GERMANS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU

Not talking about the leftists, arabs, africans, or any other trash living in Germany. The actual remaining Germans.

Strange sense of confidence and easy going seems to exude from you. Hard to describe, enjoyable to experience. Good stuff, you guys are alright by me.

nb4 uneducated burger, degree in physics, work as software engineer, literally studying algorithms as we speak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=-ki8gMNPcqk
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/20/report-immigration-crisis-causing-unprecedented-shift-in-italys-demographics/
gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that germany is still much whiter than the US despite all the recent flood of refugees.
amerimongrels BTFO

Daily reminder germany is going to be in the same position we are currently in, in a generation

Look at this painting of Romans. What do you see? You see white people. Not filthy fucking Latin mulatto.

how's the muslim invasion going, giuseppe? long live the eyetalian mafia eh?

How is the Italian mafia not murdering politicians there? Oh that's right, the fucking filthy rats are profiting off of all it

>tfw we are all heading in the same direction.

That is how Italians look though but then again I know Americans never travel anywhere so you've probably never been to Italy

The United States isn't a nation and hasn't been since 1865
We're an Empire in the throws of collapse.

It's all right, I guess.

That's right you've done quite the travelling from Syria to Sweden haven't you

no shut up Germans are the only humans

^throes

youre all fucking retarded mongrels.

>studying algorithms

lemme cash them titties ousside knowwhatimsayin

>Muh mohamed
Stfu stupid fat bitch, you are the most irrelevant posters of Sup Forums

>makes fun of typo
>has typo of his own
And you ''''''''''' re going down with us faggot

And how the hell do you think we look now faggot?

They travel everywhere and are the worst tourists. I like the Europeans, all you guys do be silly and get drunk but you're at least respectful.

Not poland

No way. Not in one generation at least. Muslims would need to have like 10 children each and germans like 1

In my travels, I've seen the glory that is the native European peoples.

All of them being European(or in the American mongrel word, white)

soon.

you're a retard, see it's a shame that the average amerimongrel is way too poor to even travel out of his shithole to see for himself whether italy is a mulatto-looking country or not

wrong, but i guess that it shouldn't surprise me since the average amerimongrel cannot do math for shit

> European(or in the American mongrel word, white)
So they might be Turks or Spaniards as well?

>apostrohpe
>Sup Forums

I only wish for a Germany controlled by Germans.
You have the power to enact a beautiful change for the better, I love you guys!

daily reminder, even the german Neanderthals were more white than the US was in the last 50 years.

While the right wing just started to appear again, the centrist AND the biggest left core disappeared. All the ex/muslims start to speak against Islam.

you are so fucking ignorant

what about Russian neanders?

wtf I just saw the exact same picture in TV (history documentation)

>Turks
>Native European peoples
The glory that is the American intellectual knows no bounds.

>nb4 uneducated burger, degree in physics, work as software engineer, literally studying algorithms as we speak

Bait.

But there are still Italians that look like this

topkek

Hells yeah!

The Holy Roman Empire collapsed and the WHITE Romans were infested with trash.

Who is the nigger behind that qt american doggo?

Damn, I look just like that guy

> studying algorithms
Wow i Never had this much respect for burger education

Just an invader to our land

You're In The Club And This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend's Ass

Those niggers were imported into American by our own will, they were our slaves and were set free. The niggers in your country rammed through the gates unannounced and rape your women in broad daylight. Our cops shoot them in the head for talking back. Do you get it now you little manlet Swede?

America in its current form is totally fucked and guaranteed for a massive civil war.
Europe is salvageable but only for another generation.

Yep, and the jews are still succeeding in making us Amalak hate eachother.

>le Italians are mongrel meme
First result for "group photo" in Italian. Are these "Latin Mulattoes" according to you?

This 1 image proves the holocaust is fake.

i think you're kinda confused and you're actually talking about the sorry excuse for a country you live in. italy is a white country and everybody looks in your pic (if not whiter - blond\blu-eyed looking type- in the northern region). the only exception is sicily where there's a small percentage of hispanic-tier people, but it's nothing compared to your shithole

Is those titties real?

Have an interview coming up, reviewing priority queues i.e heaps atm

I want to cum in this whores ass hole so bad

And who says Germans aren't funny!

