I will never live in the bible belt and meet a qt southern lass at Sunday morning church

>I will never live in the bible belt and meet a qt southern lass at Sunday morning church

>wanting to marry Israel supporters

Probably not.
Maybe I will get to spend the next 50 years in front of my PC spewing vitriol at the government and every other cunt in charge.

Australia as a bible belt you know?

explain where?

Why do guy want meet obese suburban and rural retards?

Rural Australian Christians are arguably better because they are much more cut off from society.

Go bush, cunt. Go bush.

Toowoomba-middle Queensland.
Basically lower-middle Queensland that is not the coastline

Queensland is less pozzed in general but anything away from the coast starts to get very pozz free.

Pretty much. Its difficult though because employment becomes impossible once you get to a certain point.

I hate Jews a lot Sup Forums.
I hate them because they are incompetent and corrupt but they hoard their positions through nepotism.

FTFY:
>I will never live in the bible belt and meet a qt southern lass at Sunday morning church and try meth with her

the south needs more aussies, except, we do have guns here in the South.

25% white 2050.
Its ober. GTFO
Save yourself.

>implying those qts arent getting blacked sunday night

user please

>not meeting a fuckn mad bitch at a liquor land parking lot while your off your chops chasing pingas

fuck off and dont come back

holyshit why does the image change when i click on it?? i made this in paint why are there a bunch of yanks in maga hats then it changes am i the only one seeing this?

Just Sup Forums being shit

You didn't miss out. She's had 56 different dicks between her beef curtains and spewed on her tits, so many sperm like parasitic worms burrowing into her flesh, imagine their micro tails in her face if you zoom close enough.

dude this is by design, i swear ive seen it happen before but not too any of my posts, the image before it changes is one of those bait images aimed at trump supporters from leftypol

Because its a png, you can add layers with multiple images. Its newfag bait.

Whats wrong with Israel?
Kys

ok well im still not as big a faggot as op, so what i should change all images to jpg's?

>islamonigger assmad about wholesome white christendom
a tale older than time

dumbass

That's the granite belt you knob-head

Have you ever been to Australia?

Have you tried stop posting here and actually *try*?