Russians

Are we white? Are we asian or european or eurasian? We sure as hell whiter than some bulgarians or romanians, but are we white enough to compete with westerners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White enough for me

Slavs are Asians. We are not white, we are one of Asian minorities in Europe.

And fuckin Germs will pay for it.
Bongs too.

MONGOL PRIDE EUROWIDE

Russians should be considered on a case by case basis. Both whites and mongols can be found.

Parents are immigrants from USSR. Literally 1/8 mongolian (Buryatian), but I look like extremely white and anyone who doesn't know my last name thinks I'm Anglo/Germanic.

Im so glad my grandpa killed yours. :)

and one of my grandpas yours :)

In fact the young boy in the picture is a spitting image of me when I was younger.

This. Whites must pay us for imperialism and opression.

SLAVS ARE NOT EUROPEANS OR WHITE, FUCK OFF IMPERIAL SCUMS!!!

We are the most white out of non-white races. When the west collapses we wood be kings an shit

Soon...

Swedes and Finns are mongols. Just look at the eyes.

Northern Russians are white. Because they are not even Slavs, but Finno-Scandinavians larping as Slavs.
And Slavs are not white. Just look at Kubanoids the most Slavic people of Russia, descendants of Zaporozhian cossacks, basically khokhols. And they don't look white.
And rest are full-blown asiatic mongoloids like Tatars, Kalmyks, Tuvans, Buryats, Yakuts. I am not even going to touch caucasian niggers, they are not even human.

Putin is doing pretty good in my eyes. I dont trust him though since our countries are on opposing sides. (I wish we could be neuteral like Switzerland) Anyway i hope your country keep developing i know the setback from Soviet union is quite something to conquer but Russia seems to do pretty good. Cant imagine how hard it is to equally distribute wealth over such a large country.

>caucasian niggers
What you mean Chechens?

Tsaric Russia was mostly white, the largest city centers of Russia are also located in the west. Russia has a rich history with the European continent, much more than with the Asian part of their immense country. After (((they))) took over the great Tsaric culture fell and the Russian people have been thrown into despair. Now under Putin Russia is on its way to become a Western Christian superpower once again.

Chechen, dags etc.

European most of you. Me Russian and very passing but a one-forth quarter Kazan. Don’t like any mixing with nigs, mongols, chinks, jews and arabs, and support you getting and keeping your pure people, but myself can’t resist. Donated sperm to several clinics in Europe as European, left qtie in Norway pregnant that is on fifth month now and in Estonia that gave birth two years ago. My girlfriend today is a Dutch hottie I’m going to have plenty of little mongrely kids with. Throwing a little pepper over your rice

Mongrel.

Slide thread

Slavs are unique white/asian admixture. White to me. I know Slavs, they're great.

Im under the impression you are an alcoholic.

Nah half russian half german ;)

RUSSIAN FEDERATION => Federation
Largest country in the world
A mix of variety of republics
Some people are mongolians
Some are Finn kind of People
The very west Moscow area are Slavic people
etc etc.

You can't just put whole russia into one box.

OFFICIAL map of white people coming through

"Vladimir Putin is a potato"
-Albert Einstein

I don’t drink, my future countrymen. I will fight good for your nation because I think I’m going to make it my home.

You are beautiful i want a russian

Hungarians are pretty white, so are Austrians and the Swiss.

With a territory spanning half of the earth, millennia of wars, trade and migration, do you still believe that Russian can be reduced to a single thing?

Despite existence of those "ethnic" republics that are cucked leftovers of USSR, many of them are actually majority Russian. Like the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, having only 1% jewish population...

>finns very small minority
There are no Finns there whatsoever and never have been.

Young queen of Norway. Has Asiatic epicanthic fold. Is not pure white.

Genetically, the majority of British are of northern Spanish origin. Map is wrong all around the map.

Your country as a whole was part of the russian empire.

queen of norway

He meant Finnic people. Stop being autistic.

