism and will to live, because it's essential to survival in a tough environment.

Time to fire up the old #cuttingforbeiber campaign I see

>Histrionic Personality Disorder
That's like BPD, just a way to say "female behavior".

NO you sexist pig, everyone else should change to accomodate her insane demands, don't you understand feminism or something?

>thats my fetish

Chick just needs to grow a thicker skin. Clearly its not thick enough if she can see blood from those tiny cuts.

ordered, thanks. 3 days is a long time to wait

Why not just disable chat???