/pt/ - Portuguese General

It's time for a Portuguese General, Tugabros. In this thread we discuss our politics, happenings, and ways to improve and expand the subtle influence of the Eternal Luso in this world.

Tonight's topic: the fires that ravaged our country. Do you think our government and PM did a good job in the response to this happening? How about our President? How to you rate his performance? Our Internal Administration minister should have gone away sooner or not go away? Were the findings of the weapons of Tancos on the same day of the leaving of the minister just a [[[coincidence]]]? You think there will be another disaster soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/236273688_Regional_Differences_in_Intelligence_and_per_capita_Incomes_in_Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=wvYG8m-PllI
dn.pt/portugal/interior/ate-a-biblia-justifica-acordao-da-relacao-do-porto-que-arrasa-mulher-adultera-8863936.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

bump

the solution is simple:

1 - abolish the republic.
2 - kill every freemason after freezing their assets
3 - acquire every press organ
4 - establish elective catholic monarchy

>Moortugal
>white
You spics aren't white, fuck off back to Mexico

barbosa meme stuff? by a portuguese?

report and sage

It seems we have a buthurted shitskin here.
for some reason he hides his flag

Lá está o autista que dá reply a todo o bait
O tipo de pessoa que num thread com 300+ replies vai dar (You) a tudo e todos

What kind of immigrations does Portugal get?

How can I get hot Portuguese boyfriend?

Oh sorry I mixed Portugal with Spain

Brazilian shitskins and a lot of cabo verdeans subhumans

I'm right here.

nice, are you strong and dominant? where do you live?

Am I invited??? :( :( :( Iberian bro?

Yeah, pretty dominant. Lisbon. How old are you? Are you Christian?

brazilians not welcome

>Heróis do mar, nobre povo,
>Nação valente, imortal,
>Levantai hoje de novo
>O esplendor de Portugal!
>Entre as brumas da memória,
>Ó Pátria sente-se a voz
>Dos teus egrégios avós,
>Que há-de guiar-te à vitória!

20, culturally I am

Planning on marrying and having kids? I'm assuming you're female.

Open to Spanish bros? We're smarter and hotter than the portguese

>rich enough to be first world country
>too poor for free immigrant gibs
Oy vey! Muh economy!

This.
So much this.
Its high time our country gets to lead the way to new world again.

The entire refugee crisis was juast a scam to boost luso tourism

the women are thirstier too, all ways craving for that BPC

Antonio kebab costa is literally fucking his little chances of getting re elected again. If theres a drop of decency in our people, he surely wont.
What a fucking nigger.

Our main guy jaime marta soares told the press there was some kind of terroridt ring setting fire to our country. They want to buy our lands. Theyre taking them away from their rightful hard working owners.

Jews and niggers joined to finish our little paradise.

I say we reaactivate the crusades. Slaughter these degenerate satan motivated greedy fucks.

litium mining. that's why they are trying to buy the lands

yes and at least three. total submission to husband is how I want to live it
I am, I’m only attracted to Iberian guys

Did you guys know we're the biggest western euro democracy without a bicameral legislature?
Maybe we should give it a try again

For what!? What the fuck is the need for a Senate, specially here!?

We're fine as we are

Serious question... why do Moortuguese people hate digits??

This is bullshit... fuck moortugal

sharp difference in territories and population
lisbon has too much power, I say this as an alfacinha
people would come here and it's like there was no crisis. lisbon controls this country and it has its head up its own ass.

also sweden went unicameral, so did new zealand. look at them now.

REMINDER TO ALL NEWFAGS HERE
If you see a Portugese poster, do engage with them.
All you do is respond with "t. Alberto Barbosa"

Like this:
t. Alberto Barbosa

t.

fucking leaf

F

is this the moortuguese in canada? come back, manuel

F

Good. I'm starting to like you already. Are you planning to move to Portugal or are you tied to your country?

Hi daddy. Please forgive us for our mistake and bring the Emperor back if possible, thank you.

A apanhar isco do albanês com proxy russa. Novomaricas do caralho.

Hello son. I am on my way. Have sopa ready when I arrive pls.

I’m fine with moving because not much ties me to Russia

a senate slows down legislation, can give more power to certain regions (if done like in the US or Spain), and can divide the power of the legislature in ways that only one can do one thing and the other does something else

usually senators are older too and have a longer mandate, adding stability

No family?

my parents live on another side of Russia in Habarovsk

So explain to me what happened after Salazar died? Portugal turned leftist?

Do you have an e-mail?

Portugal turned leftist since Carnation Revolution in '74.
Salazar got incapacitated in '68 and was replaced by the head of State by Marcelo Caetano.

>was replaced by the head of State WITH Marcelo Caetano.

He was a good man. So which party can sort things out there?

>Quando o zuca tem razão

>He was a good man.
He was a Saint and like a father
>So which party can sort things out there?
None, only military dictatorship, followed by transition governament

Thank you.

Well, do the military have the balls to do that? Here are chances to happen this year

No! I will never forgive you for losing your brother Uruguai

No. They high ranks are to well paid, and as long as there is an EU nothing will happen despite hipotetical debacle

Don't you Barbosa faggots have anything to say about confrontations between comunists and the "those fascists"?

Portubros, I'm 21 living in the center and since I love Lisbon (spent 2 years there studying) I'm thinking about moving there. Is there any redpill I'm missing about the city? Is it terrible to actually live in as a regular adult (not just a student that comes and goes)? So far, besides the niggers (fucking disgusting and loud niggers mainly from Angola) which I can avoid since I'm fairly well off, I can't see much cons to it. Any insight is appreciated.

