THE STATE OF GERMANY

THE STATE OF GERMANY

JUST

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/922045716515704832

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with interracial relations?

HAHAHA

Absolute state.

Their country is going to be non-white by 2050, but don't let that stop them from telling you how literally hitler is going to get elected soon.

>female official in charge
>female
>in charge
thats where you went wrong

What's her name?

Please pray for Germany with me

Not recommended

Why?

shitskins

that's a female?

How come Germany literally has no men in politics?

holy shit that was disgusting

Indian here. When do I get my white gf?

what was she saying at the end?

women are disgusting

look at the video, she's a granny

Germany is a matriarchal country, shitlord

It's a nation that has been systematically destroyed by (((them))) for decades

Yeah, a lot of German women look like butch dykes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw

Germanys Status:
BLACKED

>assuming a person's gender based on their genitals
fuck off fascist

>decades
More like centuries

I miss Sarahposting, she is such a qt

It's not even funny anymore.

>'Schland braucht noch mehr Vielfalt
Dear Krauts, we will understand if you got into Reich mode again.
Won't like it maybe, but we will understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

Send help

End this suffering.

Ask for bobs and vegana on fb, that may help

Goebbels said it best. Eternal darkness will cover our world forever if the jews were to win the war.

dear pawel
this time we will be allies

welp it's over. germans dont even want to fix it

The modern world is the best thing humanity ever experienced

Fuck that was hot, i love imagining Euro women getting streched by black cock, because as of right now tons of white women are being fucked and inseminated by big black bulls.

Are there proofs of her being an official?

I need to gather info to distribute it to dissident kraut blogs

Could be just your average krautwjore

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

top tier cuckposting

Remember when German was called The Fatherland?

What happened?

Granny wants her personal slave. And slave wants the welfare.

Hybrid vigour is a myth. Race mixing eill result in a whole bunch of unhealthy and dumb brown "people". Do you think we hate nigs because they're black?

You know one thing that i realize the most. When this fails and it most likely will. Noone would have said that the west didn't do next to everything to get along with the muslim immigrants. So if they EVER start a civil war later on or institute sharia law and start butchering people. There will be absolutely ZERO MORAL HIGHGROUND that they could EVER POSSIBLY CLING TO for doing so.

This downfall was set in stone long before i even got the right to vote.

I wish literally hitler got elected, thats the only way to save them

Why did your parents abandon your homeland to stink up a white country? Is it because your own people are shit?

Please stop.

it's not too late to change it. you can change anything you set your mind to

This is why immigrants are so protected and defended by women.

The west is such a joke.

It won't happen. The krauts will repost that stupid "we are 1920 election right now" but the issue back was the whites did not vote for hitler. Next election, the 20-35 y/o age group will be majority non-white, demographics was not an issue when Hitler was having his political run.

So are you guys going to get her fired? Or is this normal activity that is encouraged in goymany?

Is time for the rise of the fourth reich.

>This is why immigrants are so protected and defended by women.

You got that right.

everything u communist nigger lover

G*rmans are disgusting. Look at the white trash in America. Germanic scum. Letting in non-anglos was a mistake.

what CFL team is this?

top kek

Proposal: Make having a biological child a requirement for voting rights and holding public office.

Who says it's Canada?
Niggers only make up like 6% of the population, much more likely that it's Europe or America.

Holy shit, I never thought my meme would be reposted. Nice!

it makes so much sense now why these countries are over run with shitskins and niggers, nobody but desperate 3rd worlders who wants gibs will fuck them so in turn they not only protect them but advocate for them out of "the goodness of their hearts"

You want muslims to take over even faster?.

No, you kick them out first.

Fuck off leaf, your country is becoming nonwhite at a rate even higher than America and your only fucking border is with our whitest states. You're already less white than Germany at only 77% (as of 2011) and you're sure to be below 50% well before 2050.

