ITT We say something good about President Obama

Regardless of political affliction he ALWAYS looked at the facts and didn't let political bias get in the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/R6G9vECTfpw
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=zw8DV5LLm0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

nigger

He was black

He was well spoken which is even more amazing when you consider he’s a nigger

Nigger

He's not the president anymore.

Well he is unanimously the most narcissistic president of all time and he is the only nigger I have heard of that knows how to read. Of course when they took away his teleprompter he would stumble his words and sound autistic.

He's extremely good at manipulating public opinion

Almost as if Kissinger trained him well right out of College

Trump is more narcissistic

nig

He will die.

His use of drones as a psychological weapon was masterful. Morality of the strategy aside, it was brutally effective.

I sincerely believe that Obama had good intentions.

How was obama responsible for the housing crash?

Obama was CIA and the Deep State/CIA drafted all of his policies and enforced compliance. Valerie Jarret was/is Obama's CIA handler. Is that objective enough for you?

More than any other president, he was most generous with food stamps.

>Well he is unanimously the most narcissistic president

patently false

He DID objectively destroy the democrats

I actually agree with that but there were a lot of career politicians around steering him.

Explain

He wasnt

how is that good

At least he's only half black.

He was the first gay president.

clinton was.

Pissed off Netanyahu:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

He is a faithful husband and father.

bush was

Nice meme. Zionists want nationalism for everyone.

Zionists start wars on our behalf

Well at least he's not a ni....

Nah

pissed of pisrael
but it came with cocksucking muslims so not really

He got Trump elected.

youtu.be/R6G9vECTfpw

One Canadian really likes him.

Iran deal

Obama was probably a decent human being (definitely not presidential material) who was forced to corrupt himself in order to win. He was an empty promise basically.

He talked like he loved hearing his own voice and it pissed me off dumb niggers should know their place

Obomber was a shill for the Muzzies and a complete failure. A fucking race war nearly started on his watch.

Proved that nogs gonna nog

He hated Israel.

This.

He was nearly as white as the US.

You don't know your facts...a simple Google search with many sources will tell you Obama BY FAR had the most people on SNAP than any other president....

Obumma also lowered household's disposable income, lowered the number of homeowners while making homelessness, skyrocket.

>He's extremely good at manipulating public opinion
Implying Obama needed to be good at manipulating the public when the MSM was busy licking his asshole clean and pushing his agenda.

Thank you for ensuring the Democrats won't win anything major for at least 10 years.

You da man.

bush did it

He remains faithful to his God, Marx as well as his philosophy, which is Racism, both serviced by his tool of choice, Sophistry

>well spoken

>Covfefe

Clinton ordered Vince Foster executed, falsified evident

He was ineffective.

Gun sales were up under Obama.

>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Hmmm.... that's true. Thanks, Obama.

This

Fucking nigger, BUT I did like his net neutrality stance,

>literally just 7 different news outlets versions of the exact same story

>He was ineffective.
Wrong. Obama and his policies cost the Democrats 1000+ seats around the country and the Presidency in 2016. Obama was very effective in forcing the Dems further left and away from the mainstream.

He is no longer President

He is half white

he was one of the lawyers sueing companies for not giving loans to (brown)people who obviously would never would be able to pay. You know cuz they be racist n shit.

>Complaining about too much coverage of a story and too many sources
If I post just one source you faggots complain. If I post too many sources you faggots complain.

You faggots never discuss the content but rather the delivery no matter how it was delivered. Especially, when the story is detrimental to libs/dems.

He helped Trump win if you think about it. If he wasn't so shitty, republicans wouldn't have came out in force. Thanks obama :)

barry wan dey wite womenz

He was a very uppity Uncle Tom

He likes masculine traps

BBC

His willingness to open his mouth and blame racism for every time some uppity nigger got goodified was highly amusing.

Obama has a thorough understanding of what it means to be American beyond the showboating and superficial commercialized patriotism found in the main opposition party, yet did the best he could to work across the political aisle with those who irrationally tried to destroy him at every turn.

t.trumpshiteater

Looking at facts does not mean objective, one could be trying to draw the wrong clonclusion from the right data using fallacious reasoning

He maintained a heterosexual persona well enough while being shockingly homo.

Are you saying that because you think America should burn?

He single handedly stopped the Democratic party from every winning an election again. He wuz a good boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=zw8DV5LLm0s
This video explains how there is a lot of shit we don't typically hear about obama about how he's done a lot to help america, this channel is worth checking out as well as it explains critical information we need to know if america is to survive

Your former president was a boring person.
Being boring is good, since he just focused on doing his job.
On the other hand, I do like your current white old angry president for making your government look so dysfunctional and chaotic. It's a nonstop live action comedy show.

He served as a wake up call to the world that some races are inherently superior to others.

He wasn't. It was all scripted. When he went off script he made George bush sound intelligent.

I think he thought his destructive policies were a means to an end. Like the ACA. He wanted everybody to be insured as to provide adequate health care options, but the end result was that it put uninsurable people into the insurance pool making everybody else’s premiums/deductibles/copays sky rocket.

Good intentions, bad results.

Obama steered the country out of economic collapse while saving the auto industry. You will never hear Republicans say this because these are objectively positive- yet they will give Trump credit for an economy that just months prior, they'd dismissed as a failure of the Obama administration for lying about economic figures and then, downplaying data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Not only do we not hear Reps speak poorly of the economy which they did for 8 years, I think, artificially deflating consumer sentiment and outlook but now, they're artificially inflating the economy by promising taxcuts and shit that won't improve it. What was a steady and stable growth in the economy under Obama is quickly becoming another bubble under Trump.

Swiss culture and history is boring, so stfuu

HAHAHA enjoy ban

>saving a shitty industry is good
It's objectivily awful.

Yes they were a means to the end of wrecking America's future. Are you saying this was his good intention?

>saving millions of well paying jobs
>awful

yeah, okay.

He is charismatic (or something like that with the commonwealth) causing him to have a free pass to harm the nation

He could probably fly if he flapped his ears hard enough.

>Swiss culture and history is boring
I know. That's why I normally watch comedy shows to entertain myself in my spare time.
In the current year, I now just follow the news about what silly drama the current US government is doing again every two days.

But not enough blogposting from me. This thread is about saying something good regarding former president Obama.

You do realize that Reps, after obstructing everything for 8 years, are now in that exact same position as Dems in 2008.

Nowhere to go from here besides down. Enjoy the ride.

/thread

lol that's good. obama and facts. fucking shit that's good. classic

Actually, that is one good thing I can say about him. Incidentally, he hates Trump as well. We should keep this trend going.

>saving GM
>at the expense of Pontiac
Biggest mistake, Chevy should've died and MOPAR should have remained.

He had a nice smile.

>wageslavery
>good
Yeah sure buddy.

>at war for longer than Bush jr
>PRISM leaks
>extrajudicial drone strikes
>Obamacare lies and astronomically higher premiums
>funding Islamic extremists
he was a complete nigger

I said say something good.

His golf game got a lot better over eight years.

you are cancer