No, the only white people in Russia are actually Germans, Lithuanians Poles etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans

Suit your self man. I think right now youre further away from the muslim problem than you think. Prepare to be surrounded by niggers and muslims if you move to a city. Im not joking. If you end up countryside then count yourself lucky

Even Croats and ive seen plenty white Romanians blue eyes and blonde hair.

>Genetically, the majority of British are of northern Spanish origin
toppest of keks

A random factoid I guess.
The map is not a "he", and neither were there Finnics in that large area up there.

it's a conservative area where one is expected to find an actual majority of white people
Austrians and Swiss are too Alpine

I think he meant Finno-ugric. I'm udmurt, for example. Little known fact, but Udmurt people have largest percent of redheaded people in the world, even higher that Irish.

Means my Kazan Tatar genes will meet some Asiatic heritage in that Norwegian lady in four month? What are the purest Whites? I’ve always thought those are Germanic, British and Baltic people. Need to pepper up the European map a little before I die
Her parents have a good house three hours driving from Amsterdam, but we are planning to live in Hague

Red hair here is practically nonexistent in the east and it's mostly found in the west where it probably came from Scandinavia.

SAGE

>Den haag
Rip..

More like Eurasians

Hungarians are literally mongol rape-babies can appear white but they are of asian stock, the same goes for finns

>tfw you wish you weren't a burger, but a Russian living in some quaint snowy village full of twinkling ballerinas and ice skaters where the melodies of Tchaikovsky always float through the air

You guys are kind of weird and very snooty at time. But thats okay I guess. Russians crack me up and they're usually pretty cool people.

I have lived my whole life in a small rural town in the Netherlands, the last six months has been an explosion of "buutnlaanders" sandigglets spitting on the ground, a lot more subsaharaniggers. Arabic is a language you hear a lot nowadays. When I'm outside reading books, elderly people come to talk to me.

1 man in particular had an interesting story.
>He was a recruiter for the industry looking for "guest workers"
>He told me about the different experiences he had between Italians, Portuguese, and Turks
>The Italians, Spanish, Portuguese never would give any problems
>But the Turks started complaining after 2 weeks.
>He said he worries sometimes about whats coming.
>His eyes watered up when saying this.

People knew what they were getting their kids and grand kids into, but they did not care then. Now that they care they can do nothing to halt it.

Plus at least russians speak an european language

mongols failed to rape, Italybro. Tatars and other ethnic group cucked away their ruling class. Hungarians have no relations to Mongols, but they are a little Turkic
It’s not so bad and I have a good job offer for engineering there

What do you think the origin of the Finno-Ugrics is? I know there have been genetic tests of the Sami people, who have a Finno-Ugric language, and they appear to have Berber origins, probably in Iberia at around 6000 BC.

This is a map of the language spoken in hungary they are finno-ugric people like the finns and estonians some gene from asia are still there

Well, who knows how it happened. Unlikely it come from the west, probably it just a genes.
By the way, find Udmurtia on this map.

Dickie Spencer confirmed Russians are white in Florida a few days ago and he is the head of the Alt Right.

You are white comrade enjoy!

That’s not Mongol though, Finnic, Finno-Turkic and Turkic tribes in Europe really don’t like that meme

The guy standing in the back is cute and I'd suck his dick :^)

Wait a minute even in Ireland only 10% of the people are red-hair?
This mean that in the future they become less and less and maybe disappear

Yes. Although you are often nigger tier in behaviour

Probably I don't remember history well but aren't turkic people a large part of the Golden Horde?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

>We sure as hell whiter than some bulgarians or romanians

No you're not you insecure nigger.

blonder=/=whiter

A typical Bulgarian is as white as a typical Russian.

We don't give a crap about Asians and never have. Let the mental retards talk about them if they want.
>Turkic tribes
Are related to Mongols tho.