Good, fuck white people. Enjoy the decline in your country too, you're 50% white and you were 90% white in 1965. Mr home of blacked.com

Who the fuck would vote for them?
You realize the decedant leaders of the West, like Merkel and Macron, all don't have kids? That's why they are fine with ruining their countries, they lack a personal future, on top of making their country more dangerous and thus dangerous to their kids (like that one Kraut EU offical who's daughter was raped by an Afghan refugee).
No childless leaders, no mass immigration.
Fake news
1. Canada was reported to be 82% white in 2011. Compare that to 60% for US.
2. Canada takes in no where near the same amount of immigrants that Germany does, and the immigrants we do take in (like Indians and Chinamen) only have 1/2 kids max. Germany takes in literally millions of Muslims who breed out baker's dozens.
Eat shit, Amerimongrel.

The result of an entire generation raised by single mothers

The vote should only go to families with children who make a net positive tax impact. That impact includes government jobs.

>15% asians

Want to trade our 13% niggers for that 15% chang

Thats disturbing as fuck, niggers of Sup Forums would you make out with this old bag just for some white pussy? Germany deserves what's coming to it.

If we lose, so do you. Enjoy living in New Somalia nigger.

Taxation without representation should therefore include representation without taxation.

Well, west had a great run. In the end, it was our own women who pulled us down. They did what millions of foreign soldiers and conquering barbarians couldn't do. They destroyed something that had trampled down tribes, kingdoms and empires beyond counting. Women pacified the most fearsome warriors this world had ever seen. And they didn't have to spill any blood in doing so.

Is there anything more beautiful than a white woman? Is there anything more destructive? They are our angels of death.

Isnt the Canadian Minister of Imigration a Canadian Imigrant?

le 56% face

Kek, Germany isn't changing without a violent revolution and cucks hanging from light posts. German bros need guns and lots of them.

Actually, if I had absolute power, I would just make welfare use for over a year or so require sterilization, and bring back sterilization for violent crimes. Furthermore, create a program paying married couples who agree to an IQ test and score above 1 SD a healthy amount of money per child.

61% and about 84% White in 1965. You went from 94% in 1990 to 74% in 25 years.

no. Changs work and they hate darkies as well

>Is there anything more beautiful than a white woman? Is there anything more destructive? They are our angels of death.
Perhaps it was not a mistake of the norse to call the "angels of the battlefield" valkyries. Those who decided to live and died in battle were female spirits. Slightly ironic. It's not over yet though my friend.

>Letting women be in charge
You whites really fucked up.
Or rather, your great grandfathers did.

Not really, it was Jews. Women tend to conform to social cues, which are imposed top-down by our Jewish media.

Unfortunately yes. Somali nigger.
Should be held criminally responsible for every single crime related to Somalians pouring over the border into Alberta.

hard to tell whos pimping who in these gross "relationships"

First it was the greatest generation BTFO interatial mating, then the boomers/millenials encouraging it, now it's coming full swing and is seen disgusting again by about half the population of everywhere, minus college campuses, Sweden, Germany and France.

I can't wait to see all the mixed offspring getting made fun of by both halves of their ancestry. Mixed offspring only get along with white liberals and other mixed people, because they don't belong anywhere.

i'd be careful giving german males guns. half of them would probably kill themselves

Because guns have served the burgers so well in their fall to 52%

Nice fake news. Really great source! Just like that gypsie with her magic glass ball.

go to india lots of roasties there

>You whites really fucked up.
This is a very recent occurrence don't blame our great grandfathers. It's a very recent event and everyone and their dog realizes that this has gone way way way way way way WAY way way way too far. And when this is over you won't find women be put in charge like they were before. We just need to restore it to how it was before this bastard cultural marxist feminism that makes ladies into total idiots. Won't take that long because the change was VERY recent aswell. But it is sad that they took it too far but who in their right mind can say they did not hold up their end of the bargain? Proper ladies need to get upset about these cunts!

Yea but 1) 52% is made up.

>Niggers only make up like 6% of the population
>only 6% of the population
>only 6%
>only

The actual state of Leafland.

>don't blame our great grandfathers.
Your great grandfathers pushed the equal rights meme, I will 100% blame them.

FAKE NEWS

>Your great grandfathers pushed the equal rights meme, I will 100% blame them.
You should look up the frankfurt school of (((cultural marxists))).