Why haven't you raped a black woman today Sup Forums?

Why haven't you raped a black woman today Sup Forums?

Apologise right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey?utm_term=.brj2we3zE#.vy2qra91g
youtube.com/watch?v=jmndtEY_OgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Outrageously false. He raped plenty of Jews

even deranged jews dont want to fuck these monstrosities

If you don't rape black women you are racist.

Headlines like that remind me why I stopped taking everything seriously.

But black women smell worse than black males.

Challenge declined

>tfw too ugly to get raped

Even cartoon bears know what's up

Because I'm not into bestiality.

is this even true? the black advocacy groups have really gone mental

Hold on
Didn’t he fuck Leslie Jones?

I smell a fake. Post sauce OP.

That's not even true. A black actress (forgot her name) publicly said he assaulted her yesterday. So she's saying she doesn't believe her, which is rape culture.

Why do niggers even bother with makeup?

You ever get so tired of being the race of raped peoples that you want to gas people?

top fucking kek

"why ain't we is being rapyed fo' dose moovie roles n'sheeeeit? dats rayciss"

Lol this jew rat didnt rape any of those whores,they sold their souls to the jew because they wanted,they were not forced

Source?

Cant rape black women.

They all crave my white cock

Allegedly he also fucked precious "Gabrielle sibdey"

We’ve reached peaked liberalism.

this

this. i've been telling ppl this since the story broke but everyone wants to get on their little soap box and also cry rape/abuse/harassment for themselves.

"sleep with me and i'll land you this movie role"
"ok"

where the fuck does the rape come in.

Lupita Nyongo

Considering every year 0 black women report being raped by white men that is not surprising if he raped a black woman that would be surprising.
Not that I think kikes are white.

WE WUZ

Who would you rape?

TAKE YOUR PICK WHITE MAN

white people are racist even in sex

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Literally all but 6 especially. Would wife

#1 is there for a reason

lol it’s real...

>The elephant in the room in discussions about the alleged crimes and misdemeanors of Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein looks eerily similar to an elephant of the past. It is the Race elephant. And among the allegations, the question of race is one that we are not really looking to engage with, because it is knotty and gnarly. But it bears talking about, because there are black women in Hollywood, and not talking about it does us all a disservice.

To be fair Muslims in Europe only rape white women.

>Sheboons get raped from age 9 to 20 at home
>Now they want diversity in their rapes

Every week I tell myself "Well, they can't top that one" and every week I am fucking wrong.

don't want AIDS

>Rapists won't even rape black women

buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey?utm_term=.brj2we3zE#.vy2qra91g

good taste

fpbp

i did it.

But he never raped anyone...they sleept with him for money and film contracts.

I was gonna say because I'm not a nigger but even niggers favour raping white women over their own kind.

6 if i had to choose

funny how harvey is now a hu'white man when before he was a jewish minority

9. All others probably worship the white cock so it wouldn't technically be rape

>There’s An Elephant In Harvey Weinstein’s Hotel Room

obvious jokes incoming

wtf is wrong with all their asses
look like literal gorillas desu

6 is pretty but looks almost underage. 9 isn't as pretty but doesn't look as ratchet. 10 looks like Tia and/or Tamera Mowry so props to her but she looks too thotty. 18 is pretty too.

So 9 or 18.

I would breed babies with 9 and call them Thomas Sowell.

9 looks cute and wholesome. would wife.

They would all be in my harem.

Joe Rogan laughs when Comedian Joey Diaz admits to using his more to get female comics to suck his dick and more for stage time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmndtEY_OgU

>how can I make the rape of white women about me being a nigger?

18, 16, 9, 3

she is just mad she didn't get fucked and turned into a megastar

Ever met a black couple that adopted a poor white babay?
Ever shop at a black owned business?
Ever eat Black food?
Ever buy an African Made product at Walmart?
Ever use an electronic device invented by a Negro?
Ever be the only white person in a black church?
Ever purchase a black made product at walmart?

Man you better get with this cultural appropriation quick you racist!!!!!

None
Black vag is gross
Based on the statistics of zero black women being raped by white boi's, is say 100% of white males agree.

I don't date monkeys

6 is thicc is all the right places

he didnt rape them

>reads headline
>thinks we're approaching the end

Wow just. Wow.

he looks stoned as fuck

which explains a lot actually

hahahahaha

sorry you aren't rapeable

#whynotmetoo?

Does Sup Forums think Weinstein would actually hit on an African?

Didn't the tablet article about Weinstein say that it was especially jewy that he targeted white women to get revenge on Europeans

They're just upset that the elephant wasn't a gorilla.

diaz defends weinstein

6,14,17 are gonna take it rawwwww

It's not rape. Nobody was raped. Rape is a social construct

"Oh massa I don't wan' lose mah cherry to no negro massa, too big for a virgin. Oh massa do it to me please."

Someone needs to check crime statistics by race!!!

gambling for gorillafu

Well, the sheeboon's reasoning is right, even if she arrives at it ass-backwards and upside down?
>niggers are not socially desirable
>ergo there aren't many black leading ladies being lusted after by heroic white guys
I was watching some 90s stuff the other day, and although that was the decade when all of this sjw stuff was slyly intorduced, they never went as far as pushing racemixing: the black hero gets the black girls.

Greentext is not a substitute for *this shit* you dumb faggot
Also show your flag like a true man

Weinstein will fuck anyone as long as they're pretty.

link

/bred

Raped? When did Weinstein become a rapist? Wasn't the issue sexual harassment?

Who are some celebrities this guy has been confirmed to have fucked just so I can get an idea of what life this man lived?

Also she's right in the sense that black girls aren't desirable. Black hookers cost significantly less than white or even Asian hookers, and who knows the true value of a woman in these strange times of ours more than a pimp?

black women don't report white rapes because they consider it a gift - kinda like winning the lottery.

4 or 16

This.

Women.. read the title

These are reported rapes not convicted rapes. Most are not reported.

Sexual harassment is rape, you pig.

>Buried beneath the sickening story of Harvey Weinstein's abuse is another story — the problem of casting women by their fuckability — and who that leaves out.
>The elephant in the room in discussions about the alleged crimes and misdemeanors of Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein looks eerily similar to an elephant of the past. It is the Race elephant. And among the allegations, the question of race is one that we are not really looking to engage with, because it is knotty and gnarly. But it bears talking about, because there are black women in Hollywood, and not talking about it does us all a disservice.
>In Hollywood, where both racism and sexism are rampant, what can look like a sort of mitigated blessing ends up highlighting another insidious problem in (the societal microcosm that is) Hollywood: Black women do not often come up for the kind of prestigious high-profile and award-winning roles that a producer with Weinstein’s power could offer.
>If we are to discern a general message about black women (and other women of color) from the product churned out by Hollywood, it is that they are not seen as leading role material, and that is intertwined with the idea that they are not desirable “trophies.” At the very least, their near-absence in starring roles suggests a deep disinterest. After all, dominating and “winning” a trophy depends on the idea that other people want to win it too. Repeatedly questioning Okonedo’s “fuckability” was a clear view into Weinstein’s mind, not just as a film producer but as a man. Looking at the list of women who have accused him of harassment and assault, it’s clear he was going after not only culture-certified “trophies” but also those he felt he could suppress or control. Their fuckability was the currency he wanted, regardless of their consent. It’s important to note whom Harvey Weinstein allegedly went after, and by extension, those he did not.

5 or 16

>they're all 6/10 at best.

based

Jamaican food is popular.