If we can't talk about Politics in Video games then what are we supposed to do about Developers Putting Politics into...

if we can't talk about Politics in Video games then what are we supposed to do about Developers Putting Politics into Video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PB-DRWu1LpA
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Sup Forums "does" anything about it

Complaining without action isn't "doing" anything, by the way.

That's sounds like wrongthink to me, boy.

i never understod why stuff like this is off topic, my universitry is always talking about gamergate it would be nice to get a wider opinion on it specially somewhere like here

Comics aren't video games. Sup Forums is ONLY for talking about video games, not fan content created for video games or any other tangential shit.

This is a key point that people keep disregarding when they cry Sup Forums Sup Forums ONLY floods the discussion because Developers keep pushing leftist politics into their games. How is it far to have that nonsense in games and not be able to talk about it in a videogame board? It's really frustrating.

nice nu speak.

Sup Forums ain't a single body and unfortunately we do not unite our wallets against this shit same with pcmr

its the young kids and casuals that keep this type of shit barely afloat enough for them to peddle more of it

STOP
STOP
STOP
NOT VIDEO GAMES NOT VIDEO GAMES AAAAAAAAaaAAaA AÀ``A?AA`?AAÀ??

>flood Sup Forums with underage Sup Forums posters
good logics by plebbitors who can't take real opinions on the interwebs

The last night is a video game and it was on neogaf which they tempted to boycott because "muh feminists"

I wish the mods would just come out and say what constitutes video game discussion, like if e-celebs and sjw devs count or not. Not that I really care, it’d just be helpful to know what’s fair game and what isn’t

can someone rip that garrus and start putting it into other comics?

Time for Sup Forumsirgins to follow the same path as Sup Forums. SCREW THE MODS BE OUTLAWS!

youtu.be/PB-DRWu1LpA

>nu speak
What?

this

It's like we're supposed to just accept the nonsense being shoved in our games and jerk each other off in our little containment board without being able to discuss this amongst the gamers themselves. The Leftists get to have their voices heard in the actual game, but when Sup Forums calls them out and responds all discussion is shutdown and you're banned.

That's totally not fair.

VIDEO GAMES
>discussion about video games, people who make video games, and media directly about video games
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>memes, political cartoons, discussions about forums that occasionally talk about video games

Because mods are mentally ill and still trying to prove Sup Forums is double plus not unwoke even though every single journalist thinks Sup Forums is nazi central and moot is king of the nazis. Remember when he went to rolling stone to cry about how the big mean gamer bigots made him leave?

next time I catch you Wrongthinking in my Thoughtsector im going to have your vocal chords taken away with during the next reassignment date.

Fuck off kiddo.

The problem with discussing anything political on Sup Forums is that most people here are more interested in "winning" than actual debate, so all threads about political stuff devolve into people posting pictures of either fat people from Reddit wearing MAGA hats, or fat people from Tumblr that look like stereotypical SJWs.

Sup Forums is the public toilet wall of the gaming community. Its the closest to a grapevine you can get once you just dig through all the shitposts.

videogames have always been political

Epic picture.

Very classy mods
Pure Rick&Morty intellectual level

Told you it's not vidya can't talk about vidya when it gets uncomfortable you see vidya is PC but not too PC see it's okay just okay no stop video games and video game related content but only if it's related in a way that's video game related.

I fucking hate niggers.

epic thread retard

Sup Forums is ours, get over it.

I really wish there was a containment board to shove videogames with Leftist politics outside the mainstream, then it'd be fair for Mods to delete any thread that criticizes a game for having said Leftists politics. It's so absurdly unfair how the Left gets to do this. Sup Forums shouldn't have to say inside Sup Forums when Leftists infiltrate a particular game, at that point the cease fire has been broken.

It came from here you fucking kike

boards.Sup Forums.org/v/thread/394289696#top

then why are you here

>acknowledging hamfisting politics into vydia is not related to vydia

i know the mods dont want you retarded crying on Sup Forums good for them

Sup Forums mods really are neofaggots aren't they?

Fuckoff space niggers

I see the cuck mods are moving Sup Forumsthreads to here now, fucking cunts

Sup Forums is Stalinist? Ok please send the liberals into gulag.

nice tears fag

>not posting the full version

my thread was moved.

>Sup Forums lets eyeties in now

for virgin?

how is zelda political?

Cool, we'll just shit up Sup Forums with underage Sup Forumsirgins instead, cuck

Its legitimately a retelling of mien kampf. You didn't know?

ok good for you

I won't be satisfied until someone makes abortion clinic simulator [VR]

Ignore him, he's just a shitposter.

makes sense why people eat up every Zelda game which comes out because it is so easy to relate

You're the retard here, and we're the ones coming from another board.

This thread just got mooved to pol... fuck thiss ite its done, the mods are retards

it is not

FUCK OFF Sup Forums MODFAGS OR WE'RE GONNA START SENDING NIGGER COCK SPAM THREADS OVER TO YOU

>the mods are retards
News at 11

Many of the things you call politics...aren't. They're simply facts of life.

Gays are people and exist. Blacks are people and exist. Arabs are people and exist. The markets are global, so products will be likewise.

This isn't difficult.

>blacks are people
Debatable

>calling poofs and minorities people
AHAHAHA

That being said and true, why do people have to put signs in their yards expressing that they know one of those groups exists - or - "matters" as some sort of opinion "what matters to you" when it really isn't about that. they are matter, they exist. What's the point in saying that one group matters more when they obviously do not.

This is like the 3rd Sup Forums thread I have seen moved here today, the hell is going on with your mods over there?

>Gays are people and exist. Blacks are people and exist. Arabs are people and exist.

They shouldn't exist though, that's the thing

They started freaking out when people wanted to talk about the Neogaf issue, so they took advantage of the opportunity to crack down on any talk remotely related to politics that they don't support

A majority of Sup Forums's mods are secretly Tumblr employees

>Gays are people
But not good ones
>blacks are people
Debatable
>and exist
For now.
>Arabs are-
A bunch of pedophilia supporting, incestuous, death worshiping savages.
>The markets are global
Only because the banks are global and they float their own currencies with those of other banks in their cartels.

I have no idea what it is you're talking about, but if you'd like to be more specific or perhaps give an example, I'd be happy to explain.

black lives matter bro

Ahhh, okay. You have a problem with people putting up signs in their yard that say Black Lives Matter?

Do you have a problem when people put up things like those flashing rental birthday party signs in their yard, or is it only the political messages? Is there something with the message you find wrong? What is the objection to the sign?

>forums that occasionally talk about video games
>"occasionally"
NeoGAF was primarily a viyda forum and influenced tons of western games

>death worshipping savages
>implying the christcucks, cathofags, and prostitutes arent

I'll just leave it here.

DEATH TO KIKES

>Not knowing how to post threads crossboard
You legitimately don't belong here

censorship

Flags? We mushroom kingdom now, or what.