>Is it terrible to actually live in as a regular adult

No, what it is it's expensive as fuck. But if you can afford it it's perfect.

Why not just live in Porto? Only the sporadic nigger.

Invite to Discord anyone?

The number of blacks in Porto has been rising since the beggining of the 2010's. Not as bad as Bragança though

Great to hear.
I really like Porto a lot too but it doesn't seem as good in terms of living. Lisbon has a wide variety of fantastic restaurants, bars and hotels which are things I enjoy immensely. It's also more easily accessible to me as I already "know" the city. Porto is incredible too but I can't see myself living there.

your spic neighbors are distracted. now is the perfect time for you to take back your rightful galician clay.

Show your flag, spammer.

Why do you FUCKS keep perpetuating that meme of Portugal?

Onde arranjar cona em Lisboa?
A perguntar por um amigo

A fucking Portuguese person perpetuating the Barbosa meme. Fucking disgusting Cape Verdean NIGGER.

He has a point that we should unite again though.
Anschluss WHEN.

Why is there always some autistic Russian in these threads? One claims to be married to a Portuguese, another claims to be half Portuguese, and one has some gay fetish for Portuguese men. Probably all the same guy.

It's the other way around. Nobody cares about Galicia in Portugal except Gallaecia lunatics in Minho, which account for a grand total of like 5 people.

REMINDER TO ALL NEWFAGS HERE
If you see a American poster, do engage with them.
All you do is respond with "t.60%"

t.60%

>Gallaecia lunatics in Minho

Fuck off we made the country and we have been it's lungs and it's heart since the start

As Unis estão cheias. Eu não sou aluno e mesmo assim frequento os cafés das mesmas de vez em quando e as raparigas aparecem. Basta meter conversa (ajuda se não fores autista e perceberes dicas visuais obvias que indicam o "podes vir" dela). Bares e lounges (de qualidade, não o lixo dos estudantes/bairro alto) são excelentes e os meus sitios favoritos, são o melhor para encontrar uma mulher decente em vez do lixo que aturas em festas universitárias e coisas do estilo. Boa sorte.

My post wasn't a condemnation of minhotos. My post was a condemnation of people who own one of these flags.

Obrigado, mesmo que cá, basta inventar uma peta que pedi transferência ou que fui là fazer o mestrado
Dá-me só o redpill em relação ao "podes vir". Que piscar o olho ou morder o lábio?

A daily reminder if Almirante Cândido dos Reis didn't commited suicide and Miguel Bombarda, M.D. wasn't shot by a patient, Portuguese Republic would be different and become a greater country.

Sometimes we wonder if it was worth it.

Bunch of croked criminals that couldnt get votes to reform into republic so they kill the King and the Prince
For that you should remind of Sá Carneiro

Who the fuck owns that flag except reenactments? no one. btw Portuguese posters are literally WE WUZ autists that even know history.

Mais subtil. Estabelece contacto visual e não o quebres. Se estiver interessada vai ser ela a quebrar o mesmo e a dar um sorriso ligeiro enquanto olha para baixo por exemplo. Pode ser ela a olhar para ti enquanto bebes um café ou fumas um cigarro etc... Tens de estar atento mas relaxado ao mesmo tempo, é um jogo clássico.

Can we please go back to this flag?
Way more aesthetic than the current one.

That's why I said it was like 5 people, but I saw it on sale at plenty of gift shops up north.

Completely agreed irmão.

>enquanto olha para baixo por exemplo

Já sei, já papei uma assim no secundário. Na altura o meu irmão avisou-me que ia olhar para baixo a certo ponto a ver se quebrava o olhar, dizia que era armadilha para olhar para as mamas dela
Ajuda porque elas gostam dos meus olhos

The favela of Europe

^
|
Source: researchgate.net/publication/236273688_Regional_Differences_in_Intelligence_and_per_capita_Incomes_in_Portugal

your one of my favourite countries to play in eu4.

>EU4

Will only play when they anounce the fifth eu game
Fucking tired of downloading DLC because those cucks dont finnish their games
Just look at HOI4

youtube.com/watch?v=wvYG8m-PllI

feels bad, man

O Tejo é mais belo que o rio que corre pela minha aldeia,
Mas o Tejo não é mais belo que o rio que corre pela minha aldeia
Porque o Tejo não é o rio que corre pela minha aldeia,

O Tejo tem grandes navios
E navega nele ainda,
Para aqueles que vêem em tudo o que lá não está,
A memória das naus.

O Tejo desce de Espanha
E o Tejo entra no mar em Portugal.
Toda a gente sabe isso.
Mas poucos sabem qual é o rio da minha aldeia
E para onde ele vai
E donde ele vem.
E por isso, porque pertence a menos gente,
É mais livre e maior o rio da minha aldeia.

Pelo Tejo vai-se para o Mundo.
Para além do Tejo há a América
E a fortuna daqueles que a encontram.
Ninguém nunca pensou no que há para além
Do rio da minha aldeia.

O rio da minha aldeia não faz pensar em nada
Quem está ao pé dele está só ao pé dele.

Alberto Caeiro

Mas de todos o vício já passado,
O seu nome co'o vosso, neste dia,
Seja por todo o Mundo celebrado;
E respondam os Céus: JESUS, MARIA.

what about this?
dn.pt/portugal/interior/ate-a-biblia-justifica-acordao-da-relacao-do-porto-que-arrasa-mulher-adultera-8863936.html

No.

How did the amerifags end up in the enemy side? Fighting alongside commies, disgusting.

Oh ok, Portugal is discount Spain! Now I know

have more EN propaganda?

Spotted the buttmad spaincuck. Is your ass still sore after all these years?

No sadly. Here, have these 2 incredible pictures instead.