Kaguya 31

That was a lie

chapter 31

Well that was fun. Same time next week?

fuck off circlejerk

2^4 minutes of non-stop sexual education directly into your ears anons.

topkek

Amazing fucking chapter.

This face has so much potential

This fucking guy.

The author of this manga is a master of comedy. The "that was a lie" gag from this chapter, the running "how cute" gag, the narration, the "we'd never do / see you next issue when they do " thing, etc.

I wish I could find another manga that understand comedy the way this one does.

The thread was pretty good too. I hope Kaguya threads stay that way.

Jesus fucking christ, my sides.

Aka's a mad cunt

"That was a lie" was a masterclass gag.

They're not that similar but some elements remind me of Sabagebu, if you haven't watched that yet

Sakamoto is top tier

Enjoy them while it lasts. The moment this becomes more popular and/or gets an anime announcement, ntrfags will ruin it like they ruined Takagi-san threads.

Ntrfags already got btfo tagaki threads though. Just stop taking the bait.

Why didn't I pick up this sooner, it's basically a gold mine.

Me too. It's almost like a romance combined with the ruses of Death Note.

Is she holding in her piss?

But even the author said that the two ending up with each other isn't set in stone. He even included fujiwara in the same phrase. He said so in the ramen chapter I believe.

In other words, fuji has a chance.

IIRC he meant that the story doesn't end when they get together and that Fujiwara would play an important role in it nonetheless.
Lost the info pages so can't remember exactly

Why are so many people hating on Kaguya (the character) these days?

It's not her fault she was brought up in a ridiculously pampered/sheltered environment. You can't expect her to instantly act like Shirogane (who grew up poor and had to work diligently for all he has). It's going to take time, and she's already made a lot of progress (e.g. compared to when she used to be called the "ice queen").

She's shown that she's a good person at heart.

(and I wonder if the manga is going to branch out from near pure comedy... some of the backstory lends itself to some series chapters, like how the academy is supposedly intolerant of "upstarts" like Shirogane)

>like how the academy is supposedly intolerant of "upstarts" like Shirogane
The headmaster already tested Shiro in a cruel way during the french party to see how well he would do under pressure. I guess a non-pleb prez wouldn´t get tested like that. Also i´m pretty sure he´d lose his president status if he wasn´t rank 1 anymore.

Also nothing wrong with Kaguya, she´s still the same cute yandere she´s always been.

I don't hate her but she needs to up her game. At this rate Shirogane might win their game.

But it's been shown she actually does like the guy. It's just that her pride won't allow her to actually admit it to herself.

My bad, best girl does indeed have a part to play

Fujiwara love interest when?

Also i just noticed that Shirogane touched both Kaguya´s and Fujiwara´s boobs. Lucky bastard.

>like they ruined Takagi-san threads.
Takagi was shit to begin. Not much for NTRfags to "ruin"

>ice queen
We need a serious flashback of that

This manga is very serious at times

I'm happy my boy Shirogane won this one. He deserves it. Also the way he actually struggles with the studying just to be equal to her was pretty nice

Only Fujiwara boobs counts, since he was to scared and no thinking straight to notice when he touch Kaguya's boobs.

>the running "how cute" gag

Is one of the best running gags I have ever seen in manga, is not a gag that is used every single chapter and so it doent become tired, but have being used enough times to be a running gag, we can clearly identify the build up for it and each time it finally appears is like a victory for me, also that is a thing that is only in the mind of Shirogane is hilarious.

Where were you when the most based and relatable character in history made his move?

Poor Fujiwara. Kaguya is not a very good person. I wonder how Fujiwara and Ishigami did.

>Takagi was shit to begin
You take that back.

You should face the truth user. It's trash.

So many lies...

>the truth
More like your opinion.

There is ntr in Takagi? I only have read a dozen or so chapters.

Thanks, chapter was amazing, and more than usual.

It's )_______________________________a lie.______________________________________

>opinion
More like reality

I was surprised that someone with grades as shitty as Ishigami's could be on the student council.

Your view in reality is skewed as fuck.

No, the memers came out in force when there was a timeskip chapter which had Takagi "tease" the audience about who her husband was
They had been around before but now they won't leave.

He is good a at math and probably sucks at everthing else.

Yours is deluded as shit

>tfw literally me

Man did I ever fuck up in college.

Missed the live TL.
If you see this TL god, I love you and this manga!

What you call delusion is what I call my own preference and taste. Stop looking at any medium objectively already. It makes you look like a real tryhard.

Stop relplying to shitposters.

Your preference and taste are objectively shit

>You will never know what Fujiwara's grades turned out to be

I love that pic.

There Is a "smartass" version of the navy seals copypasta that would fit better, I will post it if I will find it.

Such bravery

I'm sure it'll come up, she's too important of a character.
inb4 Fujiwara and Ishigami "bonding" in remedial studies.

I would approve that

A whole chapter of Ishigami trying not to say painfully awkward things seems tense as hell.

That would be great.

There's really no other way than to just keep his mouth shut the entire chapter.

>She's going to have an entire little league team to raise

Kaguya's fucked herself over, literally.

Most likely, but I wonder if Fujiwara cares enough to really try to bait him into conversation.

>Doing it on camera

How lewd.

Has anyone tallied the various victories and defeats from the chapters we've had so far? I'm interested in who's "winning" and "losing".

Check the last thread, there's a chart.

Oh, thanks, user.

Yes there's a few people who did but the points don't matter anyway, there's only one singular victory condition.

And Kaguya's already lost.

They both already "lost", but the game is about getting the other party to admit it first.

There is none. They just refuse to shut the fuck up about their fetish even when the writer makes a chapter specifically to BTFO them.

>BTFO
Pretty sure they continue because people give them attention with this sort of dumb expressions.

I pray to god that this thread will remain free of this shit, Takagi threads are now an hellhole.

Have you considered the possibility that they simply hate the manga for whatever reason and are trolling you?

i read the whole narration panels with sugita's voice in mind, it gave it extra fun

I'd honestly be fine with the threads going to hell if Kaguya becoming popular lets Aka go back to ib.

But IB is vastly inferior. Why would you sacrifice a great thing for that?

>having both Kaguya and ib
or
>only having Kaguya
Literally not even a choice.

ib was fine, but with Kaguya is obvious that Aka's talent is comedy, so I hope he sticks with that.

>Having Aka devote himself to Kaguya or split his attention between Kaguya and the inferior IB

Indeed, I'd say focus on Kaguya.

so cute