Well, if I remember correctly our ancestors came from place somewhere around Iran.
But udmurt culture, language and national identity formed here, around Vyatka River.

muh evil germans

Poles. Every. Time.

I don’t see Kazan subjugated
>related to Mongols
Not Tatars or Bashkirs thwt I’m certain off

>Is x white?

Mods should get an income reduction for not doing their job.

White people are so shitty. Just look at their degeneracy.

Just be the hypeboreans you were always meant to be.

wtf I love race mixing now

You're your own group but are easier to integrate into Europe. People with a genetic line from old Muscovy, Novgorod and Kiev are white. But you've been a huge multicultural empire for so long and been raped from the east so many times that there are a lot of mixing with Turkic and other Asiatic peoples.

watch out, one girl in Norway is soon going to give birth to a very cute White looking 1/8 Kazan Tatar baby. In five years time there will be two or three TATARED Dutchmen. You’d never know

wow great thread

Russians (like all Slavs) are mostly descendants from the proto-Indoeurpean Yamnaya culture.

Btw Mongols MAY be a mix of proto-Indoeuropean and proto-Chinese (or maybe ancient North-Eurasian hunter-gatherers). Most interesting is the affinity of Mongols to horseback riding which was initially invented by proto-Indoeuropeans...

Tatar are europeans they come from the Cossacks an east slavic tribe

100 Slavs in a gene pool of a million northern Germanics doesn't hurt. A people isn't static.

It's the large masses that integrate two peoples into a new one that is the problem.

You don't even have a firm opinion what is "being white", arguing about bullshit

Russia is ~85% slavic. Slavs are caucasian race or europeoid race.

Finno-Volga Bulgarian
That’s not entirely Slavic, it’s some Finno-Turkic spice to your country

nice try, the prime minister of bulgaria is dark like Obama

>Austrians and Swiss are too Alpine

Alpines are white too you buffoon.

Not only including Austrians and Swiss, but other parts of Europe too.

it's called a tan, are you one of those North European redskin cucks who are literally 'melanin challenged"?

Bulgaria is a southern country, if you get out a lot in the summer you get a tan, unless you are some Irish potato that peels itself.

And if you are outgoing your whole life, you end up like Boyko when you're older.

Is that some sort of begging and sucking of Western masters foot that we, Russians, so love doing? Are you looking for some sort of validation in eyes of your enlightened masters? You still hope that after centuries of being fucked over they one day will accept you into their sikrit club?

Tatars and Volga Bulgarians don’t look like that he must be some Turk
all cultured European youth I’ve met totally like Russian people and have fascination with it

>Implying Europe is united
All countries in Europe made a war with others at some period of time

Their youth is still affected by the same old stale memes about barbaric Russians. They gladly hop on whatever bandwagon their leaders provide them. Not like we are in any way different.

>pic related is non-white according to polspastics who ignore scientific studies and their own eyes in favor of a Nazi propaganda used to justify an offensive war
>Also conveniently ignore the fact that Russia is in the top5 of the countries of human accomplishment along with Germans Frenchies Italians and Anglos
>Also conveniently ignore the fact Russians raped wetsrrners in every single war which would destroy le white superiorty meme

Russians are white

Yes your white. By the way things are going, your more white than Western Europe and my shit hole of a country anyway.

Pic related , only top 5 are white so russkies too

Why do Russians drink shit tier American energy drinks?

Can you count germanbro?

*Top 20

Switzerland and Sweden and Poland are lower than Russia

If you aren't on this list you aren't white

Monster is pretty popular in Europe. In university you see this shit of a drink everywhere.

They could at least drink a Rockstar

didn’t notice
Russia has similar problems with immigration and degeneracy Bongfriend

>Russians are white and good
>Russians are rapist subhumans

Make up your mind.

You are white Artyom

You too, Giorgos

I really don't drink them but if I need to choose I would also take a rock star. They are just too high in sugar and coffin. When they wear off I always feel like shit.