Don't make me go get the videos of migrants marching through your streets. Don't make me do that to you, Mario.

post some qt Italians instead

>The Holy Roman Empire
Jesus, you don't even know that the HRE was German based and only incorporated Italy? How would mixing with Germans make us niggers (and it didn't even happen on a large scale)? Are Germans niggers too now? Is everyone a nigger except you?

They are blonde/blue eyed in the north because the tribes that lived north of the Italian peninsula moved in to those areas.

holy fuck you really are buying the breitbart koolaid, aren't you? i don't want to downplay how awful the immigration crisis is and imply that it's good for sweden or any european country at all, but the fact of the matter is that much less women get raped by ahmed's and dindus in europe than in burgerland. have an hard look to the third-world country you before talking shit to real white countries, amerimongrel

this
goddamn

244 million on the move
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs

You didn't mix with Germans you mixed with Ottomans who plundered your shores relentlessly. Over 1 million slaves from the shores of Southern Europe were taken by Muslim invaders.

the end began in 1920...we were still 90% white in the 60's

>he doesn't know about the shapeshifting jew

>tfw no Miriam Leone gf
feels bad lad

All white countries are fucked in the long term unless we collectively rise up against the Jew.

here you go user

>wrong, but i guess that it shouldn't surprise me since the average amerimongrel cannot do math for shit
>not taking the muslim birthrate vs the native birthrate
>thinks only in terms of raw numbers
wop education

kek, you outspeeded me

>absolutely zero forehead

This fish has bigger brans

For now. It will get worse, if no one acts.

thanks buddy

>hurr durr americans never travel anywhere

our country is bigger than your collection of 50 some countries in europe you cucked faggot

No the end began in 1865 when free association truly ended.
1865 began the year of national supremacy and the beginning of the federal machine

Any advice for civil war in Germany?
What can you do apart from having enough food, water, medicine, and a hunting rifle in a hamlet near a forest? Is trying to get to Czechia (possible in 2 hours by car for me) a good idea?

No problem Hans

*not taking the muslim birthrate vs the native birthrate into account

thanks for proving my point you brainlet. even taking into account the muslim birthrate vs the average european birthrate, a generation wouldn't be enough AT ALL to turn germany into modern US. again, stop eating junk food, clean your room, sort yourself out and do the math

but we first have to rise up against zionist sockpuppets (meaning the US)

youtube.com/watch?v=-ki8gMNPcqk

Ottomans never even set foot in mainland Italy, only raided a few costal towns for slaves. How would you even reproduce and establish a permanent population during a pirate raid?
As for Sicily being under muslim rule, does them being under viking rule later on make then a nordic population?
>You didn't mix with Germans
By your logic a group of pirates that took some slaves have had a far bigger demographic impact than an invading army that pushed all the way to Rome through Northern Italy. How does it make any sense?

Muslim takeover in European countries through numbers is a lot closer than you think. It will happen in your lifetime.

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/20/report-immigration-crisis-causing-unprecedented-shift-in-italys-demographics/

noice

I like my Italians with dark/black hair though
>he thinks travelling around his own country counts

so are you saying that a couple of videos are proving your point about europe (or italy, for that matter) is more blacked than the US? how much of a brainlet are you? you gotta stop reading breitbart, mate.

batteries, soap, first aid kits, socks, iodine tablets for water, wool clothes not cloth (warmer), you can siphon gas from car with a hose, get paper maps and topographical maps, learn how to navigate by stars, a knife, binoculars,

"Wenn die Deutschen zusammenhalten, so schlagen sie den Teufel aus der Hölle - v. Bismarck"

give us a few more years our brothers in the south showed were the journey is heading

>tfw no qt Italian bimbo thot

dont blame breitbart for his stupidity
also get those niggers the fuck out of your country, they arent going to work for generations

> literally quoting (((breitbart))) as a reliable source.
the memes write themselves

>I like my Italians with dark/black hair though
Best combo is black hair + light eyes imo.

S'actually a field of study, user.

We're making some real progress in the normie-sphere, compared to before. There's hope for us, but not really for the future of the U.S.
Your war isn't going to happen for some time. Stock up, get weapons, and get ready to remove kebab.

>a generation
Try 3 years.

gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims

We are so calm because deep down we know we can and will shoa again when we get too pissed...

you live in a country full of the most beautiful snow bunny blondes with blue eyes and you are shit posting on Sup Forums about wanting Italian sluts. What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?

>burger education

the longer you wait the worse its going to inevitably be

>beautiful snow bunny blondes
I'm going to assume you don't know what that term means