>le redpilled based kek!!!!
>get interested in poland, """""the last saviour of the white race"""""""
>read about their communist era
>shits interesting as fuck
>read about communism
>mfw Sup Forums lied
>identify as communist
>get a bunch of communist friends
>lots of cute communist girls (no girls in alt-right)
>mfw the gulag awaits you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck of, Commie.

don't worry , /pol virgins won't even put up a fight.

>Im a faggot

truth, they'll stay sucking capitalist dick

Are you now or have you ever been a fucking leaf?

>implying communists aren't perma virgins also

I too am a commie! Come into my helicopter comrade! Ill take you on a free helicopter ride tavarysh!

People wont understand the truth about communism other than if they live through it as an average citizen during it's era. Then you will see it's all a utopian dream that cant happen in reality. If there are people who still love communism and they lived through it as an average citizen,they suffer stockholm syndrome.

My naive brothers, see the light already. Don't get pulled into the ignorance Sup Forums has spend years trying to build up. Do your own research and discover the lies of the American capitalist system and how it's opressing us all.

>get interested in poland, """""the last saviour of the white race"""""""
>read about their communist era
>shits interesting as fuck
which part? the one where people died because they went on strike? or the one where toilet paper was a very sought after item? or the one with empty shop shelves? or the one where inflation was changing each day and you had to spend your money on the same day you got wage because they would be worthless tomorrow? or the one where people went back to bartering because money wasnt that useful? or the one where neighbours were snitching on one another out of spite or to gain favors with police? or the one where police was beating first, and asking questions later? or the one where people were actively building up resistance to topple communist government to the point that communism is still hated nearly 30 years after it was ended?

>read about communism
>identify as communist

u wot m8?

The part where the rich didn't fuck the poor over. Equality for all.

Fat capitalist pig

>lots of cute communist girls (no girls in alt-right)

and you're still a virgin

>its all good when everyone is equal as a homeless person today

Did you take note of the Jewish participation in communist Poland?

>The part where the rich didn't fuck the poor over.
except there were many rich people, they were sitting in governments and owning certain businesses (because they were friends with govt officials), there was Elite, and that was the ruling party and their friends, they had cars, houses, and any amusements they could buy while normal person was starving.
>Equality for all.
funny you mention it, there is this saying we had back then "hujowo ale jednakowo" it doesnt translate well into english but it means "situation sucks, but we are all in it" if you want some actual knowlege of that period, I would recommend watching some Kabaret (a type of standup popular in Poland) from that time period, there is plenty on youtube but I doubt much is translated.

You clearly don't understand how communism works.

>except there were many rich people, they were sitting in governments and owning certain businesses (because they were friends with govt officials), there was Elite, and that was the ruling party and their friends, they had cars, houses, and any amusements they could buy while normal person was starving.
Just like in our capitalistic system today? Corruption is a thing in communism too, however where the intention of capitalism is to profit the rich, the intention of communism is to profit all.

I do when I lived through Tito's and you didnt subhuman swine.

So you read about how communism killed and enslaved millions of people in Poland even before they were officially occupied and you think to yourself: "Man I should be a communist!". I cant really tell you not to be one, but your logic is kinda autistic. Or maybe I just don't see the full story.

>Corruption is a thing in communism too, however where the intention of capitalism is to profit the rich, the intention of communism is to profit all.
then how come Captialism worked better at these things than Communism back in the day? in Communism Poland you had food stamps as a normal thing, your money was useless and you went hungry often because of how strict was rationing, in Capitalist Poland this isnt an issue because you got organizations like Cartias who help poor and homeless (and nearly got delegalized during communist period). Communism didnt bring anything good to the country, and its effects are still felt today.

>watch commies explain their point of view
>they end up being a gulag apologist every time

You are a stalinist. The niggers that need the ice pick are trotkist homosexual internationalism scum

try to talk to a old polish dude about your fondness for soviet communism and let's see how it goes

Stop deflecting with memes and actually try and refute the point,but i guess commies are incapable of that,even a literal monkey is capable of not making the same mistake repeatedly,let that sink in:commies are dumber than monkeys

fuck off commie.. If I see you on the street you'll wish you never lived,

Seems like he has a pretty good grasp on it.

Says they guy who doesn't understand how communism works

>lots of cute communist girls
kek

>Get a bunch of Communist friends
>Lots of cute communist girls

is this your legitimate reasoning for choosing a political ideology?

why are gommie threads routinely cringe as fuck?

This.You just fucking know it.

>Read about Communism

What did you read exactly?

No you weren't here for that

wtf i hate private property now

A swift death awaits you.

Flip flopping on ideologies like this is a sure sign that you actually hold no values close to you and you are easily convinced by rhetoric. Also it's likely you make decisions based on emotions and thinking with your dick.
>muh cute communist girls
Irrelevant. Also sage because this is a slide thread. Also kill yourself you worthless human toilet.

>going on Sup Forums FOR a fight
I swear to God this is like the beginning of one of those brain scan memes.

Oh, I forgot. Obligatory trinity:

At what cost?
Compared to what?
What evidence is there to support your notion?

>>get interested in poland, """""the last saviour of the white race""""""">read about their communist era>shits interesting as fuck>read about communism>mfw Sup Forums lied>identify as communist
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4

>The part where the rich didn't fuck the poor over

You do know this happens in every communist society right? They just get called "Party officials" instead of "the rich".

this 100%

Correct. Its also a sure sign that OP is dysgenic trainwreck and should kill himself as soon as possible to save the gene pool from his sub human dna,

>make shit up
>be a literal retard
back to /leftypol/ you go
>sage

The only good Commie is the dead commie kys faggot

Forgot to sage this moron

Communists become communists because of the insecurity of their tiny cocks. When we rope you queers, we'll strip your pants off as your body seizes and have your "cute" communist bitches laugh at your tiny cocks as we steal them away from you while you choke and die, dangling from a rope thicker than your baby dick.

>yfw when you swallowed the bluepill because of some redditfags

Dab on der kommunisten

Also, checked.

>pol lied
so communism isn't Jewish (which is laughable if this was your conclusion) or you're a Jew yourself
which is it? if the latter, then you couldn't be one of us anyway

FLUIDS

Communists fall into their routine cycle of bullshit.

>Be a commie
>create communist government
>it fails
>"it wasn't real communism"
>create another one
>it fails
>create more
>they collapse once you stop supplying them
>Don't acknowledge your faults
>never try to fix them
>ignore the holes in your logic
>ignore how easily your economic plans can fail
>kill everyone who disagrees with your retarded system
>call fascists cruel even though you kill 4 times as many people as them
>it
>wasn't
>real
>communism
>rinse
>repeat
>set up a communist government

A person that I otherwise respected intellectually has mentioned a sympathy for anarcho-communism. What is anarcho-communism? It sounds insane?

>normal people were starving

Lmao not even the most hard-core right winger believes this. Log off Stanislaw